Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > replacement for my stolen laptop with 12"

replacement for my stolen laptop with 12"
kelcha
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 23, 2003, 05:47 AM

well i've saved up enough money now to replace my stolen 15" s/d ( see topic "sad story"). But now i have decided to get a 12" powerbook instead. Although i am a graphics user, i have a desktop as my base to produce work. I really only need my laptop for when i go into uni to present my work and some occasional changes. Of course i also play warcraft 3 now and then.
I will be flying to chicago( i'm from london by the way) this afternoon. I called up oakbrook store IL and they said they had plently. I'm gonna go for the superdrive model with maxed ram and wait for it, an 20gig ipod. Its a dream come true.
Of course the real intension of this whole journey was to meet with my family in Moline IL

Forum Links
Forum Rules