Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Bye.

Bye. (Page 3)
Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 03:54 PM

AHHHHHHHHH

God dammit. All of you, SERIOUSLY, shut hte hell up!

Tooki is not BANNED. He can still post and moderate the powerbook forum, where he is actually useful. Tooki CHOSE to leave, so if you're pissed with him leaving, consult HIM.

Also, RWoelk, You're one pathetic piece of **** you know that? This is a god damn internet forum and you attempted to ruin MY LIFE. You're pathetic. **** you. But on hte upside I have a great story to tell lots of people and I didnt have any consequences, so **** you again!

- Ca$h

PS: I don't like how people are kissing my *** ..... I'll start a topic on it.

Adam Betts
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2002, 03:58 PM

Originally posted by Ca$h68:
<STRONG>God dammit. All of you, SERIOUSLY, shut hte hell up!

Tooki is not BANNED. He can still post and moderate the powerbook forum, where he is actually useful. Tooki CHOSE to leave, so if you're pissed with him leaving, consult HIM.

Also, RWoelk, You're one pathetic piece of **** you know that? This is a god damn internet forum and you attempted to ruin MY LIFE. You're pathetic. **** you. But on hte upside I have a great story to tell lots of people and I didnt have any consequences, so **** you again! </STRONG>
omac left then you came...

MikeM32
Banned
Location: &quot;Joisey&quot; Home of the &quot;Guido&quot; and chicks with &quot;Big Hair&quot;
Apr 28, 2002, 04:09 PM

To my knowledge omac has been banned. Good riddance. The last thing this board needs now is someone taking advantage of this situation.

Anyway Ca$h, with all due "respect", your personal vendetta with tooki and or anyone else makes you no "better or worse" than those people you felt "oppressed" you.

Like I said before, two different ways of looking at the world is all it is. In the end you were both right and both wrong.

It's just as easy to say tooki took things too personally as it is to say you did.

Just remember; your sh_t stinks too. (harsh but true, in other words a little humility sometimes goes a long way).

And sorry for seeming like a judgemental bastard here.

Mike

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 04:15 PM

&gt;shrug&lt;

I got my name back. Thats all I wanted. If tooki decides to leave, let him.

- Ca$h

RWoelk
Senior User
Apr 28, 2002, 04:15 PM

As an interesting post script. The boys at treasury were not having much success getting personal information about our illustriou$ friend from the powers that be both at MacNN and AOL.. at least informally. So, what the hell, that should be ever so easy considering the megalomania this individual demonstrates time after time. "Why not just let him hang himself," I thought.

... so I decided to register as a little tart of a girl(Jen4U or some such name, if I recall correctly) posing some innocent questions about needing some computer support for an iMac. This went on for a few days, and then I simply feigned a touch of adoration, and even empathy for our friend who folks "here simply did not understand. After alI, I think your post are pretty cool, Ca$h and I'll bet your kinda of cute even though I do already have a boy friend... and by the way Astrology is a hobby of mine, and I want to do a chart on you. What's your sign?"

It wasn't long and I had is address, he's place business, where he went to school(Keeping up those grades, Ca$h???) and that GOLDEN piece of INTEL... his Date Of Birth... and all with his complicity and complete cooperation.

Funny, though... Jen4U just kind of disappeared into the night and fog afterwards. **Sigh** Their's was not to be a match made in heaven, I'm $orry to report.

I never told the secret service how I got that information, but they likely figured it out for themselves. Nevertheless, while a little puzzled, they seemed deeply grateful for getting it.

Oh, yes, lest I forget... Thank you, Ca$h.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: RWoelk ]

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 04:21 PM

K, htats a LIE. I didnt give ANYBODY my address, phone #, place of work, or anything. The only time that info got out was when Luke's hands on Leia went snooping in my online directory (cuz he loves me so much) and found my resume. Other than that, sorry, you are full of crap. I remember this "Jen" character you made up, and I was nice to her, but didnt give her one ounce of personal info.

