Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > UT 2004 performance tweaks

UT 2004 performance tweaks
busket68
Banned
Mar 3, 2004, 12:40 AM

Hey... I figure this is a good spot to list the tweaks and mods you've done to ut 2004 to improve its performance. It runs well on my 1ghz iMac, but on the 800mhz tibook it runs...but it's pretty choppy. I've already set everything to low.... so... actually, a question: How do you timedemo ut 2004?

- Rob

gotterdamm
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 3, 2004, 02:47 AM

If you're using a single-CPU Mac then turn the sound off. Open up the ini file (~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo/System/UT2004.ini) and change the line that says "UseSound=True" to "UseSound=False."

This will double your framerate because the sound engine on the 2k4 demo uses 50% of the CPU time.

To run a benchmark use SantaDuck's benchmarker.

busket68  (op)
Banned
Mar 3, 2004, 11:47 PM

I'd like to try that out, but when I go into that folder, I don't see any UT2004 demo folder to find the .ini file in. Only macromedia, netservices, etc.

Any other tweaks?

- Rob

gotterdamm
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 4, 2004, 03:15 AM

Are you looking in the Library folder in the root of your HD?

You should be looking at the library folder in your home folder.

home/library/application support/unreal tournament 2004 demo/system

It's there. Don't forget to do an "arrange by name" so you can find it.

TimBray
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 4, 2004, 03:51 AM

Well yes, but if you turn off sound you're more apt to get fragged because you can't hear them coming around the corner. On a 1.25Ghz AlBook it runs well enough at 1024x768.

gotterdamm
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 4, 2004, 05:01 AM

You're also likely to get fragged if your machine keeps dancing in the low teens, which it does for most single CPU Mac users.

It's a not a happy solution, but it's the only tweak that makes a noticeable difference for those of us bottlenecked by the sound engine.

busket68  (op)
Banned
Mar 4, 2004, 09:17 AM

Will the sound engine be changed? Or is this the way it is?

- Rob

CIA
Mac Elite
Mar 4, 2004, 09:34 AM

I've been using a Quicksilver Dual 800 G4 with a Geforce3 (Apple OEM) card, 1.5GB RAM. The game seems like it's choppy regardless what settings I use. I'm seeing average FPS's in the mid to upper teens.
In regards to the sound engine, I guess for us dual users we should be happy that the game has some support for MP, it's more then most games can say.

Still, I'm waiting for Doom III to ship, then I'll get a G5. (or maybe G6 by the time the game ships!)
Work: 2008 8x3.2 MacPro, 8800GT, 16GB ram, zillions of HDs. (video editing)
Home: 2008 24" 2.8 iMac, 2TB Int, 4GB ram.
Road: 2009 13" 2.26 Macbook Pro, 8GB ram & 640GB WD blue internal
Retired to BOINC only: My trusty never-gonna-die 12" iBook G4 1.25

Graymalkin
Mac Elite
Mar 4, 2004, 10:44 AM

The sound engine in UT2003/4 is really bad. The UT2003 2225.1 patch ended up tossing out a lot of the original audio code from the original release on the Mac. I have no idea if UT2004 is benefiting from that patch or not. It certainly doesn't seem to because no matter how low I set my graphic options I can barely get out of the teens and low twenties.

I tried lowering the audio settings to a more managable level by setting:

Code:
Channels=8 DisablePitch=True
but those settings only gained me a few fps on average. I also deleted the line:

Code:
Paths=../Music/*.umx
in hopes the game wouldn't load the music engine. Apparently the engine still loads and runs even if it can't find any music to play. The new UT games don't seem to have an equivilent to:

Code:
UseCDMusic=False UseDigitalMusic=False
that the original Unreal Tournament supported. UT2004 also disabled the audio entirely if you set the number of output channels to a number below 8, UT2003 allows you to run as few as 2 channels before the sound cops out on you. I'm glad I haven't bought UT2004 yet. I waited for UT2003 until the 2225.1 patch was released that made the game playable on my Powerbook.

gotterdamm
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 4, 2004, 10:52 AM

Originally posted by busket68:
Will the sound engine be changed? Or is this the way it is?

- Rob
Unfortunately, no one knows yet. The developer porting it hasn't addressed the issue publicly yet, although that's understandable because he's really loaded down right now.

Looks like we'll have to wait and see.

lenox
Senior User
Mar 4, 2004, 11:00 AM

I have a dual 867 mdd with 768mb of ram and a radeon 8500 (clocked a bit up). The game runs just about as well as UT2k3 did, that is to say, it runs quite well - certainly not as good as the Q3 engine...but that's not really a fair comparison. Try turning off trilinear filtering, antialiasing, and anisotropic filtering for starters. If you have a laptop, you might actually gain some FPS by setting the display to the exact size of the native resolution of your LCD screen (then again, you might lose some). And of course, never use bots

busket68  (op)
Banned
Mar 4, 2004, 02:00 PM

Here's a question: Would an EXTERNAL USB connected soundblaster help? I know they make those for PCs, but I'm not sure if they work on macs or not....but it's a thought. Then all the sound would be being processed on the EXTERNAL USB soundcard, and the game would run faster. And yeah, I turned off the sound...WOW... it's a HUGE difference. IT's actually fluid and playable now.

- Rob

a2daj
Mac Elite
Mar 4, 2004, 02:02 PM

Originally posted by busket68:
Here's a question: Would an EXTERNAL USB connected soundblaster help? I know they make those for PCs, but I'm not sure if they work on macs or not....but it's a thought. Then all the sound would be being processed on the EXTERNAL USB soundcard, and the game would run faster. And yeah, I turned off the sound...WOW... it's a HUGE difference. IT's actually fluid and playable now.

- Rob
Still won't help. There's currently no way to offload sound processing for games to a DSP. All game sound processing is still handled by the CPU even with external USB devices or internal PCI audio devices. It's just the way OS X works.

billybob128
Senior User
Mar 7, 2004, 01:16 PM

how do you check the frame rates?

MacbookPro dual 2Ghz 1GB Ram 128 Graphics

unimaxium
Mar 7, 2004, 04:07 PM

To check fps, you open the console in the game by pressing the ~ key. Then type "STAT FPS" (no quotes) and it will appear to the upper right of the screen

SamuraiDL
Mac Elite
Mar 8, 2004, 10:56 PM

sorry guys whare can i get 2004?

Jowy
Forum Regular
Mar 9, 2004, 12:09 AM

Originally posted by SamuraiDL:
sorry guys whare can i get 2004?
Officially it's not been released in stores yet. The PC version just went gold. The demo of 2k4 is at www.macgamesfiles.com

gotterdamm
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 10, 2004, 02:47 AM

Very positive update from the man responsible for porting 2K4:

I just fixed what is possibly the stupidest bug, ever. All of you having _awful_ performance with the Mac demo on single processor machines can expect your framerate to double in the next patch and in retail.
Sounds like he fixed the sound bug

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 10, 2004, 07:56 AM

WOOHOO! Cant wait for this _PATCH_ to come out! So far I love the demo but I was worried about the performance on my machine, now I think I have hope again! I hope it comes out soon.
iMac G4 / Macbook

Graymalkin
Mac Elite
Mar 10, 2004, 08:20 AM

The changes made in UT2k3 with the 2225.1 patch made all the difference for just about everyone with a single processor Mac. Even if you've got the demo you can download the modified OpenAL dylib file from the patched version of the retail game. Just using the new dylib file increased my framerate by about 75-80%. UT2k3 went from entirely unplayable to playable with only a single file being changed. The OpenAL dylib in the patched version of UT2k3 was pretty much entirely rewritten from the original library.

I haven't been impressed with the UT2k4 demo but if its first patch is on the same lines as the UT2k3 patch I think it will be a very worthwhile game. I really like the vehicle combat in Onslaught mode. Once I got UT2k3 playing at a respectable framerate I bought the retail version. I'll likely pick up UT2k4 if my poor little Powerbook can play it decently.

GoGoReggieXPowars
Mac Elite
Mar 10, 2004, 02:46 PM

Originally posted by gotterdamm:
Sounds like he fixed the sound bug
Excellent news!

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 10, 2004, 08:41 PM

Originally posted by Graymalkin:
The changes made in UT2k3 with the 2225.1 patch made all the difference for just about everyone with a single processor Mac. Even if you've got the demo you can download the modified OpenAL dylib file from the patched version of the retail game. Just using the new dylib file increased my framerate by about 75-80%. UT2k3 went from entirely unplayable to playable with only a single file being changed. The OpenAL dylib in the patched version of UT2k3 was pretty much entirely rewritten from the original library.

I haven't been impressed with the UT2k4 demo but if its first patch is on the same lines as the UT2k3 patch I think it will be a very worthwhile game. I really like the vehicle combat in Onslaught mode. Once I got UT2k3 playing at a respectable framerate I bought the retail version. I'll likely pick up UT2k4 if my poor little Powerbook can play it decently.
Just downloaded it and you are right, it improved the demo ALOT. Now im between 40-80 FPS YAY!
( Last edited by ChasingApple; Mar 10, 2004 at 08:52 PM. )
iMac G4 / Macbook

Chinasaur
Senior User
Mar 11, 2004, 01:53 PM

Originally posted by Graymalkin:
Even if you've got the demo you can download the modified OpenAL dylib file from the patched version of the retail game.
I can't find the OpenAL dylib file in the patch and it doesn't install without the retail game. How can I ge the OpenAL patch for UT2K3?
( Last edited by Chinasaur; Mar 11, 2004 at 02:05 PM. )
iMac - Late 2015 iMac, 32GB RAM
MacBook - 2010 MacBook, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM

a2daj
Mac Elite
Mar 11, 2004, 02:21 PM

For use in the UT2K3 demo (It won't do anything in the UT2K4 demo)?

Follow the directions here:

http://www.icculus.org/al_osx/

If that stuff doesn't make sense then follow the directions here (under America's Army):

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/finger/fi...&time=00-20-32

The only disadvantage is the binary file linked here is older and not as optimized. Someone else might also be able to host the dylib from the retail patch somewhere. I don't have time right now (at work).

Chinasaur
Senior User
Mar 11, 2004, 02:40 PM

I used the OpenAL from UT2004 (after patching) in 2003 and it seemed to speed things up in 2003 as well.
iMac - Late 2015 iMac, 32GB RAM
MacBook - 2010 MacBook, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 11, 2004, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by Chinasaur:
I used the OpenAL from UT2004 (after patching) in 2003 and it seemed to speed things up in 2003 as well.
Did another UT2004 patch come out?
iMac G4 / Macbook

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 11, 2004, 05:08 PM

I have a sorta-update. We all know about the sound bug and all but I just got an email back from Ryan Gordon about UT2004, I asked him if there was going to be a patch for the demo to fix the sound and this was the reply.

"I'd have to dig up the 3120.1 sources out of archives and rebuild with
the fix, which tends to cause more problems than solutions. We'll be
updating the demo to match the Gold Master version (3186) soon, though,
and that'll have the fix.

If you want to see the framerate difference, you can disable sound in
the current Mac demo. The game will run basically that fast, but with
sound.

--ryan."

Sounds like good news for us! At least confirming a new Demo will be released at full speed is nice to know. I just hope it is soon cause im dying to play this game online with sound for a change

Cheers
iMac G4 / Macbook

a2daj
Mac Elite
Mar 11, 2004, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by ChasingApple:
Did another UT2004 patch come out?
I think he took the OpenAL lib from the UT2K4 demo and put it in the UT2K3 demo. From some tests I ran, the UT2K4 OpenAL caused a bit more of a performance hit than the lib that came with the UT2K3 retail patch. About a 10% difference I think. I'd have to check again.

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 12, 2004, 03:02 PM

Originally posted by CIA:
I've been using a Quicksilver Dual 800 G4 with a Geforce3 (Apple OEM) card, 1.5GB RAM. The game seems like it's choppy regardless what settings I use. I'm seeing average FPS's in the mid to upper teens.
In regards to the sound engine, I guess for us dual users we should be happy that the game has some support for MP, it's more then most games can say.

Still, I'm waiting for Doom III to ship, then I'll get a G5. (or maybe G6 by the time the game ships!)

Hey, maybe something else is wrong?? I'm also using a Quicksilver MP 800, and up until 2 days ago had only a Geforce2 MX 64 MB twinview card, 640 MB Total sys ram, and had very good experiences....The worst that happens is when online the frame rate hits the mid to -low twenties in the worst online pileups in a big room. When I'm bouncing alone down a hallway can see frame rates in the fifty and sixties...

2 days ago got an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti as it is the fastest card that is still fully 9 compliant...still very very happy...now running higher resolutions with textures on and getting equal or slightly better rates.

You should make sure that while if you take advantage of textures on what it's already drawing, there is little penalty with a card like yours, but, make sure you're not asking it to draw extra things....keep world detail minimal, and don't turn on extra effects....if you've got everything minimizedd and find it unplayable maybe something else is running/conflicting or something else is wrong....

good luck, hope you get it squared away...hopefully the final release/patch will make it superb....I think so.

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 12, 2004, 03:06 PM

Whoever can/does talk to Ryan, could you please ask (if it is convenitent) to find out what is the OPTIMAL amount of memory for UT to use. Or, perhaps a better way to phrase it, how much memory can the game potentially use???

I currently have 640 MB. If I increased it, would the program use it? Apart from this game I have no reason to even consider it....

I see people advocate loading there machine to 1.5 or 2 GB and can't imagine that there is a point of diminishing returns somewhere well before those #'s......

Thanks.

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 12, 2004, 06:21 PM

Originally posted by emark:
Whoever can/does talk to Ryan, could you please ask (if it is convenitent) to find out what is the OPTIMAL amount of memory for UT to use. Or, perhaps a better way to phrase it, how much memory can the game potentially use???

I currently have 640 MB. If I increased it, would the program use it? Apart from this game I have no reason to even consider it....

I see people advocate loading there machine to 1.5 or 2 GB and can't imagine that there is a point of diminishing returns somewhere well before those #'s......

Thanks.
Ok I talk to Ryan but I can help you myself with this one. You can set the amount of ram used by UT by editing the ut2004.ini file.

Open "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament 2004
Demo/System/UT2004.ini" with a text editor.

Find the section titled [Engine.GameEngine]

You will find a line tha says CacheSizeMegs=

I believe by default it is set to 32 but you can change it to whatever you want. If you have 640MB I would give it 512. So yours should look like this when done.

CacheSizeMegs=512

Thats it! Experiment with it and see what performane gains you get. Remember to save the file and then go for it!

Cheers.
iMac G4 / Macbook

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 13, 2004, 12:09 AM

Woooow. Thank you.

I will set mine to 512.

That said, not to be a pain in the keester, but in UT04, how much could a map use, or would be optimal to load the whole map??? There must be a point where performance or benefit plateaus....

I can test here 640 and under, but don't want to spring for memory at today's cost just for the sake of science....back in school after 12 years in the workforce...

someone at barefeats or xlr8yourmac or one of you guys has probably at some time already done some sort of testing, I've tried to read alot but may have missed something?

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 13, 2004, 12:44 AM

Originally posted by ChasingApple:
Ok I talk to Ryan but I can help you myself with this one. You can set the amount of ram used by UT by editing the ut2004.ini file.

Open "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament 2004
Demo/System/UT2004.ini" with a text editor.

Find the section titled [Engine.GameEngine]

You will find a line tha says CacheSizeMegs=

I believe by default it is set to 32 but you can change it to whatever you want. If you have 640MB I would give it 512. So yours should look like this when done.

CacheSizeMegs=512

Thats it! Experiment with it and see what performane gains you get. Remember to save the file and then go for it!

Cheers.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(or I'm halucinating...

just ran a couple games and seemed improved....placebo affect or reality....seemed (emphasis on seemed as didn't time it officially) to load slower, but never slowed down as much...

I have a suspicion that i'm probably above the plateau, and will try it if i can't find it and report back.

I can't wait: between open gl update and the final release/patch it should really be outta site even on my dual 800 quicsilver '01 !!!!

THANKS!!!!

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 13, 2004, 04:57 AM

You are very welcome! Yes the game will load slower cause it is taking more time to cache the game into ram, but once the game loads it should fly. A couple eye candy things you can turn off for a nice speed boost are...

Player Shadows (they kinda suck anyway)
Decals (like your going to stare at the burn mark on the wall)
Foliage (preference here, personally I can live without them)
Triliniar (I see little difference in a firefight)

Try those out and tell me what you think, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me
iMac G4 / Macbook

m2bored
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 13, 2004, 04:33 PM

hmm..I increased RAM to 196...didn't notice any diff...in fact I turned all the effects to low and i also noticed no diff...

I am consistently gettign a sorry 25 FPS no matter what I do...

M2

Pbook G4 866 Mhz 768MB RAM

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 13, 2004, 07:25 PM

Originally posted by m2bored:
hmm..I increased RAM to 196...didn't notice any diff...in fact I turned all the effects to low and i also noticed no diff...

I am consistently gettign a sorry 25 FPS no matter what I do...

M2

Have tou disabled the sound? That will double your framerate and during heated moments in the game you will notice with those tweaks I listed it wont drop so bad
iMac G4 / Macbook

m2bored
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 13, 2004, 08:52 PM

Yep i killed the sound too (in the ini)...I dont get it...

I would think i could at least hit the magic number 32...
23 FPS is really sad...

Anyone else using a system similar to mine with better results?

M2

ChasingApple
Senior User
Mar 14, 2004, 12:40 AM

23 FPS is really sad...

M2

Have you looked at the performance on all stages or just Onslaught? Are you playing with BOTS or online? What res are you playing in? What is your native res on your PB? Try that res. And remember, the final demo will be released then the game goes final gold and will be more optimized for single G4's, relax man
iMac G4 / Macbook

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 14, 2004, 01:20 AM

23 FPS is really sad...

M2

2 thoughts:

(1) the powerbooks of that generationsis have a 1 MB L3 cache and a 133 Mhz Bus.

(2) the low-power mobile radeon 9000 may contribute. Vs. the 8500 it had one vs. 2 shader pipes, though its one was slightly faster, at least in the desktop versions...

Both key specs are at the bottom of the playable range...I think they finally added suggested requirements to the home page, and suggest some levels are playable with an 800 mahz processor, but the recomended minimum is 933...

I hope you get satisfaction after the 10.3.3/open gl and game updaters due soon.

Good luck,

Johnny_B
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 20, 2004, 05:55 AM

UT2004 works really great on my machine (see sig), but with no sound...
Mac Pro 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core, Nvidia GeForce 8800GT

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 21, 2004, 04:00 PM

just a further thought on the cache stuff above:

I think it barely increases the avg. and top frame rates, but does increase the minimum frame rate. since ut04 doesn't yet have the bot and flyby demo benchmarks i reran tests in 03 and their was a definite increase in speed mostly to the min, and slightly to the avg and max.

and, this is most important, when the doo-doo is hitting the fan, a few frames per second is key....IMHO.

Further, 10.3.3 does yield the slight 5-7% speed up in these demos.

I found the above true setting cache to 256. if the norm is 32, my machine is 640....didn't yet compare 256 vs. 512, but suspect there is definitely a point of diminishing returns, and wanted to leave a little breathing room for OS and anything else in the background...

When the retail copy comes shortly I will do some absolute testing with these settings.

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 21, 2004, 04:08 PM

2 other thoughts if those "in the know" are listenting:

1) In the last several days it seems I have had increasing trouble logging onto games with the demo...I'm guessing since the PC version went gold there are minor changes that interact negatively w/ our demo? further, this is probably a moot point for the demo as hopefully MacSoft will update (and moot for me as I await retail delivery)

2) I am a little frustrated with the inability to remap the "R" key from team say to something (or nothing)....I have been in a gun fight and accidentally hit the "R" key in my excitement, and instead of opening up a can of whooop-a$$ I stand there like a dork saying WWW-spacebar-fire-ssss....etc...." LOL hopefully this is already addressed or coming in the future?
****if it helps anyone else, an old-skool workaround for this is that I've cut a piece of index card into about a 1" x 3/4" strip, and folded it into an "L" shape, and inserted it laying flat such that the "L" shape of the paper wraps around my "R" key which keeps my exuberant fingers from going into TeamSay mode unexpectedly....I eagerly await the patch with sound fix such that we can use the VOIP w/o crippling the darn game....

Lastly....I love it....eagerly awaiting delivery and happy asa heck w/ overall performance on my dual 800. Great job Macsoft on this one, and further kudos on rewarding previous owners of UT03 w/ $10 rebate!!!!!

a2daj
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2004, 06:02 PM

You can easily take the benchmark scripts from UT2K3 and adapt them to UT2K4. You just have to change the map name used in the scripts. I have some scripts available on my fileshare:

http://homepage.mac.com/a2daj/FileSharing.html

Someone else came out with an app to run the timedemos (someone named santaduck or something like that) so you can always go that direction too.

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 21, 2004, 10:10 PM

that's cool, I wondered but didn't know if it could be possible....I'll give it a whirl but sounds like you've got it in hand...good stuff.

heavyboots
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 22, 2004, 06:24 AM

Actually, there is a benchmarking utility at santaduck.com. Just download that and use it. Besides being easy to use, another benefit is if everyone is using the same random seed numbers are much easier to compare.

Another weird tip is to bump your screen size to at least 1024x768. No, I don't get it either, but 640x480 has incredible abominable FPS, 800x600 is sort of okay, then 1024x768 is good and 1152x896 starts to fall off again (on my ATI 9000 at least). I'm running pretty much everything as low as it can get. I tried the OpenAL patch and didn't see a huge difference (10.3.3 helped though).

At work my 2x2ghz G5 with 9600 works pretty well at 1152. I'm seeing mid-40's according to SantaDuck's test. Of course, the bummer is that PC users are reporting 90-100 FPS. Ouch! Apple needs to throw a great huge mound of cash at ATI and make them release cards with OpenGL on the chip like they did for DirectX!

So, in summary:
OpenAL from AA installed.
SoundChannels=8
Cache=256
ScreenRes 1024 or better
All prettiness = Low or Lowest

... Did I get most of them?

wyntir23
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 22, 2004, 10:28 AM

While we're talking bout UT2004, anyone know how to get it to let you apple-tab to other apps? My Windows friends can do alt-tab to change music and whatnot (since the game sound is off on my 800MHz iMac, that's for sure ), but it doesn't seem to work for me. It sucks having to quit the game if I want to switch songs.

a2daj
Mac Elite
Mar 22, 2004, 01:28 PM

Just hit option+enter to switch to windowed mode (or maybe command+enter. One of the two will work).

emark
Forum Regular
Mar 22, 2004, 03:30 PM

moved
( Last edited by emark; Mar 22, 2004 at 05:49 PM. )

NetworkShadow
Mac Elite
Mar 22, 2004, 08:02 PM

Nice, I just changed the ram use and deactivated the sound and it runs great now. I'm thinking about getting the full version again now that that's going to be fixed, I had almost given-up on getting it.
click one

MacMoose
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 22, 2004, 10:31 PM

I just did the recommended updates to the ram, sound channels and OpenAL. I am using a Dual 1ghz MDD with a Radeon 9000 and 1.25 gigs of ram. I gave UT2004 512 to play with. I am getting minimum 35-45 and peaking at 65 frames per second with 1024x768 resolution. I reduced some of the quality settings, but overall,... it went from unplayable jerky to very cool. Of course when there is like 8 or more other players all in the same area discharging who knows how much ammo at each other, it may slow down, but still oodles of fun... now to order my full version copy... woohoo

MacMoose

Forum Links
Forum Rules