Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Dual 867 G4 MDD

FS: Dual 867 G4 MDD
mattshepherd
Forum Regular
Mar 31, 2004, 01:02 PM

This is a loaded Dual 867 G4 mdd, it has 2 hard drive (60 and 80 gig), 768 RAM, dual optical drives (combo and superdrive), upgraded video card to ati radeon 9000 (64mb), and retail copy of panther included. I am looking to get around $1400 for this setup.

I also have a 17" Apple LCD for sale, the newer style with the silver apple on the front. I will sell this for $500, or $400 if you buy the G4 with it. No dead pixels or scratches.

Email me with any questions.

ddukes
Mar 31, 2004, 11:16 PM

Originally posted by mattshepherd:
This is a loaded Dual 867 G4 mdd, it has 2 hard drive (60 and 80 gig), 768 RAM, dual optical drives (combo and superdrive), upgraded video card to ati radeon 9000 (64mb), and retail copy of panther included. I am looking to get around $1400 for this setup.

I also have a 17" Apple LCD for sale, the newer style with the silver apple on the front. I will sell this for $500, or $400 if you buy the G4 with it. No dead pixels or scratches.

Email me with any questions.
Beware this guy is a fraud. Check out Spymac.com's forums or PM me for much information.

mattshepherd  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 1, 2004, 12:02 AM

Originally posted by ddukes:
Beware this guy is a fraud. Check out Spymac.com's forums or PM me for much information.
I am a fraud? Why do you say that?

mattshepherd  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 1, 2004, 12:10 AM

I believe DDUKES should be banned for posting this about me, why am i a fraud? My ebay user id is mattcshepherd, my spymac user name is huntony.

Forum Links
Forum Rules