Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Print in Black & White?

Print in Black & White?
MacLover08
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 2, 2006, 07:51 PM

Alright so i'm new to Mac. I've had a MacBook Pro for about a week now and love it! One problem. I have no idea how to print to black & white. i know this may seem like a silly question. But the printer is hooked up to a Windows Xp computer and its just being shared over the network. When i tell my MacBook Pro to print it bring up the little print screen but there is no where to select to tell it to print in Black & White and if i want to print it in a draft like quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh and its the printer that is hooked up to the PC is a HP Photo Smart p1000. there are no drivers for it on HP.com. The really is no reason for any i can print to it, i just don't know how to tell it to print in black & white.

Sorry if i put this in the wrong area!

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 2, 2006, 08:23 PM

MacLover08  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 2, 2006, 09:11 PM

hey thanks, that did it!

Forum Links
Forum Rules