Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: $100 Apple Store Gift Card

FS: $100 Apple Store Gift Card
mkral
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 26, 2004, 10:53 AM

My parents bought me a $100 gift card to the Apple Store for Christmas. Problem is, my siblings bought me all of the apple gear that I asked for. I'd like to get an ipod mini, but was planning to subscribe to audible & get the $100 off there. Here's the fine print: The gift card is only good on purchases made at PHYSICAL Apple store locations in the US. Outside the US-no good. Not good at the online store either. It is not good on the purchase of additional gift cards and cannot be used to pay off accounts. The good news: the card has no expiration date. This is a brand new card, still fully stocked with $100 worth of credit, purchased at the Cleveland, OH store. I'm looking to get $90 for it, which includes first class US Mail shipping anywhere in the continental US. If you're interested, drop me a pm. I'm also posting this on ipodlounge, so first reply gets it.

KSE7696
Dec 26, 2004, 10:34 PM

If it doesn't have an expiration date on it why not just hang onto it? Never know, you may end up finding something at an Apple Store a little later on and be able to use it. I would just hang onto it. I'm sure you will end up using it sometime.... maybe sooner than you think.

It's just a thought. You might be glad you have it some day for one of those future Apple "Can't live without" gadgets."
C-ya,
Kevin

mkral  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 26, 2004, 10:36 PM

And if no one is interested, then I will. Just thought I'd throw it out there & see if anyone could use a deal on a gift card. If not, I'll hang on to it & use it at some point in the future (maybe when they come out with those g5 12" powerbooks)

dwood
Forum Regular
Dec 27, 2004, 02:56 PM

post it on ebay, some dumbass paid like $10 more then a walmart giftcard was worth.
Powerbook G4 12" 1.5/100gb/768/SD/APX
MacMini goodness... want one? http://tinyurl.com/4dww8

Forum Links
Forum Rules