Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: MacBook Pro like new and upgraded

FS: MacBook Pro like new and upgraded
wowway1
Forum Regular
Oct 2, 2006, 08:39 AM

Hi All,

It pains me to have to do this, but financial situation dictates a sale. I have a like new mint condition 15" MacBook Pro for sale.

This unit was purchased July 14 of this year, so it is far from "RevA" and exhibits absolutely no problems in terms of a buzz or other noise. It's pretty darn quiet.

It's a stock 2.0ghz model, with 128mb of video ram, 80gb HD, and of course the superdrive. I have upgraded the system RAM to 2GB using 2 sticks of OWC memory. With the added ram, it's a very fast machine. It is applecare eligible if you wish to purchase the warranty, and I will include the original apple store receipt.

The machine is spotless, absolutely no dead pixels on the screen, and no scratches on the case. I am a non-smoker, and treat this machine with kid gloves. It always rides in the included Incase soft sleeve for added protection inside of my laptop bag. It includes the box, all packaging, cords, adapters, and software just as if it were new.

The machine is set to dual-boot with Boot Camp, and also comes complete with a OEM copy of Windows XP Pro SP2. The OEM CD and packaging comes with this sale.

So to sum up, this is one 2.0ghz MacBook Pro, upgraded to 2GB RAM, a OEM copy of XP Pro, and the Incase padded sleeve to carry it in. All of this has about a $2500 retail. My price is $2000 shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Pictures are available on request. I have 100% positive ebay all seller feedback rating of 51, and am a premier paypal business account with very high feedback as well. I've sold several other hardware items here on MacNN.

Paypal or certified funds are the only forms of payment. Paypal is welcome and preferred, but you MUST have a verified Paypal address.

Email me or PM with questions, thanks for looking.

wowway1  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 4, 2006, 10:11 AM

Bump. Bring offers please, no trades.

wowway1  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 6, 2006, 04:01 PM

after viewing the price on refurbs at the apple store I'm lowering this to $1900. If it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend, it's going on eBay Monday.

aaardal
Forum Regular
Oct 6, 2006, 06:34 PM

PM sent...

chipchen
Mac Elite
Oct 7, 2006, 04:15 AM

What did you do with the original ram? is it for sale?

wowway1  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 7, 2006, 07:39 AM

I still have the original stick. PM me with an offer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules