Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Powerbook G4 867 15in, FW DVD burner-Lots o' pics

FS: Powerbook G4 867 15in, FW DVD burner-Lots o' pics
rageman
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 22, 2006, 06:12 PM

Hi,

Up for sale is my powerbook G4 867. The specs are:
15in Screen
512MB RAM
40GB Hard Drive
Airport
Extra battery
TiHandle
Kensington Shoulder Bag
I am looking to get $700 for it as is. A couple notes about its condition-
1. At one point a hinge broke, and I replaced the entire back case on the LCD and both hinges. It operates properly, but is a little tight to close and has a crimp near the latch (see pictures). I have used it that way for the last 6 mos without a problem.
2. It has some scratches on it-I have used this as my main machine for the past couple of years. Screen has faint key marks on it (not visible when the LCD is on).
3. LCD has one dead pixel not far from the center. It has always been that way, I rarely notice it. I bought this machine new-it will ship in the original packaging with original accessories.
4. Battery life is not as new, but is a couple hours for both. Once battery has trouble going in/out as a tab is broken off.
I am only selling because I moved up to a 1.5ghz 17in machine. I am trying to describe it as accurately as possible-if you are local to Mpls/St Paul I would be happy to show it to you in person (local sale is preferred).

$700+shipping OBO

I have a couple upgrades if you want to add them:
Extra 512MB ram (making 1GB total)-$75
80GB 5400RPM Hitachi HDD-$100
(Please note these are not for sale separately until the buyer of the pb declines them)

Also for sale is my external Firewire 400 DVD burner. It is a pioneer dvd DVR-109 (shows as apple supported in ASP). Plus the case has extra cool blue LEDs that light up. How can you go wrong? $75+shipping OBO

Lastly I have a Motorola v180 phone for sale. I have upgraded and no longer need this on. Comes with a spare OEM Motorola battery. No SIM, was used with T-Mobile. Some scratches, but overall good condition. $50+shipping OBO

PM or email me with any questions. My feedback on ebay can be seen under graphic0 on ebay.

Thanks,
Sean

psk-ele
Forum Regular
Jan 22, 2006, 06:42 PM

Oh such a shame. I am currently looking into trading my 12" PB for a TiPB that is 867MHz or higher. Have fun with your new 17" PB!!!

That is a great deal though, you'll have no problem selling it!
"When people say that Macs suck, that
means they have never used
them.....trust me...."

rageman  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 31, 2006, 09:04 AM

TTT. Make me an offer-I just might take it!

Forum Links
Forum Rules