- Ca$h

RWoelk
Senior User
Apr 28, 2002, 04:34 PM

Skip tracing is an art form my friend, and I beg to differ. As I recall, Jen was ~berry, ~berry appreciative at receiving your Date Of Birth for her astrology chart right down to the time of day. That's all she needed... from there, not unlike most people, you've got a paper trail that would choke a horse.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: RWoelk ]

fulmer
Professional Poster
Apr 28, 2002, 04:38 PM

Originally posted by RWoelk:
<STRONG>Skip tracing
</STRONG>
what's skip tracing?

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 04:53 PM

Hrm. You'd be REALLY interested to see what I've found with a mere email address then.....

- Ca$h

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 04:56 PM

Also, my date of birth was in my AOL profile at the time, so WOW you are one super spy aren't you.

- Ca$h

Adam Betts
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2002, 04:58 PM

<STRONG>Hrm. You'd be REALLY interested to see what I've found with a mere email address then.....

- Ca$h</STRONG>
Yeah right

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 05:02 PM

Don't believe me? hrm. Perhaps when I'm bored I'll call.

You wouldn't mind would you? I have some other fun numbers to play with too. How's the ex wife? Maybe she's lonely.....

- Ca$h

[giving out people's phone numbers is no good.]

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: gorgonzola ]

RWoelk
Senior User
Apr 28, 2002, 05:04 PM

Fine, my little friend. Bring it on! You want to threaten me? You just come right along. Give me reason, any valid reason to take you on but by GOD you better be prepared for the consequences!

You wanna $ue. Be my guest. I'll make myself available for "service of process" at a place and time of your convenience. You tell me were you want me to be, and I'll be there.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Apr 28, 2002, 05:08 PM

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: Captain Obvious ]

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Apr 28, 2002, 05:09 PM

<STRONG>Don't believe me? hrm. Perhaps when I'm bored I'll call ************
You wouldn't mind would you? I have some other fun numbers to play with too. How's the ex wife? Maybe she's lonely.....

- Ca$h</STRONG>
hmm, even I gave you three more weeks before you blew your last shot here on the forums Ca$h. Well, chug on with this line of threats its gonna bet you booted fast.

Edit: see edit of original post.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: elzinat ]

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 05:12 PM

I'm not threatening you. Public information is not illegal, so you can't sue me.... Just saying that you best step off your high and mighty horse and realize that you TOO are easily traced by a 'stupid' kid like me.

So ...yeah. I just want you to feel GOOD that I, who's life you attempted to ruin (over a god damn message board), know where you live.

- Ca$h

PS: Thankfully I'm not the scum you are, so I'm not going to attempt to ruin your life over a message board..... G'night scum.

Adam Betts
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2002, 05:15 PM

<STRONG>I'm not threatening you. Public information is not illegal, so you can't sue me.... Just saying that you best step off your high and mighty horse and realize that you TOO are easily traced by a 'stupid' kid like me.

So ...yeah. I just want you to feel GOOD that I, who's life you attempted to ruin (over a god damn message board), know where you live.</STRONG>
That's threatening. You felt good to be back on MacNN Forum and suddenly you start threatening people around here. Mods gave you some power to do that? Wow! What a world!

Ca$h68
Banned
Apr 28, 2002, 05:18 PM

Originally posted by Captain Obvious:
<STRONG>

hmm, even I gave you three more weeks before you blew your last shot here on the forums Ca$h. Well, chug on with this line of threats its gonna bet you booted fast.</STRONG>
Threat? What threat. I used a completely legal way to find out all sorts of info on Rwoelke here, and calling the publicly available phone numbers does not break any law. And inquiring if the ex wife is lonely isn't illegal either. So please explain where you see a threat. The only THREAT I see is some ******* who attempts to ruin other peoples lives because of a freakin messageboard.

- Ca$h

elzinat
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2002, 05:18 PM

STOP THIS NOW

Forum Links
Forum Rules