Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Kokehead Kate

Kokehead Kate (Page 2)
kmkkid
Professional Poster
Sep 22, 2005, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by moonmonkey
You a so wrong, heroin is a kids drug.

Ok.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 22, 2005, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by moonmonkey
No you can't prosecute for drugs possession based on video evidence.
Which bit of UK law did you read that from? Video evidence is acceptable.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 22, 2005, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Paradise
"Someone in the UK did coke! It has no effect on my life, no harm seems to have come about from it, but should we prosecute her?!"
Well... It has an effect on my life, as the pushers she keeps in business are also selling to folks who can't really afford it who then try to steal my stuff to pay for their habit.

So, I say prosecute.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Sep 22, 2005, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
Well... It has an effect on my life, as the pushers she keeps in business are also selling to folks who can't really afford it who then try to steal my stuff to pay for their habit.

So, I say prosecute.
I think someone made the point that Bush had done coke and yet there aren't many people making the same sort of fuss or calling for prosecution, and those that did were soundly dismissed by supporters of his.

I'm not sure if you live in the UK (from the Pol/War lounge, I thought you were American), so pardon me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to go on a limb and say what's happening with UK some upper-class citizen doing some drugs has little baring upon your life.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 22, 2005, 10:18 PM

I'm not sure if you live in the UK (from the Pol/War lounge, I thought you were American), so pardon me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to go on a limb and say what's happening with UK some upper-class citizen doing some drugs has little baring upon your life.
Consider yourself pardoned.

I'm only a trainee American.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Sep 22, 2005, 10:27 PM

Consider yourself pardoned.

I'm only a trainee American.
Fair enough.

Cody Dawg  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 12:13 AM

"A Trainee American?"

<choking on my water>

That was pure genius!

tavilach
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 12:29 AM

Oh, Cody. Hope you're having fun.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 23, 2005, 12:43 AM

Frankly, the whole thing strikes me a ridiculous. We see pictures of what we all knew, and suddenly we act like there's been some revelation. "You mean that emaciated person who looks to have every physical characteristic of a drug user, who works in an industry synonymous with coke, who is dubbed "heroin chic," actually uses drugs??? We had no idea!"
It's the devil's way now.

Cody Dawg  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 12:46 AM

I'm not having fun.

I'm honestly wondering if Kate Moss will be prosecuted. I hope she gets help, to be honest. And, anyway, ever since she started seeing Doherty she's gone downhill. She needs an intervention and if her friends and family cannot provide it then maybe the police will in the form of a prosecution.

qnxde
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2005, 02:10 AM

I can't seem to get addicted to anything. Even crystal meth. Or nicotine (though they were menthols )

I daren't try heroin, anything intravenous is just ew. I guess some people are just more susceptible to it than others.

You can't eat all those hamburgers, you hear me you ridiculous man?

Cubeoid
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 02:49 AM

I want to see more "amazing photos inside".

vinster
Senior User
Sep 23, 2005, 03:00 AM

I think the British tabloids are having a field day in getting revenge for prior suits by Ms. Moss against them. Also, kind of funny how the "Mirror" first reported this story.

Warung
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 03:00 AM

What? You want to persecute a waifish supermodel for doing coke? What next? Persecute politicians for lying?

Anywho, I'd hit at warp speed!

( Last edited by Warung; Sep 26, 2005 at 03:06 AM. )

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

boardsurfer
Sep 23, 2005, 03:06 AM

^^

heh, thats not gonna fly long.

just looking at her makes me cold...

wataru
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg

What a joke that statement is.

I'd sure like my surgeon to be coked out. Or my lawyer. Or my priest or rabbi.

Just not my MacNN moderator.

Oh yeah! WOOOOOT!

Would you like your surgeon and whatnot drunk? No? But we're not talking about prosecuting people for drinking, and unless you live in the 1920s alcohol is not illegal. So don't be a hypocrite.

moonmonkey
Professional Poster
Sep 23, 2005, 03:22 AM

Which bit of UK law did you read that from? Video evidence is acceptable.

The law she broke is possession of an illegal substance, unless they recover the substance then it won't stand up in court. The video is only supporting evidence, you need da drugz!

They could use the video to get a magistrate to sign a warrant so they can raid her home, but, they would still have to find some Charlie before they pressed charges.

OB1
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2005, 04:45 AM

And she should lose custody of her child for a while. She sure isn't putting her child first, now, is she? Poor little boy.
Poor little boy indeed if he has people like you gunning for him.

I read your posts, week after week, there's always someone at the top of your sh*tlist. You're just an awful, vindictive person aren't you?

