Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Feedback > The Marketplace.

The Marketplace. (Page 2)
motherofrsandborn1
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 15, 2006, 09:36 PM

Yes that was a bit of sarcasim, but a father who is so concerned about his son should know the age of his son. No, not trying to spread dissent. I just want to try and make every attempt possible to keep Steven from scamming. I also want Steven to realize that his actions affect eveyone. He used us unkowinly in his scams and he will use others. This is a long time history of behavior with him. It has caused a lot of heartache for a lot of people.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Nov 15, 2006, 10:02 PM

I am not scamming anyone here, Steven is not the one posting the legitimate items for sale on here, I am.. and I make sure everyone gets there stuff. Now this is a family matter and it needs not to be dealt with on the boards like these.. there are a few people here who are sick of you posting this crap.. And im sure the mods will take notice and ban you eventually

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 15, 2006, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by brokecollegestudentF04 View Post
So i screwed up in ages.. i knew he was around 22-23 month age. His mother will not leave me alone and its really starting to piss me off
She isn't bother YOU. She is making sure he doesn't scam anyone again.

This is the price you have to pay when dating a known scammer.
there are a few people here who are sick of you posting this crap.. And im sure the mods will take notice and ban you eventually
I wouldn't bet on that.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Nov 15, 2006, 10:17 PM

yeah.. but she doesnt have to rattle off every little thing that goes on in my life up here. Steven has no desire to do anything wrong anymore, and i know the moment I place something for sale shes gonna bash the thread... he seen the error in his ways and is trying to change. I just dont need every little thing I post on here commented by her

Rumor
Nov 15, 2006, 11:47 PM

I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 06:22 AM

yeah.. but she doesnt have to rattle off every little thing that goes on in my life up here.
She isn't talking about your life for the most part. And again, when you date a scammer, you are just gonna have to get used to it. Even if he is "coming clean" like you claim. He is gonna have years before anyone will trust him or anyone that is involved with him. This isn't irrational behavior. This isn't anyone attacking you.
Steven has no desire to do anything wrong anymore,
Well I am sure that isn't true. I am sure the desire is there. Heck I have desires to do wrong things. Everyone does.
and i know the moment I place something for sale shes gonna bash the thread...
She didn't bash. She warned people. Rightfully so.
he seen the error in his ways and is trying to change. I just dont need every little thing I post on here commented by her
Well then stop calling her names and telling people she is crazy or mean or whatever you called her.

It sounds like to me your BF still has issues, and you are just in denial. Love is blind, it truly is. Scammers and dishonest people can't just stop being so like *THAT*

It takes a lot of time. Years. If he is claiming otherwise, he is probably just scamming you as well.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Nov 16, 2006, 10:49 AM

Ok, so let's weigh it out.

There is the girlfriend who has strong ties with an (ex)scammer and convict, and there is a mother, who is either a nut case, or just saying the truth. What other agenda would a mom have ?

Honestly, I don't see mom being a nut case. That's why I would be careful with any dealings with Steven and his broker (brokecollgestudentF04).

Just my opinion.

-t

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 11:28 AM

If the kid has truely changed things will be fine. If not the gal will eventually dump him because he'll steal and scam off her as well.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 16, 2006, 04:35 PM

Somehow I think that if Steve does use Brokecollege's account, she will beat the crap out of him. Family matters should be settled via PM or over the phone or something like that too.

Mulder
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 16, 2006, 10:38 AM

has anyone noticed brokecollegestudentF04's signature?

It's one of the first things that I noticed, and took me waaay back to when SL started on the original Applefritter forums (YaBB, pre-Drupal).

<"Lets Rock And Roll" Dr. Zefram Cochrane First Flight Of The Phoenix April 4th 2063- Earths First Warp Drive Attempt>

Landon was all about Star Trek on AF, expecially Cochrane and the Phoenix ... I'd be wary, these discrepancies occur too much, and there are also too many coincidences...

-Mulder

1tuffchevy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 18, 2006, 04:56 PM

hed rather not deal with people anymore, hes cleaned his act up alot, his mother dont know him very well, he moved as far as he could away from his family because of there emotional banter and stuff, they treat him like crap and tell him that he needs to die and such.. He knows what he did was wrong and hes in the process of trying to locate everything that went to the fritter members to return it, alot of it was lost when he got locked up. But hes trying to make things right. all he thinks about his is 23 month old boy thats all he worries about, just trying to make things good for him, hell that boy hasnt bought anything for himself in forever, all of it goes to his son. Hes a good guy really, just had a rough life growing up and made some very bad mistakes.. He didnt tell me about the stuff on google, i found it and read it and ended up having a very long talk with him.. he agreed to return everything that he ever took from people and what he couldnt return hed find a way to replace or send them cash.. Its gonna take him some time to do it but he knows that is the right thing to do. His time in prison did teach him alot.
And when I post something for sale I will post pictures of it with a username and date in the picture to alleviate any worries anyone might have

And kevin sorry for the back peddling.. when i get a tad bit angry i dont read what i write..

