Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Beyonce Knowles Curve (pix)

Beyonce Knowles Curve (pix) (Page 2)
ReggieX
Professional Poster
Jun 2, 2005, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
A specific response to a specific statement. It's this thing called context.
Don't let it bother you too much, he's probably on a Mac with only one mouse button.
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Jun 2, 2005, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
A specific response to a specific statement. It's this thing called context
When your response is ten quotes down from its target, there's a thing called reply with quote.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 2, 2005, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by KeyLimePi
When your response is ten quotes down from its target, there's a thing called reply with quote.
Indeed. Sort of like this ....

FYI .... now would be the time to quit while you're ahead.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 8, 2014 at 07:25 PM. )

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2005, 10:20 PM

OAW has me rolling in this thread! LOL

Yeah, Beyonce is pretty and all but I'm not really into her. I'm more into the Afrocentric chicks(Badu comes to mind) with the 'fros and locs. A lot of folks front on these kind of women because they are so used to seeing black women with permed/relaxed hair. Not saying that I don't find other types of women attractive it's just the afrocentric ones have a special place with me.

I also have a thing for big haired chicks like Cree Summer.

As far as curves, Serena fades them all.

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2005, 10:24 PM

And another thing, who else found it humourous when the mainstream was acting like J-Lo invented ass?

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 3, 2005, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by MallyMal
And another thing, who else found it humourous when the mainstream was acting like J-Lo invented ass?
Yeah that was kind of comical. Black women have had ass like that since the beginning of time but very rarely get any love from the "mainstream" on it. Even amongst Latinas ass like that isn't all that uncommon. When I was in Puerto Rico women who looked just like J-Lo were a dime a dozen. But I will say that here recently with the thong and low-rise jeans in style it appears that even some white girls are getting in on the action. For example, check out Britney Spears here ....

Nice to see that some of the fairer set are starting to recognize the value of not looking like a walking famine victim.

OAW

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 3, 2005, 04:32 AM

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 3, 2005, 12:02 PM

who is she ?

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 3, 2005, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by arik
who is she ?

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 3, 2005, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by MallyMal
An annoying associate of mine.
Not really into females with big tats, but other than that she is definitely good eye candy! Of course, my man Maury would probably say that her calves lack curves and I certainly couldn't disagree. I suppose when it comes to "curves", the ideal female form (at least for me) is well-proportioned ... and consists of the standard "hour-glass" shape from the front view which has the boobs, small waist, and hips ..... a certain "symmetry" or "balance" from the side view where the boobs extend from the chest to a similar degree that the ass extends from the lower back .... and finally a "shapeliness" to the legs where the thighs and the calves are well-defined. Now of course, the vast majority of women aren't built like that otherwise a "10" (or a "dime" as the brothers often say) would be more like "3" because they would be so commonplace. Most have some of those qualities and lack others, so it then boils down to personal preference. And as I've said before ... when it comes down to a choice, I and others with similar tastes will go for ass vs. boobs and hips/thighs vs. calves. So a female like the one you posted would turn my head before the skinny "model type" that we typically see Hollywood promoting.

OAW

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 3, 2005, 02:34 PM

Yeah, if I saw that in person I'd quickly ask her to puh-LEEEEZE cover it all up for the love of heaven, my eyesight, and stomach.

That girl's WAAAAY too thunder-chunky for me. But again...to each his own.

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my band • my web site • my guitar effects • my photos • facebook • brightpoint

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 3, 2005, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by RAILhead
Yeah, if I saw that in person I'd quickly ask her to puh-LEEEEZE cover it all up for the love of heaven, my eyesight, and stomach.

That girl's WAAAAY too thunder-chunky for me. But again...to each his own.

Maury
LOL .... yeah I figured you'd say as much. The thing is she doesn't look very tall and given her build I would estimate that she is probably 125 - 130 lbs max. Definitely not a big girl at all. But I suppose MallyMal would know if I'm in the ballpark on that.

But as they say, there is somebody for everybody. After all, skinny white girls need love too!

But for those of use who prefer real "curves", here's another shining example. The incomparable Melyssa Ford .....

Now that's what I'm talking about!

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 8, 2014 at 07:26 PM. )

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 3, 2005, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
LOL .... yeah I figured you'd say as much.
I'm more of an Elizabeth Hurley/Ashley Scott/Mia Kirshner kinda guy.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 3, 2005, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by OAW

OAW
A REAL woman.

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 3, 2005, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
Not really into females with big tats...
Then you should see her other thigh.

Originally Posted by OAW
I suppose when it comes to "curves", the ideal female form (at least for me) is well-proportioned ... and consists of the standard "hour-glass" shape from the front view which has the boobs, small waist, and hips
Yeah, I wasn't really posting the pic above to say she is my ideal. She could be though. I was mostly posting her pic because I find her attractive(but still annoying ) and because I was speaking earlier about the chicks with locs.

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 3, 2005, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
LOL .... yeah I figured you'd say as much. The thing is she doesn't look very tall and given her build I would estimate that she is probably 125 - 130 lbs max. Definitely not a big girl at all. But I suppose MallyMal would know if I'm in the ballpark on that.
She's like 5'7, 135.

Originally Posted by OAW

Bangin!

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 3, 2005, 09:50 PM

ass suffocation

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 4, 2005, 03:31 PM

Another, this is an associate of a photographer friend. Just another person I find attractive.

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 7, 2005, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by OAW
Not really into females with big tats, but other than that she is definitely good eye candy! Of course, my man Maury would probably say that her calves lack curves and I certainly couldn't disagree. I suppose when it comes to "curves", the ideal female form (at least for me) is well-proportioned ... and consists of the standard "hour-glass" shape from the front view which has the boobs, small waist, and hips ..... a certain "symmetry" or "balance" from the side view where the boobs extend from the chest to a similar degree that the ass extends from the lower back .... and finally a "shapeliness" to the legs where the thighs and the calves are well-defined. Now of course, the vast majority of women aren't built like that otherwise a "10" (or a "dime" as the brothers often say) would be more like "3" because they would be so commonplace. Most have some of those qualities and lack others, so it then boils down to personal preference. And as I've said before ... when it comes down to a choice, I and others with similar tastes will go for ass vs. boobs and hips/thighs vs. calves. So a female like the one you posted would turn my head before the skinny "model type" that we typically see Hollywood promoting.

OAW
i agree with you, she must have proportioned body....

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 7, 2005, 10:03 AM

OK, that's it -- I can't come back here any longer...need...more...skinny...chicks...need...ri bs...visible...need...pointy...knees...

MallyMal
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 7, 2005, 10:18 AM

need...pointy...knees...
LMAO!!

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Jun 8, 2005, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by OAW

OAW

I stand corrected. It seems you do look at girls above the waist afterall!

Cipher13
Jun 8, 2005, 01:21 AM

Those girls are chunky. No thanks.

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2005, 01:35 AM

mmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cipher13
Those girls are chunky. No thanks.
Just out of curiosity ... define "chunky". At least as far as you are concerned.

OAW

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
Just out of curiosity ... define "chunky". At least as far as you are concerned.

OAW
Chunky = the girls in the pics you posted.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 02:02 PM

(I'm weeping she's so hawt)
( Last edited by RAILhead; Jun 8, 2005 at 02:09 PM. )

meelk
Baninated
Jun 8, 2005, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by OAW
Yeah she is quite the goddess. I remember when her stock went way up when she wore this little number ....

Now that is what you call curves!

