Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT 15" Macbook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo - 2 GB RAM - Nvidia - Like New Condition

FS/FT 15" Macbook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo - 2 GB RAM - Nvidia - Like New Condition
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
Jan 26, 2009, 03:44 PM

I just got a brand new 24" iMac so am looking to downgrade my laptop to the new Unibody Macbook or Macbook Air (open to trades on both) but will also sell the like-new, immaculately cared for 15" 2.4 Ghz Intel-Core 2 Duo; I run a website and take my computers very seriously so it has been taken care of like a small child since I purchased it directly from Apple. Please let me know if you have any questions or offers, thanks! Check out more information and pictures (taken today) of the laptop below:

- 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2.0 GB of ram
- 150GB hard drive
- Glossy 15" screen
- GeForce 8600M GT graphics card w/ 256 MB VRAM
- SuperDrive
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Airport Extreme
- Original Install DVDs included

I will include all install discs with the computer, as well as do a clean (Leopard 10.5) install prior to shipping.

I will also include a brand new corded Mighty Mouse and Aluminum Keyboard with this purchase

***Computer is in great condition, has worked perfectly and sat on a desk for work since purchase, the system itself is in immaculate condition, no dead pixels or dents/scratches, etc.***

No other problems or blemishes. Feel free to contact me here, via e-mail ([email protected]), or on AIM (eric0659) to discuss the computer. I run www.PlanetXbox360.com so you can also check out the site there and see posts made by me, as well as my e-mail under the "Staff" section of the site (Eric Bush). Thanks all and hope to hear from someone real soon!

Asking $1000 + shipping to the continental US verified Paypal address only (comes with brand new mighty mouse and aluminum keyboard)

PayPal preferred. I have 100% eBay feedback under the username nickitay1.

( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jan 28, 2009 at 03:31 AM. )
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

sledsbehave
Senior User
Jan 26, 2009, 05:23 PM

nevermind...
as ever,
sonny

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 26, 2009, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by sledsbehave View Post
nevermind...
Thanks, responded and waiting to hear back, still open to offers at the moment though!
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

sledsbehave
Senior User
Jan 26, 2009, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by UltimaLaw View Post
Thanks, responded and waiting to hear back, still open to offers at the moment though!
yeah, that seems like the perfect fit for both. good luck.
as ever,
sonny

davecom
Mac Elite
Jan 26, 2009, 07:38 PM

I'm very interested. Is it still under Apple Care? If so for how long? Thanks!

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 26, 2009, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by davecom View Post
I'm very interested. Is it still under Apple Care? If so for how long? Thanks!
I got it about 6 months ago and did not purchase the Apple Care extended warranty, let me know if you have any questions!

davecom
Mac Elite
Jan 26, 2009, 08:19 PM

How long does the battery run for? So, you're saying it has 6 months of Apple Care left? How come it didn't come with Leopard if you bought it 6 months ago? Thanks!

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 26, 2009, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by davecom View Post
How long does the battery run for? So, you're saying it has 6 months of Apple Care left? How come it didn't come with Leopard if you bought it 6 months ago? Thanks!
The battery is still great (I leave it plugged in most of the time), when on a plane and watching movies it gets around 2 hours, normal browsing is more like 3 I would estimate, near brand new as far as it holding a charge. I mistyped (copied some text from one of my old sales as the format was nice), the re-install discs do have Leopard on them; purchase e-mail shows July of 08.....

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2009, 02:40 PM

I will now throw in the apple mouse and keyboard (both brand new) to any buyer or trader on this laptop....looking to move quick otherwise I'll just keep the 15" until my brother buys it, thanks everyone!

Open to all offers.....

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 28, 2009, 03:27 AM

Price dropped to $1000, last chance.....or trades!

zeb1812
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 28, 2009, 12:33 PM

Thanks eric...I really appreciate it

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 28, 2009, 12:43 PM

Pending deal with zeb1812......thanks everyone!

zeb1812
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2009, 08:21 AM

I got your email last night. I am somewhere where I cannot send only receive email. thanks

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by zeb1812 View Post
I got your email last night. I am somewhere where I cannot send only receive email. thanks
Thanks Zeb, all is well on this deal; I know you will enjoy the new laptop.....thanks again!
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jan 29, 2009 at 03:48 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules