Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Internet conection

Internet conection
jeronimo
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 5, 2000, 09:23 PM

Help!
When I click on the Remote Access tab on the Control Strip, right above the connect/disconnect option there are those options: Setup PPP and Default. Now I changed my ISP and I used for the first time, the Internet Setup Assitant and it created a new option called "My ISP" right above the connect/disconnect option. What are these 3 options? I never had to change nothing on the control strip to connect to the internet. One more thing: I tryed to install the AOL 5.0 in my computer, and now there is an option called AOL Link Enhanced on my TCP/IP control panel. How do I delete this option? How to make my Remote Access ALL STANDARD again!? Help me! Thanx
Think Diferente!

crazycylon
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 6, 2000, 01:42 AM

Open your control panel to TCP/IP. Under the file menu select configurations ( or command K) select the configuration you wish to be default and make it active then delete the one(s) you do not want by selecting them and then select delete. Also follow the same steps for your remote access control panel. I hope this helps you.
As a man comes, so he departs.

Forum Links
Forum Rules