Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Terrorists Who Aren't in the News

The Terrorists Who Aren't in the News (Page 4)
Railroader
Banned
Nov 22, 2006, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by MacNStein View Post
Of course not, but then, he's not Christian either.

and THAT is the whole issue. It's pointless to argue with a Christian about whether or not Jesus is God.

here, I'll repeat that.

It's pointless to argue with a Christian about whether or not Jesus is God.

Sure, if you want to throw out 1/4 of the Gospels, you can dance around enough to make scripture say that Jesus was just a prophet. But, and this is an Aretha Franklin sized but, Christians can't and won't do that. They accept what is held as the the traditional word of God, and believe that Jesus is the living embodiment of it.

Let me repeat that.

Christians accept what is held as the the traditional word of God, and believe that Jesus is the living embodiment of it. It not only defines their Theology, but encompasses everything that they believe.

So, in closing, they aren't going to throw out John, at all, period. And, since they won't do that, to them, Jesus is God.
Excellently put.

I appreciate your respect for beliefs you don't share.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 24, 2006, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Again Taliesin, you are simply picking the parts of the Bible you like, out of context, that agree with your interpretation. You are no different then anyone else who takes the Quran out of context.
Exactly. And he keeps on spinning.

He is the person he himself dislikes. And doesn't realize it.

I took a vacation recently, came back to see you all already smacked tali back down.

Forum Links
Forum Rules