Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > hOoHaW... billy's after me...

hOoHaW... billy's after me...
wlonh
Professional Poster
Jan 28, 2000, 12:55 PM

"The weirdest Mac related spotting -- a hearing, actually -- in today's TV roundup was on Wednesday's episode of "Law & Order" on NBC. An accused murderer with a bipolar disorder claimed to hear voices, particularly that of Bill Gates. The man said that Gates was out to kill him. When the assistant DA asked the doctor how the man knew it was the Microsoft billionaire, the doctor said, "Steve Jobs told him." The mentally ill man also said that Gates was connected with every computer in New York City and was after his ... well, we can't report that, since this is a family oriented Web site."

from maccentral

ThinkInsasne
Feb 12, 2000, 08:22 AM

LOL thank God Steve was looking out for that poor guy. Gaurdian Angel Jobs?? I wish I had seen that episode.

RockLord
Feb 15, 2000, 06:59 PM

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

Forum Links
Forum Rules