I have no problem with you kevin.. I just happen to be the monkey in the middle, I really didnt want to get involved in this BS but his mother is a little crazy.. I really hate drama
This is hilarious. Weren't you the one calling other people scammers in PMs a few months ago?

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Dec 18, 2006, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mulder View Post

It's one of the first things that I noticed, and took me waaay back to when SL started on the original Applefritter forums (YaBB, pre-Drupal).

<"Lets Rock And Roll" Dr. Zefram Cochrane First Flight Of The Phoenix April 4th 2063- Earths First Warp Drive Attempt>

Landon was all about Star Trek on AF, expecially Cochrane and the Phoenix ... I'd be wary, these discrepancies occur too much, and there are also too many coincidences...

-Mulder
I am his girlfriend and im sure youve read the threads ive started over there under my username girlfriendofstl. I also happen to enjoy star trek as well that is no crime. Steven is going to be returning the items to the members at af who lost stuff
( Last edited by brokecollegestudentF04; Dec 18, 2006 at 08:19 PM. Reason: wrong word)

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Dec 18, 2006, 07:31 PM

I thought you were a female. Does it matter who it is since they haven't scammed anyone? C'mon just let it go.

Rumor
Dec 18, 2006, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mulder View Post

-Mulder
Interesting.

I am his boyfriend and im sure youve read the threads ive started over there under my username girlfriendofstl. I also happen to enjoy star trek as well that is no crime. Steven is going to be returning the items to the members at af who lost stuff
Even more interesting. Did you just blow your cover?

Doesn't matter to me much. I rarely buy anything.

At the rate you're going, you'll have your name clear in a couple of years. (i.e. You haven't screwed up so far)

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Dec 18, 2006, 08:20 PM

Sorry I meant to put girlfriend.. I can assure you im 100 percent female... Sometimes i type faster than I think.. totally sorry. But to prove who I am i can post a pic of my ID later in the evening

thanks

Kevin
Baninated
Dec 18, 2006, 08:23 PM

Ahahah um :x

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Dec 18, 2006, 08:29 PM

This thread is worthless w/o mugshot, uhm, I mean picture ID

-t

osxpinot  (op)
Senior User
Dec 19, 2006, 04:08 AM

So basically we have what amounts to a sociopath (repeated scammer, sexual offender, liar, etc.) and somehow we are supposed to trust the girlfriend with whom he shares an account. Riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht.

I think if he was really trying to redeem himself, then he should start by selling on a protected marketplace (IE eBay) to build a reputation. However, that's not happening, so I think that everybody on this board should assume the worst and this person shouldn't be allowed to sell.

Really, there's nothing indicating that the girlfriend really exists. Look what she is trying to sell (Pro Audio Equipment, WTF...Xserve stuff). Plus, he was trying to do a trade for a XBOX system. It seems that Steven is up to his old tricks.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Dec 19, 2006, 11:39 AM

HERE IS A SCAN OF MY PICTURE ID

THIS WILL VERIFY WHO I AM

*edited out for personal security reasons*

And the Reverse Side as well containing my current address

*edited out for personal security reasons*

SO OSXPINOT.. I AM WHO I SAY I AM

ALSO TO VERIFY THAT I AM STEVES GIRLFRIEND HERE IS THIS PIC

Pictures are worth a thousand words.. Id appreciate if youd not make a judgement on me based on stevens past experiences.. I can sell what I want
( Last edited by brokecollegestudentF04; Dec 19, 2006 at 12:06 PM. Reason: deleted images)

1tuffchevy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 19, 2006, 11:48 AM

Ha! That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen anybody do. Prepare to get counter-scammed.

Kevin
Baninated
Dec 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Oh nos... I can see this turning into a Photoshop thread soon.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Dec 19, 2006, 12:04 PM

HERE IS A SCAN OF MY PICTURE ID
Ok, verified, please pull that ASAP.

Leaving this on teh intarwebs is NOT a smart idea.

-t

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Dec 19, 2006, 12:06 PM

There now all of you know who I am.. Verification Complete..

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Dec 19, 2006, 01:19 PM

I don't know who you are.

Rumor
Dec 19, 2006, 01:39 PM

I didn't care to begin with.

1tuffchevy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 19, 2006, 02:30 PM

I still think you're a scammer.

Mulder
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 20, 2006, 03:51 PM

There now all of you know who I am.. Verification Complete..
even if "Verification" was "complete" ... that doesn't disprove your status as a scammer or anything... you don't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 20, 2006, 07:49 PM

brokecollegestudentF04, are you still here?

Forum Links
Forum Rules