Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Bush? Kerry? Who cares, still same family!

Bush? Kerry? Who cares, still same family!
badidea
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2004, 10:25 AM

They are cousins!

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 12:16 PM

Well, we're all six degrees from Kevin Bacon.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

Invictus
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 01:03 PM

If one knows anything about genealogy they know it's a lot more about a tree with many branches than two lines.

you can take two people put them on a genealogy tree and follow a maze of branches till you find a common branch and follow that to these two people and show it on a nice clear uncluttered graph.

You and I could do the same thing

The odds would be very low if we are of very different races in far flung parts of the worlds. The tree would have to go back too far and that would be impossible because you need records and they exist only so far back.
< PREVIOUS NEXT >

badidea  (op)
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2004, 01:07 PM

Originally posted by Invictus:
If one knows anything about genealogy they know it's a lot more about a tree with many branches than two lines.

you can take two people put them on a genealogy tree and follow a maze of branches till you find a common branch and follow that to these two people and show it on a nice clear uncluttered graph.

You and I could do the same thing

The odds would be very low if we are of very different races in far flung parts of the worlds. The tree would have to go back too far and that would be impossible because you need records and they exist only so far back.
You must be kidding!!!

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 01:26 PM

Actually, they're both Skulls, and controlled by the same handlers within the Trilateral Commission, who then, in turn, get their directives from the Illuminati, who get their orders from the Pentavorate. Whose former head was Colonel Sanders... with his wee, beady eyes... "Oh, so you want to buy my chicken?"

He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smarty!
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 01:33 PM

Originally posted by KarlG:
Well, we're all six degrees from Kevin Bacon.
The six-degrees theory has to do with social acquaintances, not blood relations.

Not that this matters. The relationships are so distant at this point that it doesn't mean anything anymore.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2004, 01:51 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
The six-degrees theory has to do with social acquaintances, not blood relations.

Not that this matters. The relationships are so distant at this point that it doesn't mean anything anymore.
OR DOES IT!? *cue dramatic music*

...ok, no it doesn't.

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2004, 03:14 PM

Originally posted by MacNStein:
Actually, they're both Skulls, and controlled by the same handlers within the Trilateral Commission, who then, in turn, get their directives from the Illuminati, who get their orders from the Pentavorate. Whose former head was Colonel Sanders... with his wee, beady eyes... "Oh, so you want to buy my chicken?"

He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smarty!
How can you hate, The Colonel? Love that movie.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 03:46 PM

Originally posted by placebo1969:
How can you hate, The Colonel? Love that movie.
Cookoo!

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

zen jihad
Sep 24, 2004, 03:49 PM

Skull & Bones my friends, leaders who dress up in gowns worshipping an owl in Bohemian Grove. Once you understand that these people are just two sides of the same filth, it all becomes clear.

Difference between Kerry & Bush? Bush, if elected, will invade Iran early next year. Kerry, if elected, will invade Iran later in the year.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 03:51 PM

Originally posted by zen jihad:
Skull & Bones my friends, leaders who dress up in gowns worshipping an owl in Bohemian Grive. Once you understand that these people are just two sides of the same filth, it all becomes clear.

Difference between Kerry & Bush? Bush, if elected, will invade Iran early next year. Kerry, if elected, will invade Iran later in the year.
Cookoo!

Wow, that's 2 Cookoos, does that mean it's Howdy Doody time?
- Thomas Paine

zen jihad
Sep 24, 2004, 03:57 PM

Originally posted by MacNStein:
Cookoo!

Wow, that's 2 Cookoos, does that mean it's Howdy Doody time?
Want to keep up the ad hom remarks, or personmal attacks? Go on, you'll still be a fool in my eyes.

Tell me something, are you slightly deranged in believing in a spiritual world? How about Jesus? Or let's say we discuss your views on Crowley? Let's see who is cookoo then.

Oh, and before you go casting stones, you better get your facts straight on Bohemian grove, I don't want you dribbling when eating humble pie.

zen jihad
Sep 24, 2004, 04:10 PM

Macnstein - forget it, I shouldn't even have responded to your level in my replies, ad hom remarks without any substantive quality deserves nothing but a kick to the face. You don;t even deserve that luxury. Just because you would like to make out that my words are (insert character attack drivel) doesn't mean you are any closer to the truth of thingsm or even aware of understanding some basic aspects of the world today.

Keep your head buried in the Torah, K'thuvim, & N'vi'im, it seems it's where your happiest, but even all that reading hasn;'t given you an ounce of insight. Pretty sad really.

Oh, and before you ask about my ad hom on you here, just remember that I am replying to your ad hom remarks about me, and thus a reasonable response considering everything.

If you bring the discussion to this level, or just dismiss others by your arrogance and personal attacks, then expect it reciprocated.

Bu bye, and enjoy your little dope session tonight, nothing better than grass to fog the brain.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 04:18 PM

Want to keep up the ad hom remarks, or personmal attacks? Go on, you'll still be a fool in my eyes.

Tell me something, are you slightly deranged in believing in a spiritual world? How about Jesus? Or let's say we discuss your views on Crowley? Let's see who is cookoo then.

Oh, and before you go casting stones, you better get your facts straight on Bohemian grove, I don't want you dribbling when eating humble pie.
Go ahead, take your best shot "Howdy".
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 04:23 PM

Macnstein - forget it, I shouldn't even have responded to your level in my replies, ad hom remarks without any substantive quality deserves nothing but a kick to the face. You don;t even deserve that luxury. Just because you would like to make out that my words are (insert character attack drivel) doesn't mean you are any closer to the truth of thingsm or even aware of understanding some basic aspects of the world today.

Keep your head buried in the Torah, K'thuvim, & N'vi'im, it seems it's where your happiest, but even all that reading hasn;'t given you an ounce of insight. Pretty sad really.

Oh, and before you ask about my ad hom on you here, just remember that I am replying to your ad hom remarks about me, and thus a reasonable response considering everything.

If you bring the discussion to this level, or just dismiss others by your arrogance and personal attacks, then expect it reciprocated.

Bu bye, and enjoy your little dope session tonight, nothing better than grass to fog the brain.

LMAO! That was your best shot? Really, Rooney, you used to be much better at this. Of course, it would help if you'd just pick a username and stick with it... or is it because you're so pathetic that you keep getting banned?

C'mon. I'll give you another chance. Take your best shot this time.
- Thomas Paine

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2004, 07:07 PM

Zen Jihad is sort of a joke in a haha funny. Look at his sigs and posts. Between alot of crap thrown at Israel, calling Bush a Nazi, and saying it was an "inside job" on 9/11 deserves nothing more than an ignore. But he's comic relief in this board, so he's still allowed to be viewed.

Forum Links
Forum Rules