Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Inexpensive iPod

WTB: Inexpensive iPod
worldwearyeyes
Forum Regular
Apr 4, 2007, 03:34 PM

I'm looking for an ipod for my wife. We just had a kid, and she'd like to use an iPod on walks, etc.

Since apple.com has the refurb shuffle for $50 WITH warranty, I'm looking to spend less than that for a used shuffle/nano/mini/whatever.

PM me if you have one that may interest me.

Cheers.

mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Apr 4, 2007, 04:53 PM

i have an original 1G 512mb iPod shuffle with the Apple Armband, original boxes for everything. if you're interested i could do $40 shipped for everything. let me know.

Jecko024
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 4, 2007, 05:44 PM

isnt 40 a little high? I didnt even get offers for my shuffle for 20 or 25 (although it was for the shuffle and nothing but the shuffle - and no, I'm not selling it anymore).

mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Apr 5, 2007, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jecko024 View Post
isnt 40 a little high? I didnt even get offers for my shuffle for 20 or 25 (although it was for the shuffle and nothing but the shuffle - and no, I'm not selling it anymore).
i would be including the armband, and original packaging for everything. go crap somewhere else.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Apr 5, 2007, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by mxpiazza View Post
i would be including the armband, and original packaging for everything. go crap somewhere else.
lol.. this isn't your thread, therefore he's not crapping. from the OP's perspective, he's helping.. because $40 for a 1G 512 shuffle is ridiculous.
15.4-inch Glossy 2.6Ghz MBP w/ 4GB RAM
Dell 2407wfp || (2) 500GB MyBooks || 8GB iPhone w/ SE420s

mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Apr 5, 2007, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by xfiftyfour View Post
lol.. this isn't your thread, therefore he's not crapping. from the OP's perspective, he's helping.. because $40 for a 1G 512 shuffle is ridiculous.
so he can make an offer, i don't think the OP is a retard, he can shop around if he so chooses, and i don't think $35 shipped is that terrible of an offer, and if he wants to make his own offer, then he can, it's usually how things like this work out.

Jecko024
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 5, 2007, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by mxpiazza View Post
so he can make an offer, i don't think the OP is a retard, he can shop around if he so chooses, and i don't think $35 shipped is that terrible of an offer, and if he wants to make his own offer, then he can, it's usually how things like this work out.

but your original offer was 40 not 35........?

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Apr 5, 2007, 11:41 PM

Also, why would he pay $40 for your Shuffle for half the capacity and no warranty when he can get a refurb that's smaller, more durable, and comes with 1 year of warranty for only $10 more?

$40 is ridiculous.
Linkinus is king.

worldwearyeyes  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 6, 2007, 12:21 PM

OP here, aka "retard"

I'll do $20 shipped for your shuffle, mxpiazza. Otherwise, there are multiple reasons why I'd spend $10-15 more to get a current gen refurb.

Let's all play nice here.

Oh, and ideally I'd like a nice $50 offer for a 1gb nano!

worldwearyeyes  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 18, 2007, 10:53 AM

bump

Forum Links
Forum Rules