Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > EZ Quest 16 x 10 x 40 Boa FireWire Drives (Ext.)

EZ Quest 16 x 10 x 40 Boa FireWire Drives (Ext.)
WillyB
Feb 27, 2001, 06:09 PM

Has anyone been able to successfully use this drive with Retrospect Express 4.3 & Toast Deluxe 4.1.2 ? If so, would you please tell me how you were able to pull this miracle out of your hat?

I'm using a Beige G3 tower 233Mhz/384 mb ram/OS 9.0.4 with all FireWire Extensions updated to the latest versions and brand new Toast Deluxe and it's latest extensions installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
~Bill
-- "Does Microsoft mean 'small & limp?'

Baldy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 1, 2001, 12:11 AM

I don't know about the 16/10/40 but I just got a 12/10/32. I contacted EZ Quest and they told me it was still in testing at Dantz. Email EZ quest and ask them about yours.

WillyB  (op)
Mar 1, 2001, 05:21 PM

Do you think there is any hope??? I will try though. I really wanted to use this thing for backing up my hard drive... and I like the way that Retrospect Express does things. Maybe there is another back-up utility out there somewhere that will work with these brand of CDRW's?
-- "Does Microsoft mean 'small & limp?'

Forum Links
Forum Rules