Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iPhoto and HP Photosmart 145

iPhoto and HP Photosmart 145
zolagol
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 1, 2004, 12:24 AM

Anyone have an HP Photosmart series 145? You know the one. It's the mini printer that only prints 4 X 6 prints? I love this thing, however I'm getting stalled by iPhoto to print properly. Seems I can't configure or select the relative picture format from iPhoto to print my 4 x 6s properly. When I select 4x6 in iPhoto it assumes I want to print a 4 X6 on an 8 X 11 sheet, but I want to print a 4x6 on a 4x6 sheet! I can only do this correctly from the HP Image Print application which forces me to find the picture through the Finder menus...not a "cake walk" when you have hundreds of photos and the folders are all numbered!
Suggestions?
Mac. When you want something that works. Period.

PurpleGiant
Mac Elite
Nov 1, 2004, 02:16 AM

Have you tried changing the Page Setup, to reflect a 4x6 sheet? Or I think there is that 'Advanced' button in the print dialog that also may give you access to 4x6.

Forum Links
Forum Rules