Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > certain apps won't launch

certain apps won't launch
stoneage
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 2, 2006, 09:03 PM

I don't know what is wrong. I can't get Excel, Ultimate Pen, Serial Keeper, Pastor to start from the Dock. Also Tiny Alarm doesn't appear in the MenuBar. Graphic Converter and Google earth both start from the Dock. Any help would be welcome. I have an Intel iMac (10.4.7) with the latest security update. I ran fsck and logged back in. Here is the last log I saw:
2006-08-02 16:14:49.257 Console[1117] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Users/williamoreilly/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash Reports.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Smart Crash Reports for bundle /Users/williamoreilly/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash Reports.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())
2006-08-02 16:14:49.261 Console[1117] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Library/InputManagers/MagicMenuEnabler/MagicMenuEnabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/MagicMenuEnabler for bundle /Library/InputManagers/MagicMenuEnabler/MagicMenuEnabler.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())
2006-08-02 16:14:49.264 Console[1117] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Library/InputManagers/Menu Extra Enabler/Menu Extra Enabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Menu Extra Enabler for bundle /Library/InputManagers/Menu Extra Enabler/Menu Extra Enabler.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())
Aug 2 16:14:59 BabaKarmysue crashdump[1119]: translate crashed
Aug 2 16:14:59 BabaKarmysue crashdump[1119]: crash report written to: /Users/williamoreilly/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/translate.crash.log
W....liar or idiot? Pick two.

Forum Links
Forum Rules