Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Powerbook G4 800Mhz DVI w/2 screens for a Win laptop w/cash

Powerbook G4 800Mhz DVI w/2 screens for a Win laptop w/cash
Cross
Forum Regular
Feb 20, 2005, 12:58 AM

Ok up for the block is my Powerbook G4. I have found that I just need to stay windows at this time. I am looking to trade for a Win Laptop (No OS needed) For this bad boy. Here are the specs again:

Screen is good no dead pixels and some with an extra screen
800mhz G4 CPU
2x512 MB SDRAM
WideScreen DVI Screen Higher Resolution
Airport Card(New one being shipped to me now)
I have my 60gig 7200 RPM in it but I would pref to keep that
This has the CDRW/DVD Drive
Extra Screen, w/Bezel and good hinges has dead pixel in top corner hard to notice as text from apple menu covers it 90% of the time.

Now I just got this is a trade and well..I want a mac but I can not have a mac right now. Its just not going to work out for me. Here is what I want:

Gateway m505x/xl or eMachines m68XX Series
1Gig of ram or so
You keep your HD
NO DEAD PIXELS (The creen on this mac was just done to ensure that as well!)

I am open to other laptops, nothing with shared memory. Widescreen is liked but a nice 15" is fine to. Battery just needs to hold a decent (1:45) Charge. I am open to offers. I also pref to be called as I am setting up my direcway system but well... lol its my first satellite dish install so I expect to have it up wensday and hopefully they can turn it on quickly without a ton of work to do so. Also on the trade I would want cash as well as the m68xx goes from 800-1100 on ebay and the m505 series is harder to find but I would say the same. I know this PB goes for well over 1300 as a 400mhz 20gig 512mb goes for 950+ I am lloking for an exact link other then local retailers but basically with the extra screen and 1gig I think its worth 1187 shipped or say 345 plus trade on a m6805-09 Series. But this is open to offers i would need a system by my next class dates which are in about 2 weeks

Anyway here my number 520-390-4720
Heatware: Cross
( Last edited by Cross; Mar 7, 2005 at 04:53 PM. )
"I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.

x666
Feb 20, 2005, 08:52 AM

How much for the extra LCD?

x666
Feb 22, 2005, 10:23 PM

Ok, this is getting fn ridiculous. What happen "cross" fall off the roof installing your first satellite dish? Can't you people that post things for sale at least reply. Or do you just post on a zillion sites and forget which ones you post on. Waah, I'm sick of it and I'm going to crap on threads from now on for not replying. Heres my crap about your crap, no one cares how much you originally paid for it or how much tax you paid on something, or that you just bought something 2 days ago and expect to sell for what you paid for it or what one sold on ebay for. Don't go to any mac forums and expect eBay prices. Get a clue of what your selling with a realistic price.

Cross  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2005, 04:34 PM

Thanks for being rude I was at my MILITARY DRILL!!!! SO hey maybe the next time you want to be rude because someone could njot answer you because they are out upholding there obligations, that maybe you could wait!!!!!

I have adjusted the price of the laptop the screen is 160 shipped Thanks for the rude comments and the thread crap, your post has been reported.
"I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 8, 2005, 12:57 AM

Originally posted by x666:
Ok, this is getting fn ridiculous. What happen "cross" fall off the roof installing your first satellite dish? Can't you people that post things for sale at least reply. Or do you just post on a zillion sites and forget which ones you post on. Waah, I'm sick of it and I'm going to crap on threads from now on for not replying. Heres my crap about your crap, no one cares how much you originally paid for it or how much tax you paid on something, or that you just bought something 2 days ago and expect to sell for what you paid for it or what one sold on ebay for. Don't go to any mac forums and expect eBay prices. Get a clue of what your selling with a realistic price.
You're a piece of **** dude.

Thanks for serving our country, Cross.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Forum Links
Forum Rules