Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: Lcd's, Quicksilver G4, iPod.

FT: Lcd's, Quicksilver G4, iPod.
Jerman
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 1, 2004, 04:25 PM

Well, it's time for the "Jeremiah's awesomely big sale of 2004" thread. The deal is I would like to trade my G4 for a laptop. I would like an iBook or Powerbook G4. So, mix and match what you are interested in, and hopefully I can reach some sort fo a deal. After I work something out, I will put the left over items up for sale. Anywho, onto the goods.

867 mhz Quicksilver G4-
1.25 Gigs of Ram
(2)250 Gig Maxtor 7200 RPM harddrives. (On an ATA/133 controller card) 8 megs cache.
80 gig harddrive (IBM 7200 RPM)
128 meg Geforce 4 TI 4600
Has an additional USB card as well, and I can throw in an extra NIC.
If I end up making a deal for this, I will most likely need to keep one of the 250 gig harddrives, as I have lotsa data I need.

19" Samsung SyncMaster 192N

17" Samsung SyncMaster 172N

40 gig 4th gen iPod with case and car charger.

Palm m515.

Also some videogame stuff:
PS2 with 3 games, controller, and memory card.

GameCube with 7 games, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards. (It is a Japanese unit, so 3 of the games are Japanese. Have all original boxes)

Dreamcast w/2 controllers, VGA box, VMU, 4 or 5 games. (Will have to check if there is interest).

Anyways, as mentioned above in a while I will put some of these up FS but for right now I am only interested in trading for a laptop. I have refs on Beerology and Heat here-

Beerology Link-
http://beerology.com/ars/view.cfm?id=2531

Heatware Link-
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=21073

I can be contacted at-
me (at] jeremiahrich (dot) com

Thanks!
Jeremiah Rich

Forum Links
Forum Rules