Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > WTF is with iTunes?!

WTF is with iTunes?!
the macimum
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 17, 2006, 10:18 AM

I like to buy my music using the shopping cart, when I add songs, it works fine and it doesnt show up, only the songs I have added show up in the Cart. Which is that way it's supposed to be. But when I download music from the cart, it selects random songs I have never even heard of, and only downloads half the songs I wanted, and the other half is random songs that cost me money. I don't use the cart for this reason, but I have wasted about 20-30 dollars purshasing random music due to this glitch..Is there any way to somehow return the music or to get the money back?

Thanks.

qnxde
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 17, 2006, 10:59 AM

Under the help menu, choose iTMS Service & Support and explain your problem to them, they can refund you etc if there's been any problems.

You can't eat all those hamburgers, you hear me you ridiculous man?

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 17, 2006, 11:00 AM

To redownload incompletely downloaded songs select the Advanced->Check for Purchases… command in iTunes.

To get your money back you need to contact the iTunes customer service. In the iTunes Music store in the left column under Account click on Support.

jasong
Mac Elite
Apr 17, 2006, 01:15 PM

Wait a minute, you didn't complain about this the first time it happened? You tried buying music again?
-- Jason

the macimum  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 17, 2006, 02:41 PM

The first time, it wasnt me using the computer, it was a friend on my account, and it was after the time it happened to me when i explained it to him, and he said that he forgot to tell me it happened.

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 17, 2006, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by the macimum
The first time, it wasnt me using the computer, it was a friend on my account
Change your password and don't tell it your friend. Maybe that will stop the purchase of random songs.

freudling
Banned
Apr 17, 2006, 05:06 PM

Ah, I remember when iTunes was iTunes on OS 9.x. It was simple and good. Now it has bloated into something perhaps bigger than it was meant to be.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Apr 17, 2006, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by freudling
Ah, I remember when iTunes was iTunes on OS 9.x. It was simple and good. Now it has bloated into something perhaps bigger than it was meant to be.
And there's still no way to make two mp3s play together without either having a slight space between them or crossfading slightly.

PurpleGiant
Mac Elite
Apr 17, 2006, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by TETENAL
Change your password and don't tell it your friend. Maybe that will stop the purchase of random songs.
Winner.

Gordio
Apr 17, 2006, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by PurpleGiant
Winner.
exactly what i was thinking. mystery solved

Forum Links
Forum Rules