Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > CorelDraw Graphcs problem

CorelDraw Graphcs problem
gangster
Forum Regular
Nov 13, 2005, 08:00 PM

I just got coreldraw graphics suite 11 (cheap) and it installs ok but wont run at all. i cannot make the patch install either because it cannot "find" the appropriate install directory even when i manually point it there.

i use tiger on a g4 dp 800 with 1 gig and an nvidia gf3 64mb video card. anybody seen this or have advice?

thanks in advance for any help.

PubGuy
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 14, 2005, 12:26 AM

I think you have to install Corel Draw into the default location, apply the updates, then move it if you installed to someplace other than the default. I've seen some program installers that are just poorly written that cause this problem.

BTW: CorelDraw's cmd-H doesn't work. You can't hide the application from the CorelDraw menu ---- however --- if you right-click on the icon in the dock and select Hide, it works. Go figure.

Forum Links
Forum Rules