Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > New iTunes 4.5 features

New iTunes 4.5 features (Page 4)
OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 2, 2004, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by mrtew:
I don't see how you do that.
Well open up the the Alexander movie in iTunes and wait until the entire movie loads. Then click the down arrow on the far right of the control and select "Save as Quicktime Movie". That's all there is to it!

OAW

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 7, 2004, 11:33 PM

Sig Nazi

mrtew
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2004, 07:14 AM

nevermind
( Last edited by mrtew; Dec 7, 2004 at 09:06 PM. )

I love the U.S., but we need some time apart.

banninated68
Banned
Dec 7, 2004, 10:36 AM

Originally posted by Mr Scruff:
I think you're wrong, but I understand why you would assume the playback is properly gapless. Basically, even at CF set to 0, iTunes does a very small crossfade between the tracks which can give the impression for certain tracks that the playback is gapless. However with the music I listen to (for example, a dance mix) the track boundaries generally occur right in the middle of a busy, beat orientated section of the music and the crossfade is obvious.
You must be listening to some really wack dance music if the 'busy' part of the song happens at the end/beginning of each track. Most dance music has a pretty simple intro and exit just to aid beatmatching.

- Ca$h

Forum Links
Forum Rules