Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Looking for a good iPad 3 Screen Protector/Privacy Filter-No Fingerprints

Looking for a good iPad 3 Screen Protector/Privacy Filter-No Fingerprints
markw10
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 10, 2012, 06:07 PM

I recently purchased an iPhone 4S and as part of that purchased a screen protector for it. I've gone through many screen protectors with previous iPhone's I've owned but none are as good as the one I purchased for the iPhone 4S. It's a screen protector from Monaco and it's a great screen protector but also it does a good job of making your screen more anti-glare which is great in sunlight plus it also has a privacy filter and also does a good job of protecting from Fingerprints. Most of the other screen protectors don't do any of this.

Monaco made a screen protector for the iPad 2 and I'm not sure if it would work with the iPad 3. I don't know enough about specs to know if this would work. Does anyone know if it would work on the iPad 3?

Also, I spoke with Monaco and unfortunately they told me that they are no longer going to make screen protectors. I hope to be able to use one of their iPad 2 screen protectors that is still available but if not, does anyone know of any other good iPad 3 screen protectors? One of the most difficult parts of the a screen protector to me is applying them. I often have trouble getting air bubbles in them and sometimes have to go through 2 or maybe 3 to get one to work. Easy of applying is important but I want a good overall screen protector. I don't know how many have hit the market yet but does anyone know of a good screen protector for the iPad 3. Also, i have a Motorola Xoom and am looking for a good screen protector for that also. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Forum Links
Forum Rules