Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Feedback > MacNN: The Racist Canadian Gay Hookup forum

MacNN: The Racist Canadian Gay Hookup forum
dcolton
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:26 PM

I just want to make sure I have this right...MacNN is now a place where gay canadians can have their hook up threads (unabashed) and white racists are allowed to call black people niggers. What gives? Are the mods that gay and blinded that they will allow any poster to call me names like nigger...just because I object to the homosexual lifestyle and question the canadian front? Demonhood, are you that enraged with the luvable dcolton that you will allow posters to go around calling people niggers. What if they called my a gook? What if I called someone a fag? Lets please define the limits here. Which terms are acceptable.

Fag, nigger, faggot, butt pirate, gook, kike, cracker, sandnigger, towelhead, kraut, canuck, dicksucker, buttmucher (thats about all I know when it comes to possible racist terms. But which ones are acceptable and which are not. On top of that, if someone uses these terms, what is the penalty? A slap on the wrist? Suspension, bannination? Which is it...or doe these rules only apply to certain members?

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:33 PM

Just quit. Really.

Oh and bye.

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2006, 10:34 PM

This is bound to be locked.

But right now I want to believe that this is all a big joke and you don't actually believe what you're saying. But if not then...SWG called you the n-word right after you said people need to lighten up about people using it.
You're not making any friends here and any point you're trying to make is getting lost in your hatred and flaming. I suggest you stop.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:36 PM

Yes.. Please Stop.. Its rather annoying.

Thats my rant

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:36 PM

No one is trying to make friends. The point is simple, if I were to call demonhood a gook in jest, I would be banned. If I were to call someone a fag in jest, I would be banned. Hell, I am already censored beyond belief...and now it seems as if macnn is encouraging gay hook up threads and racist rants.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Just quit. Really.

Oh and bye.
If he is allowed to get away with calling me a nigger, I am never leaving. YOu can count on that.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by brokecollegestudentF04 View Post
Yes.. Please Stop.. Its rather annoying.

Thats my rant
No, not until a mod acknowledges the situation.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:42 PM

Hey dc do you think that he would have called you that had you not acted the ass in the thread?

Not that two wrongs make a right. But still.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:43 PM

Hey dc do you think that he would have called you that had you not acted the ass in the thread?

Not that two wrongs make a right. But still.

That makes it okay? And I had one post in the thread when he called me a nigger. Funny how you blame me and defend a ****ing racist. Where the hell are the mods?

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by dcolton View Post
That makes it okay?
I answered that in my post you quoted.
And I had one post in the thread when he called me a nigger. Funny how you blame me and defend a ****ing racist. Where the hell are the mods?
How do you know nothing was said to him?

Did you report him?

Railroader
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:46 PM

Be the bigger man d.

I think it was wrong if he did call you a racist term, but for some reason SWG is allowed to say things like this and get away with it.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:46 PM

I think that is about to stop Rail. The poop has hit the fan.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:48 PM

I answered that in my post you quoted.

How do you know nothing was said to him?

Did you report him?
Yes, I did report him. And started a thread in the feedback forum. No acknowledgment whatsoever.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:52 PM

That you know of.

I am betting if anyone called anyone a nigger in here, something was said to them.

Alteast I hope.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 10:53 PM

That you know of.

I am betting if anyone called anyone a nigger in here, something was said to them.

Alteast I hope.
what, as he continued with his race baiting 2 hours later?

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 10:54 PM

They aren't always quick at the drawl. I mean your little rant went on too.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2006, 10:56 PM

If he is allowed to get away with calling me a nigger, I am never leaving. YOu can count on that.
Not if you are banned. You are acting a little immature and hypocritical.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 20, 2006, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
Not if you are banned. You are acting a little immature and hypocritical.
Not once have I ever personally insulted a canadian or a gay guy. Yes, I generalize, but never have I used such terms to describe a gay individual or canadian. Okay, pathetic, but not even close to calling someone a N.

cakey
Forum Regular
Nov 20, 2006, 11:32 PM

I think the whole political forum should be removed. Topics about religion and sexuality should be locked. This is a Tech forum, not a damn soapbox.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 11:33 PM

This wasn't in the PL.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 20, 2006, 11:39 PM

You both need banned.

http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...ist-apeshit/3/

Freakin jr high in here.

Railroader
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 01:40 AM

You both need banned.

http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...ist-apeshit/3/

Freakin jr high in here.
I am highly disappointed in demonhood's lame lock up. He could have done soooooo much better.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
I am highly disappointed in demonhood's lame lock up. He could have done soooooo much better.
Hell, it only took 5 hours and a bevy of insults by a racist. I wonder if the racist is gonna get the same treatment I get for defending family values.

Demonhood
Administrator
Nov 21, 2006, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
sometimes trogdor doesn't have an appropriate response. i'll try harder the next time a seinfeld star calls someone a racial slur and the thread about it devolves into an insult fest. (julia louis dreyfus, i'm looking at you)

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 01:59 AM

Still not resolved. I was banned for telling someone to shut up. This guy calls me a nigger and can still post? WTF?

