Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Momo an' F1 CS 2000

Momo an' F1 CS 2000
Chezedog
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 22, 2004, 06:57 PM

So me an' some guys from work like to race things, see? We race slot cars, and radio controlled cars, and I heard that you could race over the internet or a LAN with others via a racing sim called Nascar 2003 season. Well, as many of you know, the keyboard ain't up to the challenge of controlling a race car, so I ended up getting a Logitech Momo steering wheel. It helps a lot. Then I remembered that I had installed an F1 racing sim awhile back, but lost interest in it, because, again, the keyboard was no good for driving.

That would be F1 Championship Season 2000.

I've read here and there that one can use the Momo with this sim, if you update it with a file from Feral called F1 CS 2000 1.0.3 Update.

I've DLed it several times, and it doesn't work. Also seems to DL very quickly considering it's a 1.6 mg file...

What ever shall I do?

I'm using a once mighty G4 dual 500mhz with a gig of RAM, and Panther installed, by the way.

calumr
Forum Regular
Feb 24, 2004, 06:50 AM

What size is the file after you have downloaded it?

Is the problem that Stuffit cannot open the file? I have downloaded it here and the archive opens successfully.

Forum Links
Forum Rules