Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > How and Why The WoT is MUCH Different Than Viet Nam

How and Why The WoT is MUCH Different Than Viet Nam (Page 2)
mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
Yeah, because Muslims are all trying to fool us into everything. Stupid Muslims. I met one the other day that told me that there weren't any bears out there, and that my family is safe.

I punched him in the face and went and bought some brass knuckles to prepare to fight the bears.
What is it like for you just knowing you have the power to completely disarm me?
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2005, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
What is it like for you just knowing you have the power to completely disarm me?

It is a nice feeling being an expensive oversized cork.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2005, 01:59 AM

P.S. to everybody confused about the bears, in another thread Mojo said that it is the "man's job to protect his family". I asked him what the man is supposed to protect, and thought maybe he meant attacks from bears, or from terrorists demanding fist fights.

Still waiting for Mojo to defend his misogynist remarks. I'm sure he'll try to blow them off with more bad jokes. Leave the joke telling to me, you worry about responding to what people are saying Mojo, if you insist on posting as much as you do.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 02:29 AM

P.S. to everybody confused about the bears, in another thread Mojo said that it is the "man's job to protect his family". I asked him what the man is supposed to protect, and thought maybe he meant attacks from bears, or from terrorists demanding fist fights.

Still waiting for Mojo to defend his misogynist remarks. I'm sure he'll try to blow them off with more bad jokes. Leave the joke telling to me, you worry about responding to what people are saying Mojo, if you insist on posting as much as you do.
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...89#post2751789
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2005, 02:35 AM

It is a nice feeling being an expensive oversized cork.
Actually, you're more likely compared to the bubbly than the cork. Although I see that, too. But instead of being a stubborn obstacle or barrier I get more an image of sparkling, refreshing and intoxicating.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 2, 2005, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2's sig
If we pull out of Iraq millions of Iraqis could be killed ... just as millions died AFTER we pulled out of Vietnam.
hahahahahaha

gadster
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 09:25 AM

The WOT is a bunch of crap. Fox had the WOT graphics ready to roll just a bit too quick after 9-11. It's a propaganda exercise. Like the WOD (War on Drugs), it ain't gonna work when the authorities are profiting from it (hello Oliver North, and all those other drug running crims Bush 1 pardoned). As i said elsewhere, USA you are on the nose, i can smell it from here, and its pretty stinky. as US citizens you have a responsibility to put these people out of office. just do it quick. i hear the Hague is happy to try crooks.
e-gads

Ron Goodman
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2005, 09:41 AM

The WOT is a scam, but it's what saved Shrub's presidency. WIthout 9/11 he'd be long gone, and he'll play it for 3 more years to push his right wing agenda.
( Last edited by Ron Goodman; Nov 3, 2005 at 12:26 PM. )

gadster
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 10:59 AM

Shock and Awe is terror.
e-gads

Forum Links
Forum Rules