Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Finding it to hard to write your own political letters?

Finding it to hard to write your own political letters?
OSX Abuser
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 23, 2004, 06:10 PM

Use the automated form letter creator at the bush cheney website and you to can write the same letter
all these other people have to their local papers.
So simple even the above average limbaugh fan could us it.
Reality is the playground of the unimaginative

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 23, 2004, 06:59 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Here is my letter:

New job figures and other recent economic data show that America�s economy is strong and getting stronger � and that the President�s jobs and growth plan is working. The Labor Department announced that employers added 288,000 new jobs in April. In total, over 1.1 million jobs have been added since August, with 8 consecutive months of gains.America has a choice: It can continue to grow the economy and create new jobs as the President�s policies are doing; or it can raise taxes on American families and small businesses, hurting economic recovery and future job creation.President Bush�s pro-growth agenda, strong education system, and policies to help American workers gain the skills to secure good jobs are the right ways to respond to the challenges of our growing and changing economy.The President�s jobs and growth policies have put the economy on the road to recovery, but there is more work to be done. The President has outlined a six-point plan to create even more job opportunities for America�s workers and keep America the best place in the world to do business. The plan includes: enabling families and businesses to plan for the future with confidence by making tax reductions permanent; making health care costs more affordable and predictable; reducing the burden of lawsuits on our economy; ensuring an affordable, reliable energy supply; streamlining regulations and paperwork requirements; and opening new markets for American products and services.

Sincerely, voodoo
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

spacefreak
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 23, 2004, 07:19 PM

Originally posted by OSX Abuser:
Use the automated form letter creator at the bush cheney website and you to can write the same letter
all these other people have to their local papers.
So simple even the above average limbaugh fan could us it.
Join Kerry's "Volunteer Center" and you'll get the same tools, plus more!

Welcome to the age of internet campaigning.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 23, 2004, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by spacefreak:
Join Kerry's "Volunteer Center" and you'll get the same tools, plus more!

Welcome to the age of internet campaigning.
You need a login/pass for the JK volunteer center. I can't be bothered to register to ridicule it.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

daimoni
Occasionally Quoted
Aug 24, 2004, 12:10 AM

( Last edited by daimoni; Sep 12, 2004 at 01:15 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules