Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Feedback > Political identities of the Mods who've banned & infracted abe or who often lock/move abe threads

Political identities of the Mods who've banned & infracted abe or who often lock/move abe threads (Page 2)
kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
I don't have anything in particular to say myself, but these comments bear repeating .....
And as one who always appreciates a witty response I must say that this one is the funniest thing I've read all day!

Carry on ....
OAW
Another one of my fan boys stops by to get his share of abuse, eh?

Okay.

OAW, I'll bet you became a glutton for punishment after having your first and last initials drilled into your brain all these years.

OW. OW. OW.

And it's clear that you have nothing constructive to add to the thread so you revert to what you know best...wading through and cleaning up other people's refuse and trying to make it seem like you've added something to society. Except that here you've waded through these other poster's verbal vomitus and organized it nicely and you proudly serve it up as though you've done something significant. You haven't. And you say you enjoy it and, well, I'd be embarrassed to admit to something like that. But if you enjoy wading through and organizing and serving up crap then no wonder you follow my activities as much as you do. You think I'm shit. So, you show up wherever there is shit to be enjoyed. And that makes you a...?

Is that enough for you today, OW-OW?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post

What are these forces of darkness you speak of, and what can we do about these forces?
Oh, nothing and no one more sinister than the usual suspects who always show up whenever there's a chance they can provoke me into thrashing on them. Scan the thread and you'll recognize them. One might even say they show up here and because they 'protesteth too mucheth' they give us clues as to what their sick little game is.

And the fact that I'm willing and eager to indulge them says something a bit sad about moi.

But, don't you worry about me, bess, I'll get over it.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2012, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by kimosABE View Post
Another one of my fan boys stops by to get his share of abuse, eh?
Okay.
OAW, I'll bet you became a glutton for punishment after having your first and last initials drilled into your brain all these years.
OW. OW. OW.
And it's clear that you have nothing constructive to add to the thread so you revert to what you know best...wading through and cleaning up other people's refuse and trying to make it seem like you've added something to society. Except that here you've waded through these other poster's verbal vomitus and organized it nicely and you proudly serve it up as though you've done something significant. You haven't. And you say you enjoy it and, well, I'd be embarrassed to admit to something like that. But if you enjoy wading through and organizing and serving up crap then no wonder you follow my activities as much as you do. You think I'm shit. So, you show up wherever there is shit to be enjoyed. And that makes you a...?
Is that enough for you today, OW-OW?
delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
- delusion - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

OAW

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 02:01 PM

Oh, nothing and no one more sinister than the usual suspects who always show up whenever there's a chance they can provoke me into thrashing on them. Scan the thread and you'll recognize them. One might even say they show up here and because they 'protesteth too mucheth' they give us clues as to what their sick little game is.
And the fact that I'm willing and eager to indulge them says something a bit sad about moi.
But, don't you worry about me, bess, I'll get over it.
If you really think you've done nothing wrong, what was with that military strategist post about using us?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2012, 02:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGJOqMHsDI

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
- delusion - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

OAW
C'mon OW-OW, don't be so cold!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 02:29 PM

Abe, given that nobody sees you as any sort of martyr, maybe it isn't a good idea to start lashing out by calling OAW ow ow?

You seem to lack the capacity to see this any other way than your weird delusional way, so my suggestion is that if you really want this thread to be to your benefit, maybe you should do more listening and less preaching?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 02:47 PM

If you really think you've done nothing wrong, what was with that military strategist post about using us?
We are all complex individuals. I just share with you on this board some of the complexities I live with. You share with us what you will about your complexities. And we appreciate it.

When I want to enjoy a bit of rough housing, no, when I feel aggressive and I also feel the need to share my ideas, it comes out as the same kind of aggressiveness I felt when I sold cars. And when I came here and found I couldn't debate well I read von Clausewitz' famous work, On War, and found a tactic I could use in the PL. But, again, when I felt aggressive I would take out my aggression on my opponent if they insulted me. And in that way thrashing people was like sex for me and I considered my opponents as my rage objects. (instead of sex objects)

Did I answer your question?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 02:54 PM

Abe, given that nobody sees you as any sort of martyr, maybe it isn't a good idea to start lashing out by calling OAW ow ow?

You seem to lack the capacity to see this any other way than your weird delusional way, so my suggestion is that if you really want this thread to be to your benefit, maybe you should do more listening and less preaching?
He asked me to insult him. But you don't get that, do you?

Okay, so what do you have to say, llama face?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 02:59 PM

We are all complex individuals. I just share with you on this board some of the complexities I live with. You share with us what you will about your complexities. And we appreciate it.
When I want to enjoy a bit of rough housing, no, when I feel aggressive and I also feel the need to share my ideas, it comes out as the same kind of aggressiveness I felt when I sold cars. And when I came here and found I couldn't debate well I read von Clausewitz' famous work, On War, and found a tactic I could use in the PL. But, again, when I felt aggressive I would take out my aggression on my opponent if they insulted me. And in that way thrashing people was like sex for me and I considered my opponents as my rage objects. (instead of sex objects)
Did I answer your question?
So your PWL behavior was a defense mechanism for your insecurities of your debating skills?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 03:37 PM

So your PWL behavior was a defense mechanism for your insecurities of your debating skills?
What is your point or what are you getting at?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 06:36 PM

What is your point or what are you getting at?
I'm just trying to decode your cryptic remarks. You so rarely give plain and coherent answers to things when you decide to answer questions at all.

Laminar
Clinically Insane
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 25, 2012, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Hey besson, remember that time you lobbied to get Abe his privileges back? Good job. We're all proud of you.
Just in case you'd forgotten what you've done.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 11:21 PM

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I have to say that your displeasure over this is giving me great pleasure.

Hey Abe, the next time you have some sort of rant about Obama and the forces of evil destroying America, how about PMing them to Laminar?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 11:28 PM

I'm just trying to decode your cryptic remarks. You so rarely give plain and coherent answers to things when you decide to answer questions at all.
I'm sorry. Ask away. I'll try my best to give you as much info as I can.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 11:49 PM

Maybe besson3c doesn't forget what he's done, it might be that he just forgets anything YOU'VE done. And if that's the case who could blame him?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 12:12 AM

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I have to say that your displeasure over this is giving me great pleasure.

Hey Abe, the next time you have some sort of rant about Obama and the forces of evil destroying America, how about PMing them to Laminar?
That would be cruel.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 12:23 AM

That influenced my posting at times. But, that's what I said in the first feedback thread, I believe. So, why ask again?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 01:22 AM

That influenced my posting at times. But, that's what I said in the first feedback thread, I believe. So, why ask again?
So why is it fair that we should suffer through you behaving like a dick because you happen to feel insecure?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 01:22 AM

That would be cruel.
No crueler than your silly rotating signatures.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 01:36 AM

So why is it fair that we should suffer through you behaving like a dick because you happen to feel insecure?
Unlike your hostile stance on display here, I only responded in a dick-like manner to those who were dicky to me first. And when I was feeling insecure it came out as wanting to win in debate or at least avoid losing. But that's not the whole story, either. The other part I won't go into.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 01:37 AM

No crueler than your silly rotating signatures.
No sillier than your cruel, rotating face.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 02:09 AM

Unlike your hostile stance on display here, I only responded in a dick-like manner to those who were dicky to me first. And when I was feeling insecure it came out as wanting to win in debate or at least avoid losing. But that's not the whole story, either. The other part I won't go into.
Bullshit. You were beligerant to many people that were questioning the coherency of your political arguments which was dickish, your avoiding answering direct questions was dickish, your bludgeoning us with your viewpoints was dickish, your post claiming that you used all of us was dickish, your accusations to the mods in this very thread is dickish, and your lack of interest in entertaining the notion that you have been dickish is dickish too.

Ω
Mac Elite
Sep 26, 2012, 02:46 AM

Dear Mods,

I know you are on holidays but can someone please IP ban abe? No one needs to know who did it. Blame one of the many spambots - not a credible argument I know but then again Romney is somehow running for Prez. Doesn't need to make sense.

Thank you.

The forum
"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Sep 26, 2012, 05:41 AM

I have to say it's been FANTASTIC the past day reading threads where none of Abe's posts show up for me to suffer reading.

This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)

Seriously everyone - put him on BLOCK and let him talk to himself.

You can thank me later...

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 07:57 AM

Bullshit. You were beligerant to many people that were questioning the coherency of your political arguments which was dickish, your avoiding answering direct questions was dickish, your bludgeoning us with your viewpoints was dickish, your post claiming that you used all of us was dickish, your accusations to the mods in this very thread is dickish, and your lack of interest in entertaining the notion that you have been dickish is dickish too.
You were shunned. Then you were validated, praised. You noticed how the ones who show up at my door looking to interact do so bearing arsenic and this gets them the kind of interplay you'd enjoy. So, you found a poisoned pen for posting me.

I just flashed on the part in 'Saturday Night Fever' where Annette can't get Travolta to be her guy so she does the gang.

I apologize to you for anything I've ever done that caused you any distress.

I'm NOT gonna do a 'Tiger Woods' though.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by o View Post
Dear Mods,
I know you are on holidays but can someone please IP ban abe? No one needs to know who did it. Blame one of the many spambots - not a credible argument I know but then again Romney is somehow running for Prez. Doesn't need to make sense.
Thank you.
The forum
Aww, c'mon Mods! Surely you can see how much he's looking forward to being thrashed. The Romney reference is a nice touch. You gotta love it!

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mrjinglesusa View Post
I have to say it's been FANTASTIC the past day reading threads where none of Abe's posts show up for me to suffer reading.

Mods, If you think I would be the only poster who would enjoy a 'rasslin' room here at MacNN, I think posts like this might cause you to reconsider. The rasslin room would be for consenting posters only. They could say what they want to each other. And except for a few basic rules about making threats to people and things like that, the room would be self moderating. What name might best fit such a room? The Politically Incorrect Lounge?

I invite ideas and suggestions.

Laminar
Clinically Insane
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 26, 2012, 10:24 AM

No displeasure. I just love that you were so sure about wanting this and ended up being so wrong about it.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 10:30 AM

You were shunned. Then you were validated, praised. You noticed how the ones who show up at my door looking to interact do so bearing arsenic and this gets them the kind of interplay you'd enjoy. So, you found a poisoned pen for posting me.
I just flashed on the part in 'Saturday Night Fever' where Annette can't get Travolta to be her guy so she does the gang.
I apologize to you for anything I've ever done that caused you any distress.
I'm NOT gonna do a 'Tiger Woods' though.
Good luck with whatever you think it is you are doing and hope to accomplish then, I give up, especially if you can not even talk about this plain and simply without the bullshit.

Demonhood
Administrator
Sep 26, 2012, 02:24 PM

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 04:31 PM

That's like when my Mom used to tell me not to watch the Three Stooges. Or telling me that drinking soda was empty calories and caused tooth decay. Or constantly telling me to find a 'nice' girl instead of going out with the fast ones.

Some people find this fun. Not a violation.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 05:31 PM

That's like when my Mom used to tell me not to watch the Three Stooges. Or telling me that drinking soda was empty calories and caused tooth decay. Or constantly telling me to find a 'nice' girl instead of going out with the fast ones.
Some people find this fun. Not a violation.
Whether behaving like a dick is a violation or not, maybe it's something that you shouldn't do? Nobody finds it fun but you.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 05:36 PM

And now that I've reflected on it, I'm not sure it's appropriate for an Administrator to beat up on individual posters or actively/tacitly encourage the posters to take action against any one poster.

Isn't it more appropriate for an Admin to do admin things impartially?

Remember when Obama stepped over the line when he came out against the cop vs his friend, Henry Gates?

That was not his job and he was waaaay out of bounds by passing judgement on the situation or for taking sides.

Why is it okay for a powerful MacNN official to take sides AGAINST an individual poster? And encourage other posters to follow his instructions?

It just doesn't seem fair.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 05:55 PM

Whether behaving like a dick is a violation or not, maybe it's something that you shouldn't do? Nobody finds it fun but you.
I'm reminded of a little rhyme we used to say on the street.

It takes two to f***
One to su**
So, get on your knees and try your luck

There's another one some here might find more familiar.

It takes two to tango.

What I will say to you is that since posters such as sek929 chose to leave me alone, I have left him alone.

I'm thinking maybe you should consider taking a note from his example. Otherwise, it might appear that you want me to 'dick' you.

But, isn't that what your sudden antagonism is all about?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 05:59 PM

It's so freaking bizarre that the majority of your analogies and references relate to Obama. Obsessed much? Can you last more than a few posts without bringing up Obama?

If you are going to take the sanctimonious angle to all of this, again, all I can offer is a sarcastic good luck. Hopefully there will be a time when you can conjure up enough security in yourself to shake off this delusional reality you live in and begin to confront your behavioral deficiencies.

Then again, maybe there is no turning back in this world you live in.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 06:02 PM

I'm reminded of a little rhyme we used to say on the street.
It takes two to f***
One to su**
So, get on your knees and try your luck
There's another one some here might find more familiar.
It takes two to tango.
What I will say to you is that since posters such as sek929 chose to leave me alone, I have left him alone.
I'm thinking maybe you should consider taking a note from his example. Otherwise, it might appear that you want me to 'dick' you.
But, isn't that what your sudden antagonism is all about?
Because you are so ****ing clueless, and it is staggering how insecure you are. I don't know whether to encourage you kindly to deal with these issues, or just pummel you until you do, or just give up.

I'm definitely leaning towards giving up. What is keeping me going is a small sense of responsibility since I sponsored you so strongly, but I'm about ready to wash my hands of this and move on.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 06:35 PM

Because you are so ****ing clueless, and it is staggering how insecure you are. I don't know whether to encourage you kindly to deal with these issues, or just pummel you until you do, or just give up.

I'm definitely leaning towards giving up. What is keeping me going is a small sense of responsibility since I sponsored you so strongly, but I'm about ready to wash my hands of this and move on.
Of course I hope you don't. But, if you did would you use technology to stay away from me or ignore me or would you leave MacNN? Would you find it easy to just be in a thread and not pay attention to anything I posted? Or would you actually pay attention to what I post but keep yourself from responding? Or, would you use your mad tech skills to sabotage my computer? Or, would you act as if nothing was different on the outside but simply not allow yourself to get emotionally invested in anything I posted?

What if I was abandoned as a child and I learned that anyone you care about leaves? What if I simply orchestrate relationships so that people have no other choice but to leave me?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 06:48 PM

It's so freaking bizarre that the majority of your analogies and references relate to Obama. Obsessed much? Can you last more than a few posts without bringing up Obama?

If you are going to take the sanctimonious angle to all of this, again, all I can offer is a sarcastic good luck. Hopefully there will be a time when you can conjure up enough security in yourself to shake off this delusional reality you live in and begin to confront your behavioral deficiencies.

Then again, maybe there is no turning back in this world you live in.
How can you call ME clueless when this whole time I've been trying to give you evidence that might help you realize that Obama will FUNDAMENTALLY weaken America if given a second term? There is no more important thing we can do than to prevent his re-election. Anyone who understands our history and what made us great should look, and I mean really look, at why my references are to Obama.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 06:49 PM

Of course I hope you don't. But, if you did would you use technology to stay away from me or ignore me or would you leave MacNN? Would you find it easy to just be in a thread and not pay attention to anything I posted? Or would you actually pay attention to what I post but keep yourself from responding? Or, would you use your mad tech skills to sabotage my computer? Or, would you act as if nothing was different on the outside but simply not allow yourself to get emotionally invested in anything I posted?
What if I was abandoned as a child and I learned that anyone you care about leaves? What if I simply orchestrate relationships so that people have no other choice but to leave me?
I would never know, because you rarely speak in non-psychobabble plain English, and if you were to start I wouldn't know whether to trust your words or not because you generally seem insincere and manipulative.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 08:32 PM

