Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Waterfield Medium Cargo Bag

FS: Waterfield Medium Cargo Bag
rishio
Mar 17, 2003, 12:41 AM

I just bought it a few weeks ago anticipating i'll use it for the 15 inch. However... I decided to go with a 17" aluminum (which i will get with an adc discount )

I have the peppercorn color which is absolutely beautiful - it is sort of a tarnished look. I am going to buy the same peppercorn color when I get the Largo Cargo Bag for the 17 inch. I LOVE this color. To get an idea of the color
- go to www.sfbags.com..
- choose the "cargo bag" link
- choose the large cargo bag
- click on the peppercorn color

The medium cargo bag picture doesn't show an accurate picture of the peppercorn color. The large one shows the color off much more accurately. I am going to try to find a friend with a digital camera so I can post a picture of the color.

I have only taken it out a couple times. It is in absolutely brand new condition (I don't have a computer to carry it in yet!). There are no imperfections what-so-ever. I will ship it in the same protective box they shipped it to me in. I think it's the best messenger bag with timbuk2 bags being second best. Search this forum or search for reviews on google to see how much everyone loves these bags.

I am charging $120 for it. You have to pay shipping charges. I am in San Diego, California and if someone is interested.... I will find out the shipping costs. If no one is interested.. I will put it up on ebay.. (which I don't want to do because it's time cosuming). If you live in san diego.. I can drop it off.. If you are a bit farther.. but not to far..perhaps we can meet halfway..

Rishi
[email protected]

Forum Links
Forum Rules