Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Camino nightly and Gmail

Camino nightly and Gmail
fortepianissimo
Senior User
Sep 3, 2004, 09:47 PM

I just downloaded the 0903 nightly and the new tab looks sleek! However I've noticed one weird thing for a while now (with the nightlies): sometime when I check my gmail account the list of emails would show up only "partially" - by this I mean only maybe the first 3-4 characters are shown for sender's, subjects, etc. This is really annoying.

If I keep switching among lists of some other labels, sometime the list will be shown normally (i.e., I can see the full senders' names, subjects etc.). The problem appeared to be random (although I would say > 50% chance).

The official version doesn't have this problem.

Anyone is experiencing the same problem?

ManOfSteal
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 10:07 PM

Confirmed.

Ludovic Hirlimann
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 6, 2004, 07:50 AM

Originally posted by manofsteal:
Confirmed.
Is there a bug filled against this behavior ? Also is it working the same way with FireFox or Mozilla suite ?

fortepianissimo  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 11:41 PM

Originally posted by Ludovic Hirlimann:
Is there a bug filled against this behavior ? Also is it working the same way with FireFox or Mozilla suite ?
Just thought I'd try again the latest nightly (Sept 6) and lo and behold - the bug is gone! I've tried several times switching among inbox and other labels and all worked beautifully!

Thank you Camino team!

Forum Links
Forum Rules