How can you call ME clueless when this whole time I've been trying to give you evidence that might help you realize that Obama will FUNDAMENTALLY weaken America if given a second term? There is no more important thing we can do than to prevent his re-election. Anyone who understands our history and what made us great should look, and I mean really look, at why my references are to Obama.
I've long since given up on talking politics with you, I meant that you were clueless as far as your behavior here goes.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2012, 09:07 PM

I've long since given up on talking politics with you, I meant that you were clueless as far as your behavior here goes.
I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of two little people on an online forum don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world Obama is trying to create. Someday you'll understand that.

Ω
Mac Elite
Sep 26, 2012, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mrjinglesusa View Post

I did the same a few days ago. Funny watching all the multiple replies posts in a row. You think "someone" would learn how to use the multi quote feature.

Can we rename abe as Exaybachay?

"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 09:48 PM

I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of two little people on an online forum don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world Obama is trying to create. Someday you'll understand that.
We're not talking about Obama, we are talking about your behavior. Stop smoke screening.

hderperson
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2012, 04:35 AM

5807/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Borderline personality disorder unavailable for comment.

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Sep 27, 2012, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by o View Post
I did the same a few days ago.  Funny watching all the multiple replies posts in a row.  You think "someone" would learn how to use the multi quote feature.

Can we rename abe as Exaybachay?

It's fantastic right? I've received a few PMs from others who have also blocked Abe and are glad they did.

Besson - time for you to join in and block Abe. You're only encouraging his behavior by constantly replying to him. He enjoys talking to himself so let him.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Sep 27, 2012, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by hderperson View Post
5807/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Borderline personality disorder unavailable for comment.
THANK YOU!

Can we end this now?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 27, 2012, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
THANK YOU!
Can we end this now?
You seem to be emotionally invested in this. This is something about you guys that perplexes me.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 30, 2012, 08:07 AM

Mods,

I hope you have come to the same conclusion I have.

Few new people will show up to become MacNN members based on my Lounge posting. Let's face it, in the Lounge I'm just one of several 'nice' rule abiding posters.

*Yawn*

The only way MacNN can capitalize on my tendency to 'draw a crowd' is if I am re-admitted to the PL so I can do what I do so well.

Dork.
Professional Poster
Sep 30, 2012, 09:25 AM

I am sorry I was so busy last week, I totally missed this not-quite-Epic thread. It doesn't meet that threshold because, well, it's the same old stuff all over again, but now it's different.

When this place was bustling, I think it was easier to tolerate Abe. There were enough other people and viewpoints here to balance out the massiveness of his views. But now, our little corner of the Internet has withered away to nearly nothing, and whoever is posting on the Abe account is too big for this place. We can't handle it anymore.

So, sorry Abe. It's time to move on. It's not you, seriously, it's us. You have everything all figured out already, and we can't possibly comprehend it all. We're a lost cause. Our moderators don't even have the bandwidth to properly police you and feed your righteous indignation.

People change, Abe. Major League pitchers retire, Wives renege on sexy promises. Bowie gives back Snoop's bling. Sometimes, it's pointless to try and get the magic back. It's gone. It's time we both own up to it, and go our separate ways. We will Huddle into oblivion, that is our fate, written on the stars above whoever makes the financial decisions around here. (Or, possibly pulled out of their ass, I can't decide which.)

But you don't have to go down with us. You have a right -- nay, an obligation -- to find some other up-and-coming forum and woo them with your charm, your Foreign Agents, your conspiracy theories yearning to breathe free. On behalf of what is left of the MacNN forums, Abe, I officially let you go, and wish you well.

If you stay here with us now, things just wouldn't be the same. You're as free as a bird, "Abe". And this bird, you can not change!
(Lord knows, you can't change....)

Forum Links
Forum Rules