Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: 2GB nano

WTB: 2GB nano
mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Mar 30, 2007, 02:22 PM

i'm looking to buy a 2GB nano that has a good screen and decent battery life, and has been well taken care of. I'm also looking for the Nike+ kit along with it, if for some reason someone wants to move both. i have no desire to buy off eBay, i'd much rather get one from a boards member.

i'd only be using the nano to work out, so i'm not really looking for anything bigger/more expensive than the 2GB. Let me know if you have something for me.

thanks guys.

Schneider
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 31, 2007, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by mxpiazza View Post
i'm looking to buy a 2GB nano that has a good screen and decent battery life, and has been well taken care of. I'm also looking for the Nike+ kit along with it, if for some reason someone wants to move both. i have no desire to buy off eBay, i'd much rather get one from a boards member.

i'd only be using the nano to work out, so i'm not really looking for anything bigger/more expensive than the 2GB. Let me know if you have something for me.

thanks guys.
Ive got two 2Gb 1st generation Nanos. One is black and one is white. THey are both in good condition with normal signs of use but nothing more. I can sell either one of them with an unused Nike + Ipod kit for $120 shipped via paypal!

Let me know what you think!

THanks and let me know!

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 31, 2007, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
Ive got two 2Gb 1st generation Nanos. One is black and one is white. THey are both in good condition with normal signs of use but nothing more. I can sell either one of them with an unused Nike + Ipod kit for $120 shipped via paypal!

Let me know what you think!

THanks and let me know!
i am definitely extremely interested, i sent you a PM. thanks for the reply.

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 1, 2007, 06:35 PM

anyone else?

Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2007, 01:56 AM

I have a 4GB Black Nano that has been well used, it has scratches on it, and the screen has some spots that are brighter than others (when viewed at the right angle and right lighting). It works absolutely fine, with the fallback of having a "harder" to click "next track" button (you have to push it more firmly than the others).

Because I have two Nanos (they were both gifts) and this one isn't exactly tip-top I could let it go for $50 + shipping. It doesn't have the manuals or cds or headphones. If all you want is something to work out with, this might fit you well!
yep.

applgeek
Apr 2, 2007, 03:29 AM

A first gen 2 gig nano (Refurb) from apple is $99. A second gen refurb 2 gig is 119.

Basically, You can get a Refurbished first gen (with a one year warranty, and avaliability for applecare) and a nike kit for $128. Add 20 bucks for a current gen nano.
--applgeek
You can email me at [email protected] or aim me at applgeek

I am a proud blogger at freecasts.net!

Joy Of Tech!

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 2, 2007, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tenacious Dyl View Post
I have a 4GB Black Nano that has been well used, it has scratches on it, and the screen has some spots that are brighter than others (when viewed at the right angle and right lighting). It works absolutely fine, with the fallback of having a "harder" to click "next track" button (you have to push it more firmly than the others).

Because I have two Nanos (they were both gifts) and this one isn't exactly tip-top I could let it go for $50 + shipping. It doesn't have the manuals or cds or headphones. If all you want is something to work out with, this might fit you well!
definitely sounds up my alley, could you send some pics? is it first or second gen? how is the battery life?
( Last edited by mxpiazza; Apr 2, 2007 at 08:24 AM. )

Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2007, 05:47 PM

Email / Pics / Description sent!
yep.

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 2, 2007, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tenacious Dyl View Post
Email / Pics / Description sent!
sounds good, and i got back to you as well.

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 2, 2007, 06:29 PM

deal pending with Tenacious Dyl.

Schneider
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 2, 2007, 11:00 PM

Hi,

I triedto Pm you pictures of my ipod and Nike + kit but it wouldnt allow me to. If you could give me an email address i would be more than happy to send the pictures there if you are still considering it!

Thanks and let me know! BTW the ipod is in brand new condition and still has the plastic on the front and back with no scratches, scuff or anything of sort as you will see in the pictures!

Thanks and get back to me via Pm!

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 5, 2007, 09:08 AM

received nano from Tenacious Dyl yesterday, 4/4, as described. fast shipping, great communication, i'd highly recommend him to anyone on the boards.

thanks again.

Forum Links
Forum Rules