Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPhone Repair Company in the News York - Any recommendations?

iPhone Repair Company in the News York - Any recommendations?
FrandAron
Banned
Jun 19, 2012, 02:34 AM

Hello, I have a slightly cracked screen on my iPhone 4 but I have been quoted silly price by the Apple store to get i repaired.I have read some info DIY FiX iphone one facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SPAMMITYSPAM .they have more great posts ,But I don't know that,so need anyone help, I live in the News York, south Wales. Can anyone recommend someone who can repair these using original parts please. So many companies online but can these be trusted. Heard some bad experiences of market repairs and online. Your help please
( Last edited by andi*pandi; Jun 19, 2012 at 06:57 AM. )

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2012, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by FrandAron View Post
Hello, I have a slightly cracked screen on my iPhone 4 but I have been quoted silly price by the Apple store to get i repaired.I have read some info DIY FiX iphone one facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SPAMLINK .they have more great posts ,But I don't know that,so need anyone help, I live in the News York, south Wales. Can anyone recommend someone who can repair these using original parts please. So many companies online but can these be trusted. Heard some bad experiences of market repairs and online. Your help please
If you're looking for a repair company in the News York, South Wales, why are you linking to one that's located in Hong Kong?

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2012, 05:34 AM

You forgot his location is Los Angeles.

Dude gets around.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2012, 05:59 AM

So does New's York.

andi*pandi
Jun 19, 2012, 07:06 AM

This repair shop in Boston is probably too far away from California, Wales, or Hong Kong to be useful... not so sure about News York?

Dropped it in the toilet? iPhone Curt can help - Boston.com

HealthBuffMe
Jul 4, 2012, 02:11 AM

Yeah, it is kinda weird, but if you still need any recommendations, check out Dr Brendan Macbook and iPhone repair. It's in East village in Manhattan. Very good customer service and technicians are qualified. That is if the "News York" you are referring to is the state of New York.

snowconesandwich
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 5, 2012, 07:41 AM

I wonder why they have to go through a 3rd party to have it repaired when they can just go back to the same Apple store they bought it from?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jul 5, 2012, 04:49 PM

The thread starter is a rather stupid spammer who linked to a parts dealer, not a repair service, in Hong Kong.

Also, "News York" does not exist, and if it did, it wouldn't be in South Wales.

HealthBuffMe
Jul 7, 2012, 05:21 PM

Haha, could be. It's queer!

HealthBuffMe
Jul 7, 2012, 05:25 PM

Haha, could be! It’s quite queer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules