Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: $810 iBook G4 1.2ghz / 80gb / BT / AE / 1.25gb RAM / Combo/ Superdrive

FS: $810 iBook G4 1.2ghz / 80gb / BT / AE / 1.25gb RAM / Combo/ Superdrive
dettociao
Senior User
Jan 17, 2006, 04:47 PM

TERMS
-----
Payment: To be made via PayPal (except for items $200+), MO, Personal Check (wait for clearing!), or Cash-in-hand.

Shipping: To be paid by buyer, or negotiated PRIOR to sale. You are more than welcome to pick anything up if you live near Pittsburgh (15219), and I'll happily give discounts on shipping multiple items.

References: I'll cross-ship to anyone with appropriate Beer or Heat, but otherwise it's out of the question. My Beerology is available under 'dettociao', and my Heatware is available under the same.

Haggling: I like to haggle, so make me an offer on multiple items, or just lowball me (both via email, please...) and you might get lucky. All of this stuff will be sold one way or the other by the end of January (even if that requires using eBay).

12" Apple iBook G4 - $810
  • * 1.2ghz G4 Processor
  • * 1.25gb RAM
  • * Combo Drive (*I can put a 2x Super-Drive in it for $50 extra, and a day-wait).
  • * 80gb Hard Drive
  • * Bluetooth
  • * Airport Extreme (54g)
  • * Applecare Eligible (until 3/15/06)
  • * Retail Box, all included Accesories (VGA adapter, CDs, etc)
  • * OSX Tiger 10.4.4
  • * Video Adapter (for displaying video on TV)
  • * Waterfield Sleeve Case w/velcro flap (http://www.sfbags.com/products/sleev...etail_3_lg.jpg)

Basically the decked out 1.2ghz iBook G4. This computer is in great shape, it has never seen any damage. The LCD is crystal clear, with no dead pixels. Battery life is still outstanding on this baby. CoconutBattery still shows it as having 97 or 98% of its original capacity on the battery. I still get 4 1/2 - 5 hours on the rare occasions that I run it off battery. It comes with a 12" Waterfield case with velcro flap ($40). I have the original box, and all of the original accessories (AC Adapter/VGA Adapter/etc). I also have the Video-Out adapter (for viewing on a TV). Forgot to mention, this guy is AppleCare eligible until 3/15/06. You'd have to buy/register it by then. More pictures available upon request.

( Last edited by dettociao; Jan 18, 2006 at 08:15 PM. Reason: inline pictures added)
-.-
12" SuperDrive

dettociao  (op)
Senior User
Jan 18, 2006, 08:13 PM

Bump, inline pictures added and all emails replied to.

This iBook was purchased 3/15/05 so it is Applecare eligible for 2 more months.

I am selling it because I am building a new PC, and I need the cash more than I need my precious iBook.

Any more questions, feel free to email me: natears(ATSIGN)gmail(DOT)com
-.-
12" SuperDrive

Forum Links
Forum Rules