Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 17in Powerbook G4 1.5ghz, Moto Razr, DLO Homedock for iPod

FS: 17in Powerbook G4 1.5ghz, Moto Razr, DLO Homedock for iPod
rageman
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 25, 2009, 02:26 PM

1. 17in Powerbook G4 1.5ghz
2GB Ram (maximum)
40GB hard drive (small, I know, I had a larger drive in there, but Disk Utility noted it was failing so I replaced it with one I had)
128MB video
2 batteries (neither hold a full charge but are good for a couple hours)
Apple power adapter along with Kensington auto power adapter
Original packaging and accessories/disks (although I have a clean install of OS 10.5 on it right now)
It is in great shape, but case has marks from use (pretty much all on the bottom. is missing the feet as well (easy to replace)). Screen replaced under warranty due to white spots a couple years ago.
SOLD

2. Motorola RAZR phone (branded T-mobile)
Black - has cracked outer glass. Functions properly but has cosmetic wear. Comes with home charger and car charger.

Price: $35

3. DLO HomeDock
Allows you to hook up your ipod video to your TV/stereo (not sure how it does with the most recent ipod revisions). Also charges and has a remote. More info here: http://www.dlo.com/Products/homedoc_Prod.tpl

Price: $40

Send me a PM or email if you're interested or want more pics/info.
Thanks,
Sean
( Last edited by rageman; Feb 15, 2009 at 01:41 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules