Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Help a school get iMacs and iBooks

Help a school get iMacs and iBooks
zeebe
Grizzled Veteran
May 11, 2001, 03:33 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Robert Ziebol and I am a computer teacher located in Minnesota. We are trying to raise money to purchase new iMacs and a couple of iBooks for our students and teachers to use. We are a Catholic school and do not receive any money from our State or from the Federal goverment. I am currently writing to local business trying to raise money but am not getting a good response. If anyone knows of any way we can raise this money or wants to help out, please contact me at [email protected] You can visit our website at http://homepage.mac.com/sacredheartschoolmn

Thanks for taking your time to read this message and I look forward to hearing from anyone out there.

Support a charity as you search the Internet - Use GoodSearch - I support Sacred Heart School.

Forum Links
Forum Rules