And you're incredibly naive. Let me explain it to you - Cocaine use is so widespread, and so accepted, in all levels of society, it's going to take a massive shift in society itself to see any reduction in its use. As with smoking, alcohol etc...

Ask yourself - Is there really any point in victimising someone if they haven't victimised someone themselves?

The authorities here are pretending they're going to prosecute her, like they always do in these cases, because they have to appear to be doing something. They're not going prosecute her.

This is all a complete waste of time. Just like Cocaine.

Be a more forgiving person, you'll be happier.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 04:49 AM

"My uncle says smoking crack is kinda coool."

ibl

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2005, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by OB1
The authorities here are pretending they're going to prosecute her, like they always do in these cases, because they have to appear to be doing something. They're not going prosecute her.
This is true.
Which is why we're #1 and #2 on the UN's "most violent western countries to live in" list.

Warung
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 05:03 AM

Which is why we're #1 and #2 on the UN's "most violent western countries to live in" list.
Dayum, - and I could've sworn it was the food.

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 07:08 AM

I think someone made the point that Bush had done coke and yet there aren't many people making the same sort of fuss or calling for prosecution, and those that did were soundly dismissed by supporters of his.
Do you know why people say Bush did coke? When asked, he said he wasn't responding to such questions.

So they said that automatically means he is guilty, and they all started calling him a cokehead.

The press will make what they wish with no info.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by qnxde
I can't seem to get addicted to anything. Even crystal meth. Or nicotine (though they were menthols )

I daren't try heroin, anything intravenous is just ew. I guess some people are just more susceptible to it than others.
You can snort and smoke heroin. So go ahead and try. You wont get addicted a bit.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by OB1
I read your posts, week after week, there's always someone at the top of your sh*tlist. You're just an awful, vindictive person aren't you?
Actually she's a pretty nice person. And no kid should have to be brought up in such a lifestyle.

And you're incredibly naive. Let me explain it to you - Cocaine use is so widespread, and so accepted, in all levels of society, it's going to take a massive shift in society itself to see any reduction in its use. As with smoking, alcohol etc...

Actually your view of society is distorted. All levels of society don't accept it at all. Actually only a few parts of society does. And usually they are doing it too.

If society as a whole accepted it, it wouldn't be illegal.

Ask yourself - Is there really any point in victimising someone if they haven't victimised someone themselves?

If they were only responsible for themselves, then yes. When they have custody of a child, then it's not just hurting themselves.

Be a more forgiving person, you'll be happier.

There is a difference between forgiving someone, and all out recklessness.

You can forgive someone, and still want them to get help.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Do you know why people say Bush did coke? When asked, he said he wasn't responding to such questions.

So they said that automatically means he is guilty, and they all started calling him a cokehead.

The press will make what they wish with no info.

Bush's (ex) coke habit is well documented by eye witnesses. It looks like he's got his demons under control, so all power to him in that respect. After all, we've all got them.

Cody Dawg  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 07:44 AM

Actually, I'm a very happy person, OB1

She's in the public eye and she's open to some criticism. Would I walk up to Kate Moss if I saw her on the street and tell her she's a piece of crap? Of course not. I wish Kate Moss the best. But, I'm still entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that if you are a person who, when out in public, flagrantly snorks cocaine - frequently in front of others - then there should be ramifications, that's all. Myself included.

She's a role model for a lot of young women. And, obviously, other people feel similarly or the big fashion houses and advertising agencies wouldn't have dropped her like a hot potato.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mastrap
Bush's (ex) coke habit is well documented by eye witnesses. It looks like he's got his demons under control, so all power to him in that respect. After all, we've all got them.
If you can say Bush snorted coke by that, I can say the Clinton's killed off all those people during their 8 year run.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 08:10 AM

Cody if she had no other people depending on her, I could really care less what she does in public. She could masturbate with a crack pipe for all I care.

It's when you have someone depending on you, esp a child, that it gets selfish on her part.

Coke heads don't do less and less coke. It's the opposite.

What happens to the kid when she ODs?

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 08:44 AM

If you can say Bush snorted coke by that, I can say the Clinton's killed off all those people during their 8 year run.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 08:54 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
Not going to elaberate too much to derail, but there is a string of people that ended up dead that had direct ties to the Clinton's bad dealings.

OB1
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2005, 09:11 AM

Actually, I'm a very happy person, OB1

She's in the public eye and she's open to some criticism. Would I walk up to Kate Moss if I saw her on the street and tell her she's a piece of crap? Of course not.
She's open to a lot of criticism, and fairly so.

Your suggestion that she should have her son taken away is hideous. She took a drug = tear a mother and son apart??? How vicious of you.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 10:56 AM

And she should lose custody of her child for a while. She sure isn't putting her child first, now, is she? Poor little boy.
That is very sad Cody. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. She is a prime example where some just aren't meant to be parents.

Don't really care what happens to her. It is the child that is innocent in all this.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

DeathMan
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 01:00 PM

Cody is always one to cast the first stone, isn't she?

Naplander
Senior User
Sep 23, 2005, 01:29 PM

friday afternoon - work finished for the week - I'm off to get some coke

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by wdlove
That is very sad Cody. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. She is a prime example where some just aren't meant to be parents.

Don't really care what happens to her. It is the child that is innocent in all this.
In itself, the fact that she did coke does not mean that her child's upbringing has been affected in a negative way.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 02:05 PM

For doing a drug? No.

For being a drug addict? Yes, if just for a short time. Being a drug addict is a full time job. You can't be a drug addict and a good parent at the same time.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Sep 23, 2005, 02:21 PM

Who says she's a drug addict? For all we know it was her first time and she got razzi'd. Not likely, but we don't know the facts, and therefore shouldn't make assumptions.

Also, who's to say they weren't diet pills crushed up and snorted for quick results?

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 02:56 PM

For doing a drug? No.

For being a drug addict? Yes, if just for a short time. Being a drug addict is a full time job. You can't be a drug addict and a good parent at the same time.

With the kind of money she has? It won't make a blind bit of difference. Nanny is looking after the kid while mummy is away on a shoot/partying/out of it.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 23, 2005, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid
Who says she's a drug addict? For all we know it was her first time and she got razzi'd. Not likely, but we don't know the facts, and therefore shouldn't make assumptions.
[/b]
That is why i said NO if it was just doing the drug, and no addiction.

One thing I have found about coke, no one does it "occasionally" for long periods of time.

If you keep on doing it "occasionally" it always turns into a habit.
[b]
Also, who's to say they weren't diet pills crushed up and snorted for quick results?
You mean amphetamines? Come on.... the gal can afford coke.
With the kind of money she has? It won't make a blind bit of difference. Nanny is looking after the kid while mummy is away on a shoot/partying/out of it.
Ok tell me. Is leaving your kid behind and going out partying all the time make one a good parent?

tracemhunter
Forum Regular
Sep 23, 2005, 03:21 PM

why was this thread created? kate moss is a cokehead. big deal. i would rather hear about the guy who got 6 organs transplanted at once (actually happened recently) and survived than hear about another drug addicted celebrity. oh well...

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2005, 03:30 PM

I'm surprised the breasts are still here. It's been what 12 hours now?

ajprice
Professional Poster
Sep 23, 2005, 03:33 PM

Not complaining though!

It'll be much easier if you just comply.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2005, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by ajprice
Not complaining though!
Obviously not. Boobies is boobies.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2005, 06:22 PM

psoting in a legendary thread.

A++ will read again.

residentEvil
Professional Poster
Sep 23, 2005, 06:29 PM

Whore!

lisa stern
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 23, 2005, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid
I'm sorry Cody. I must confess. My post was promoting my own personal agenda. I don't mind doing coke once in a blue moon. Now should I be arrested and cast into the slums? If I can afford it, and I'm not doing it at work, it's none of your business.

When you wind up paranoid, psychotic, potless and in state sponsored rehab or prison then it IS my business.
Nobody is immune from the effects of narcotics. You already sound like an addict; your argument is irrational.
Do you really think the effects all go away when you leave your home?
Get real kid

paul w
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2005, 07:29 PM

But will it make her tits bigger?

(Sorry)

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 23, 2005, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by lisa stern
[/B]

When you wind up paranoid, psychotic, potless and in state sponsored rehab or prison then it IS my business.
Nobody is immune from the effects of narcotics. You already sound like an addict; your argument is irrational.
Do you really think the effects all go away when you leave your home?
Get real kid

And legal liquor is any different? Does this make all who enjoy a beer responsibly fall into your "addict" category? Many drugs can be done in moderation with little or no harm to the user. To suggest that a "user" of any drug is automatically an "addict" is silly.

moonmonkey
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2005, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Warung
Dayum, - and I could've sworn it was the food.
Is the food in the UK bad?

Im going in a couple of months, should I take some food with me?

waxcrash
Mac Elite
Sep 24, 2005, 01:29 AM

Christabel's girlfriend does coke?

Forum Links
Forum Rules