Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPod Comic Strip

iPod Comic Strip
stefanicotine
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2006, 12:26 AM

I apologize for the self-whoring, but with all the late discussion about iPod battery life I just had to take this opportunity to make a comic about it. I'm the creator of "Sighness and Lollipops". I don't expect you to recognize that name, it's relatively new, but if you'll humor me and read the strip I did about the iPod's battery, perhaps post your feedback, I'd be much obliged.

Just wanted to share! Hope you guys like it (Click on the banner to see the comic)

 Certified AppleCare Technician

FortyOne3X7S
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 15, 2006, 03:22 AM

Very nice! I think it would also be funny if you got rid of the "Dead battery already?" balloon, and just ended the iPod's comments mid-sentence with the battery symbol. Nice work I wish I could draw!

stefanicotine  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2006, 06:18 AM

That's how it was originally, but for anyone who's never used an iPod then I don't think it would make much sense. Thanks though, I appreciate the input and compliments

Obi Wan's Ghost
Baninated
Jul 15, 2006, 08:04 AM

Awesome illustration. You should get in touch with iPod Hub. They are currently redesigning their site or something and are gathering together all web comic artists who want lots of exposure. We'll be able to submit our comics to the site where iPod users will be able to download them. Go to http://www.ipodhub.net/contact.php and get in touch with the Admin.

stefanicotine  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2006, 02:55 PM

Wow thanks! I just sent the Admin a message. That's a really cool idea!

ivan_best
Baninated
Jul 19, 2006, 02:12 AM

It's really funny. I love it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules