Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more

FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more
Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 7, 2003, 11:27 PM

• Pokemon game boy color, pokemon red and yellow, gameboy link cable, and AC adaptor. Very lightly used, screen has a little dirt but no scratches.
    $60 shipped
  • Athlon Thunderbird 900 + MSI K7T Pro2 mobo
    $55 shipped
  • MSI KT266 Pro motherboard, should work, if not it's under warranty, cheap so it's a gamble, I was lazy and replaced it instead of testing it, but I think it was actually bad ram.
    $25 shipped
  • Adaptec 2940W/2940UW SCSI card (PC version), 2 9.1GB seagate medalist drives model ST39140W, 7 connector UW cable with terminator. Also included is an external SCSI cable.
    $100 shipped
  • Lightly used 250W ATX power supply, was listed as having variable speed fan in it, I didn't use it much but was pretty quiet. It's twin is in use and running fine.
    $12 shipped
  • 5 HSFs for athlon/duron. Meant for Tbird procs. 2 are AMD retail HSFs, 1 is similar to that, 4th is a full copper orb with 2 fans, 5th is aluminum orb with 1 fan at the top. Of the normal HSFs, 2 work, don't know which 2.
    Selling all 5 together unless people want to break them up.
    $15 shipped
  • 8 port 10base hub
    $10 shipped

I prefer paypal but will take money however you want to send it
Prices are negotiable, I may have priced stuff too high. If I priced stuff too low, feel free to let me know

Any questions, just ask.
Email or post here, email gets precedence if it's close.
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

Scotttheking  (op)
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 10, 2003, 01:19 AM

A good way to get on this mod's good side is to buy his stuff
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

sledsbehave
Senior User
Mar 14, 2003, 12:52 AM

Originally posted by Scotttheking:
  • Pokemon game boy color, pokemon red and yellow, gameboy link cable, and AC adaptor. Very lightly used, screen has a little dirt but no scratches.
    $60 shipped
  • Athlon Thunderbird 900 + MSI K7T Pro2 mobo
    $55 shipped
  • MSI KT266 Pro motherboard, should work, if not it's under warranty, cheap so it's a gamble, I was lazy and replaced it instead of testing it, but I think it was actually bad ram.
    $25 shipped
  • Adaptec 2940W/2940UW SCSI card (PC version), 2 9.1GB seagate medalist drives model ST39140W, 7 connector UW cable with terminator. Also included is an external SCSI cable.
    $100 shipped
  • Lightly used 250W ATX power supply, was listed as having variable speed fan in it, I didn't use it much but was pretty quiet. It's twin is in use and running fine.
    $12 shipped
  • 5 HSFs for athlon/duron. Meant for Tbird procs. 2 are AMD retail HSFs, 1 is similar to that, 4th is a full copper orb with 2 fans, 5th is aluminum orb with 1 fan at the top. Of the normal HSFs, 2 work, don't know which 2.
    Selling all 5 together unless people want to break them up.
    $15 shipped
  • 8 port 10base hub
    $10 shipped

I prefer paypal but will take money however you want to send it
Prices are negotiable, I may have priced stuff too high. If I priced stuff too low, feel free to let me know

Any questions, just ask.
Email or post here, email gets precedence if it's close.
sent you an email about the athlon 900/motherboard dealy if you didn't get it email me at [email protected]
as ever,
sonny

Forum Links
Forum Rules