OAW
So ugly it hurts to look.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by meelk
Tell me about it. We have guys guys in the field building scaffolds and insulating piping that look just like her. :shudder:

Maury

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 02:39 PM

(I'm weeping she's so hawt)
Yeah you definitely like them on the slimmer side overall. Even though they are front shots I can tell by their body types that none of them have any ass to speak of whatsoever and are probably sporting a B-cup at best in the boob department. Now they are most definitely very pretty ... and certainly wouldn't get kicked out of bed ... but given a choice between them or Melyssa Ford they wouldn't get a second look. This thread is about curves ... and without question they are somewhat "deficient" in that department. And since this is about curves, Melyssa Ford doesn't have the nickname "Jessica Rabbit" for nothing ....

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 8, 2014 at 07:26 PM. )

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2005, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by meelk
Whether Serena is pretty in the face is a subject of intense debate. Some find her attractive ... some don't. In all fairness though, when she's out on the court with her hair pulled back and no makeup in the heat of battle ... well, suffice it to say that she isn't looking her best at such times. Having said that, the subject is curves ... and without a doubt she has that. That last girl my man Maury posted above ... the one showing her "hip" ... or should I say her pelvic bone .... looks like a borderline anorexic in dire need of a ham sandwich or something! Serena is the antithesis of that .... and it's a beautiful thing!

Some shots of Serena all "dolled up". And if this is what a "construction worker" looks like nowadays then I'll be the first in line to get next to her ....

And back to the subject of curves ... this was an interesting shot ....

.... and to drive the point home we have .....

Boobs, small waist, ass ... all well-proportioned. No signs of ribs and collar bones and pelvic bones poking through her skin. No visions of Sally Struthers popping up saying ....

::::: begin shaky, whiny little voice :::::

"Please send your gift today to help feed a starving model!"

:::::end shaky, whiny little voice ::::::

OAW

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 24, 2005, 02:27 PM

proportional girl

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 03:17 PM

Put me in the curve camp -- when they look like boys it's kind of creepy. I like OAW's breakdown.

lavar78
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2005, 05:12 PM

Mmm, Serena...

"I'm virtually bursting with adequatulence!" - Bill McNeal, NewsRadio

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by iLikebeer
Shakira needs to make a movie appearance just so she can win that list every year. Nobody beats her when it comes to curves, especially when she starts swinging her hips. Yum

Yum!

Search pictures of Shakira in images.google.com and you will see she kind of looks like Fred Savage.
( Last edited by The Godfather; Jun 24, 2005 at 05:43 PM. )

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 06:29 PM

Well since this thread got resurrected I thought I'd present who may very well be the finest woman walking! The absolutely stunning former Miss USA ..... Kenya Moore:

Now what you know about that?

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 8, 2014 at 07:24 PM. )

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Jun 25, 2005, 09:53 AM

there's got to be a way to quantitate curves from images no?

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 25, 2005, 03:05 PM

OAW you have good taste man. The supermodel chicks lacking the rear package in here earlier wasn't working for me. You have restored order to this thread. Keep them coming.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 26, 2005, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by exca1ibur
OAW you have good taste man. The supermodel chicks lacking the rear package in here earlier wasn't working for me. You have restored order to this thread. Keep them coming.
Well if you insist.

Let's start of with the beautiful Tiara ....

And then we can toss in a little Latina flavor with the gorgeous Vida Guerra ...

Have I proven my point yet? Or does my man Maury's position still have co-signers?

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 8, 2014 at 07:24 PM. )

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 28, 2005, 12:36 PM

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 13, 2005, 12:06 PM

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Jul 13, 2005, 12:27 PM

Chunky = the girls in the pics you posted.
Chunky = you walk into the bathroom while they're sitting on the toilet and you can't actually see any of the toilet seat.

...pics of Helena...
Well said that man.

benign
Mac Elite
Jul 13, 2005, 01:07 PM

Everybody Knowles that gurl got'em some serious-ass chunky fries on her...

Simple Empire...

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 18, 2005, 04:11 PM

arik  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 10, 2005, 11:14 AM

paul w
Mac Elite
Aug 10, 2005, 12:07 PM

edit: actually I likes me them curves.

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Aug 10, 2005, 12:23 PM

Hoo. That's spicy.

Forum Links
Forum Rules