Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I dumped my girlfriend.

I dumped my girlfriend. (Page 2)
Railroader
Banned
Apr 29, 2007, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
...or maybe had crazy sex with him at all hours of the night instead of her sexually incompetent "virgin husband" while going to a fundamentalist evangelical church 3 times a week?

But hey, that's just my experience.

greg
Are you being serious?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 29, 2007, 01:49 PM

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Apr 29, 2007, 06:02 PM

how old is she

macgeek2005  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 29, 2007, 08:59 PM

15 and a half.

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 29, 2007, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by CheesePuff View Post
how old is she
does it matter?

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Apr 29, 2007, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by G4ME View Post
does it matter?
if there's grass on the field, play ball

torsoboy
Mac Elite
Apr 29, 2007, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by CheesePuff View Post
if there's grass on the field, play ball
So you're interested in 12 year olds?

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Apr 29, 2007, 10:13 PM

What I want to know is how long it's going to take for this thread to become as interesting as the last one.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 29, 2007, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by torsoboy View Post
So you're interested in 12 year olds?
Originally Posted by macgeek2005 View Post
15 and a half.
Doesn't look that way.

Originally Posted by nonhuman View Post
What I want to know is how long it's going to take for this thread to become as interesting as the last one.
I think we're getting there.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Apr 29, 2007, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dakarʒ View Post
I think we're getting there.
Yeah, but the last one got there faster.

Laminar
Clinically Insane
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Apr 29, 2007, 10:25 PM

It's getting a slower start though. The other one was nearly an instant classic.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Apr 29, 2007, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
It's getting a slower start though. The other one was nearly an instant classic.
I suppose it's just more evidence that sequels are never as good as the original.

Laminar
Clinically Insane
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Apr 29, 2007, 10:30 PM

Isn't that the truth.

macgeek2005  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 29, 2007, 10:48 PM

Wrong. The Godfather Part II is as good as The Godfather.

paul w
Mac Elite
Apr 29, 2007, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by CollinG3G4 View Post
Back in my high school days, the girls who were into jesus tunred into the chicks that gave bunches of it away by senior year.
back in my day there girls in the catholic school across the street we're really quite horny. And those skirts...Oy!

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 01:03 AM

Depends. There are two types of jesus freaks. Ones that rebel against all the retardedness that is christianity and splurge by being horny drunken kinda slutty chicks, and those that refuse to give it up until marriage (psychos).

It's rare to find a normal chick in the realm of manmade religions.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
Depends. There are two types of jesus freaks. Ones that rebel against all the retardedness that is christianity and splurge by being horny drunken kinda slutty chicks, and those that refuse to give it up until marriage (psychos).

It's rare to find a normal chick in the realm of manmade religions.

Rob, we all know that you are an atheist or agnostic and you have serious issues with the church. I feel the same way.

However, I don't think it's cool to call Christianity retarded. People's religious beliefs are deeply personal to them. I don't see a need to be this insulting about something of this nature, just like it isn't necessary to tell some guy that you think his wife is ugly (even if you really feel this way).

The general theme I pick up from many of your posts is that you seem intolerant of any other viewpoints but your own. A little restraint is a very useful life skill. This forum is an excellent opportunity for you to practice your sense of restraint.
( Last edited by besson3c; Apr 30, 2007 at 01:21 AM. )

Railroader
Banned
Apr 30, 2007, 01:17 AM

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Rob, we all know that you are an atheist or agnostic and you have serious issues with the church. I feel the same way.

However, I don't think it's cool to call Christianity retarded.
I'm pretty sure the people who were burned at the stake for thinking differently than the church didn't like being burned at the stake much either.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 01:32 AM

I'm pretty sure the people who were burned at the stake for thinking differently than the church didn't like being burned at the stake much either.

You are welcome to feel as you do about religion, but it isn't constructive calling religious people retards, that is my point.

You are sort of the Ann Coulter of religion and SUVs

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 01:39 AM

You are welcome to feel as you do about religion, but it isn't constructive calling religious people retards, that is my point.
I wasn't calling anyone a retard. I was calling a contradictory, nonsensical, man-made belief system retarded. There is quite a difference. One is an opinion I'm allowed to have on these forums, the other is attacking someone and calling names, which is not allowed on these forums. You can read into it however you like, but I have not called anybody names.

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 30, 2007, 01:47 AM

I was calling a contradictory, nonsensical, man-made belief system retarded.
The doctrine that no doctrines can be believed is itself a doctrine. In other words, this belief, that no beliefs are true except for the one belief which states this, is a perfect example of a contradictory, nonsensical, man-made belief system.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 01:47 AM

I wasn't calling anyone a retard. I was calling a contradictory, nonsensical, man-made belief system retarded. There is quite a difference. One is an opinion I'm allowed to have on these forums, the other is attacking someone and calling names, which is not allowed on these forums. You can read into it however you like, but I have not called anybody names.
And by calling these beliefs retarded, you are indirectly calling people who believe these beliefs retarded. I mean, anybody that would believe such retarded beliefs must be inadequate somehow, right?

But, this doesn't matter... You will continue to do what you have done for years, this won't make a bit of difference, so I'm done.

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 02:17 AM

And by calling these beliefs retarded, you are indirectly calling people who believe these beliefs retarded. I mean, anybody that would believe such retarded beliefs must be inadequate somehow, right?
I told you that you were free to read into whatever I write, however you like. I can't make up your mind for you; I don't want to act like the church. That's your interpretation of my statement about religion. I was not name calling.

centerchannel68
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
The doctrine that no doctrines can be believed is itself a doctrine. In other words, this belief, that no beliefs are true except for the one belief which states this, is a perfect example of a contradictory, nonsensical, man-made belief system.
I didn't make a doctrine. I stated my opinion. I did not publish a book with my views condemning all those who disagree with me to fiery eternal damnation. I just stated my opinion. There is a huge difference, apparently your brain was scarred by religion too badly to understand simple comparisons, because yours is horrible.

Also, I never said that 'no doctrine can be believed'. You are putting words in my mouth. I have never stated that. Then again, religious people generally enjoy fiction, so it makes sense that you were pretending I said something I didn't.

torsoboy
Mac Elite
Apr 30, 2007, 05:37 AM

Doesn't look that way.
He said, "if there's grass on the field, play ball"; that has nothing to do with this 15 and a half year old girl. 11 and 12 year old girls start growing "grass on the field".

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 06:37 AM

Besson Rob is reacting in your typical self defense mechanisms.

The same way say Fred Phelps does when he bashes gays.

Just ignore it.

He will either.
A. Grow up and stop letting what others believe effect his behavior.
B. End up getting shot down from a water tower because someone used chap-stick while turning left without using their blinkers.

I am hoping for A.

Those that are secure with their beliefs don't act out like this. For example, I am not too keen on say Hinduism. But for the life of me I don't think I've made one post bad mouthing it or those that practice it.

Rob needs to ask himself why he needs to lash out in such hateful ways he does.

All jokes aside, I see conviction.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by torsoboy View Post
He said, "if there's grass on the field, play ball"; that has nothing to do with this 15 and a half year old girl.
Actually, I'll bet he was saying that in reference to this 15 1/2 year old girl. You don't have to like the joke, but don't twist the man's (obviously non-serious) words.

design219
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 08:23 AM

I stated my opinion.
We've got to be very careful about religious references.

My stupid iPhone game: Nesen Probe, it's rather old, annoying and pointless, but it's free.
Was free. Now it's gone. Never to be seen again.
Off to join its brother and sister apps that could not
keep up with the ever updating iOS. RIP Nesen Probe.

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 30, 2007, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by macgeek2005 View Post
No, she was christian.. she didn't believe in going beyond making out. AT ALL. That's part of the reason I dumped her.
Oh...my...God.

She definitely didn't deserve you if your relationship with her was conditional on where she'd let you put your hands.

What else is there for a sixteen-year-old to do?

Hugging > Holding Hands > Kissing > Making out > Boob-mashing > "Dry Humping" > Hand jobs > Blow jobs > Sex

I'd have to say that any teenage girl who respects herself at all (especially one who upholds Christian values) isn't unusal for denying you the enjoyment of getting your wanker wanked on.

Sexual chastity from a Christian standpoint isn't just about avoiding peeny-in-giney sex. It's about avoiding temptations and things that are overtly sexual until you're married, so that you can share those things with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with.

Then again, you're a 16-year-old guy in the United States. MTV has done a good job of teaching you that teenagers should do "everything but" as a norm in a relationship.

*shakes head*
Sell or send me your vintage Mac things if you don't want them.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 09:03 AM

Yes, it's MTVs fault.

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 30, 2007, 09:08 AM

don't forget religion

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

design219
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 09:09 AM

and the microwaves.

My stupid iPhone game: Nesen Probe, it's rather old, annoying and pointless, but it's free.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 09:12 AM

Ah, teamwork. That's nice to see.

Ooo, the grass is soft.

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
I'd have to say that any teenage girl who respects herself at all (especially one who upholds Christian values) isn't unusal for denying you the enjoyment of getting your wanker wanked on.
What just amazes me are the people in this thread that think there is something wrong or bad with that above.

Bizarro world.

We have enough girls getting pregnant and spreading nastiness around today.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
Oh...my...God.

She definitely didn't deserve you if your relationship with her was conditional on where she'd let you put your hands.
I completely agree. I'm hoping if this girl is real and not imagined, he's making up the part about her even consenting to kiss him.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 09:47 AM

There are also more practical and less religious reasons for a teenager to abstain from having sex which have to do with emotional maturity, which whining about not being able to own a sword doesn't really demonstrate being in possession of.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
We have enough girls getting pregnant and spreading nastiness around today.
Obviously we need to do a better job of teaching them to use condoms.

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 10:04 AM

Or just keeping their legs together and not sexing every tom, dick or harry that walks by.

Hey, I realize teenagers are going to have sex. But to break up with a gal because she wouldn't put out after a month or so esp that young it just obnoxious.

Obviously the OP was just looking for some "experience points" and didn't really like the gal. She probably caught on to that. (Girls, at least smart ones, can tell)

I applaud her for not giving into the guy.

If he really liked her, waiting awhile wont matter. She didn't feel comfortable with him yet. She is still 15. Girls that aren't "experienced" are going to take a long time before they want to "experiment".

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 10:06 AM

Boring obvious stuff
Oh come on, you know I was just throwing fuel on fire.

This is why you disappoint me. You take an obvious joke as an opportunity to lecture.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Apr 30, 2007, 10:08 AM

Girls that aren't "experienced"...
'Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.'

red rocket
Mac Elite
Apr 30, 2007, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by shifuimam
Sexual chastity from a Christian standpoint isn't just about avoiding peeny-in-giney sex. It's about avoiding temptations and things that are overtly sexual until you're married, so that you can share those things with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with.
Firstly, what's wrong with writing penis and vagina, like an adult, instead of resorting to idiotic-sounding baby talk? Penis and vagina are proper Latin words, there's nothing dirty or shameful about Latin. (That said, I did take Latin at school, so I'm biased.)

Secondly, I find the concept of virgin brides both sexist and mediæval.

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 10:10 AM

Oh come on, you know I was just throwing fuel on fire.

This is why you disappoint me. You take an obvious joke as an opportunity to lecture.
How was it an obvious joke?

You'd be surprised how many here would respond to my post with what you said while being serious.

How is one supposed to tell the difference?

In another forum I might have taken it as a joke. But not here.

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by red rocket View Post
Firstly, what's wrong with writing penis and vagina, like an adult, instead of resorting to idiotic-sounding baby talk? Penis and vagina are proper Latin words, there's nothing dirty or shameful about Latin. (That said, I did take Latin at school, so I'm biased.)
I think he was being "cute"
Sexist? Depends. If you feel you can rape and pillage but your wife has to be virginal then yes, that is sexist. If you hold the same values to yourself as you do your wife then no it is not. As far as it being "mediæval" well yes such practices did occur during this time. But so do a lot of practices we still perform to this day that are perfectly legit. Such a practice is tons older than that as well. Not that it's relevant to anything.

If someone wants to wait till they are married I applaud them for having such will power.

Acting as if something is wrong or abnormal with said practice is absurd.

It's not doing anyone any harm.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 10:15 AM

How was it an obvious joke?
Consider the source.

You'd be surprised how many here would respond to my post with what you said while being serious.
I know, that's who I was mocking.

How is one supposed to tell the difference?
Obviously my reputation does not proceed me.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 10:16 AM

Personally, I can't take the term penis and vagina too seriously ever since Kindergarten Cop.

Look who's mister fancy-pants!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Apr 30, 2007, 10:18 AM

Penis and vagina.

I like the sound of that!

Penis and vagina... penis and vagina... penis and vagina... la la la... This could be a great song!

Kevin
Baninated
Apr 30, 2007, 10:20 AM

Consider the source.
Well since I am not on a personal level with you Dakar, nor do I know you that well..
You have to take these things into consideration when you post something. That is all I'm saying.

Also by responding to it the way I did, hopefully it will stop anyone else from responding to me in like.

design219
Professional Poster
Apr 30, 2007, 10:20 AM

penis and vagina... la la la... This could be a great song!
Country, hip-hop, or pop?

Forum Links
Forum Rules