Railroader
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Demonhood View Post
sometimes trogdor doesn't have an appropriate response. i'll try harder the next time a seinfeld star calls someone a racial slur and the thread about it devolves into an insult fest. (julia louis dreyfus, i'm looking at you)
I'm gonna hold you to that. Julia Loius Dreyfus deserves better.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:16 AM

Still not resolved. I was banned for telling someone to shut up. This guy calls me a nigger and can still post? WTF?
Ill say it again, its only a word, dont let it get to you brush it off and be a man, Dont get your panties in a bunch over something insignificant, im sure you got far better things to do then sit here and get hot over someone calling you the N word. So just chillax.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:23 AM

Ill say it again, its only a word, dont let it get to you brush it off and be a man, Dont get your panties in a bunch over something insignificant, im sure you got far better things to do then sit here and get hot over someone calling you the N word. So just chillax.
No. Demonhood has banned me just for questioning homosexuality and challenging hateful canadians. SOme racist calls me a nigger and he only locks the thread. If you are offended by the nigger...then I would think you would be a little upset too. I am not hot over him calling me a nigger, I am hot that demonhood will allow a gay guy to call me a nigger without even addressing the issue. It is the bias that has been on this board for years. MacNN, the Racist Forum that allows gay members to do whatever they want while censoring anyone who thinks homosexuality is nothing more than sexual perversion for the weak minded. Like I said, if I called someone a faggot, I would be banned. But if a gay guy calls me a nigger...just lock the thread and make an appeal to move on. Bulldick. I always knew demonhood was biased, but I never thought he supported racist gays going around calling black people nigger.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2006, 03:26 AM

As I have tried to explain to you several times, he did not call you anything. Chill out, take a step back and look at the situation again. You'll see that I'm right. He was wryly questioning whether you actually approved of Michael Richards' racist remarks.

And from your reaction to hearing the same word from him, it sounds like he had a good point — you shouldn't encourage celebrities to go around using the word.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
As I have tried to explain to you several times, he did not call you anything. Chill out, take a step back and look at the situation again. You'll see that I'm right. He was wryly questioning whether you actually approved of Michael Richards' racist remarks.

And from your reaction to hearing the same word from him, it sounds like he had a good point — you shouldn't encourage celebrities to go around using the word.
NO, he called me a nigger. You are just defending your gay buddy. Did you even look at the post.

My god, people get banned for calling other members jerks. And this guy gets to float by after calling me a nigger. And considering he is gay, I am sure he called me a nigger out of anger. Why do you gay people defend such racism? Is it okay for a gay person to use the word nigger because they choose to sniff ass? What gives?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2006, 03:35 AM

NO, he called me a nigger. You are just defending your gay buddy.
I'm not gay, and SWG and I aren't exactly buddies. I've never spoken to him outside of threads on the forum, and it's not like we agree on everything.

Did you even look at the post.
Yes. When you first claimed that SWG called you a nigger, I thought that was pretty lousy of him and went to look at the thread. Then I saw that you had misunderstood him and came here to try and explain that to you.
Chuck
___

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:39 AM

How do you misunderstand:
You mean you're a nigger
On top of that, afterwords he continued with a slew of insults.
Like I said, if I were to call him a faggot, Demonhood would have banned me in a second. It just leads me to believe macnn is racist, biased and a platform for gay people to hook up.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:44 AM

Apparantly you didn't look at the post of you think I am pissed because he called me gay. The gay macnners always call me gay as their defense mechanism to a poor lifestyle.

brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 03:45 AM

If you dont like what happened here... Just leave... go take your homophobic rants somewhere else.. I for one am sick of hearing it..

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2006, 03:47 AM

How do you misunderstand:
You mean you're a nigger
Notice that he didn't just say, "You're a nigger." He said, "You mean you're a nigger." He was trying to say, "If you approve of Michael Richards calling that black man a nigger, that's like telling people it's OK to call you a nigger." That's why his next post was this:
I think your a bit to laid back with that word. If you go around saying/taking that word so easily others will pick it up which is exactly why idiots like Richard's says it thinking it is not a hateful to use.
SWG was trying to say that you should take your fellow black man's side and not let Michael Richards call him a nigger.
Chuck
___

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
Notice that he didn't just say, "You're a nigger." He said, "You mean you're a nigger." He was trying to say, "If you approve of Michael Richards calling that black man a nigger, that's like telling people it's OK to call you a nigger." That's why his next post was this:
And you ignore all of the other personal insults thrown in with his nigger bashing.
SWG was trying to say that you should take your fellow black man's side and not let Michael Richards call him a nigger.
no he wasn't. He saw the opportunity to express his racist views by calling me a nigger. When called on it, he went into insulting the person he called a nigger with more personal insults. If you called someone a nigger and they took offense to it, would you continue to insult them? Or would you do what a normal person would do and simply apologize or drop the subject. Hell, people call me a racist all of the time, but I never cross that line and call a gay guy a faggot or a canadian a canuck (well, I have before until a canadian took offense to the term). The point is that people have been banned for much less. Allowing a poster to call people niggers only gives macnn a bad name.

But, in all honesty, I want to see if demonhood can look past his hate for the luvable dcolton and do the right thing. I want to see if he thinks it is okay to call another poster a nigger while banning people for opposing canadian hate and gay threads meant to molest the minds of our youth by legitimizing behavior that results in a shorter lifespan because of STD's, drug use and mental instability.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 04:06 AM

If you dont like what happened here... Just leave... go take your homophobic rants somewhere else.. I for one am sick of hearing it..
What homophoic rants?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2006, 05:42 AM

And you ignore all of the other personal insults thrown in with his ****** bashing.
Because they're not relevant. He was personally insulting you because he doesn't like you personally. Probably because of your gay-bashing in the other thread.

His initial comment ("You mean you're a ******") was meant to make you question whether you really feel it's all right for Michael Richards to call black people that name. Then you freaked out on him and he started insulting you personally. At no point did he actually insult black people.

Seriously, if he were trying to insult black people, why would he have made that post saying, "I think your a bit to laid back with that word. If you go around saying/taking that word so easily others will pick it up which is exactly why idiots like Richard's says it thinking it is not a hateful to use"? How on earth is that post bashing black people? That post is taking the black guy's side!
Chuck
___

OreoCookie
Nov 21, 2006, 06:22 AM

The inevitable happened and he asked for it.
Hence I think we can close the discussion here.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules