Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Behind Fitna the 15 min Video...

Behind Fitna the 15 min Video...
anti_ignorance
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 29, 2008, 06:37 AM

Dear Westerners ,

I am not part of any organized religion and I believe in what Mao Zedong said
“Going After Religion is Like Drinking a Cup of Poison”

There is no doubt that religions become dangerous if they are followed step by step, for they are thousands years old ideologies.

In the past decade Muslims have been blamed and hated for certain things that have been happening in the western world, as once where the Japanese, Germans, Italians, and Russian (Communists) and soon the Chinese.

Its true that the Islamist extremists, those rich Sheiks brain wash some misfortunate young muslims to do the horrible things that they are doing such as 9/11 tragedy, and they are not only doing to the western world, they are also doing it to the muslim world like what they did in Afghanistan with the Taliban and now in Iraq and ..... But the interesting part is that your governments are close friends with those Sheiks now. Like they were with Bin Laden and his buddies during the cold war. Now enemies!! What went wrong? Share of power?

You are fortunate people who are educated and live in free and modern societies, but you know so little about the rest of the world, you only see the shells of the things that happen around the world, and a very small number of you try to look deeper. I don’t blame you for it, for you live in peace and harmony, pay your taxes and trust your leaders.

But your leaders are not as they appear to you, some angels who wants to liberate the world kill the evil ones and free the people. They also massacred thousands and thousands of innocent people in the name of democracy. Please don’t be so naive and believe everything you are told.

Don’t get hot and start judging Just by watching a video that anybody could have made it by copying clips from Youtube. These are all done to get more of your support for the wars.

I bet many people by watching this video are now saying bomb more of those DoonCoon bastards. As everybody was saying right after 9/11, “destroy Afghanistan and kill everyone”. But few of you knew back then and know now that non of the 19 terrorist hijackers and nor Bin Laden where from Afghanistan and the bloody Taliban came to power by the fund of Saudis and help of pakistanis, who are the closest friends of the US and UK in the Muslim world. Laden family had close ties with US leaders and with the request of US Bin Laden went to Afghanistan to fight USSR. ANd ruined Afghanistan. I am not saying that you should start blaming Saudis and Pakistanis now. I am saying it that there are much more things like these happened and are happening that you don’t know about and nor bother to know.

The truth will come out one day when people will know what/who really was behind all these events that put tears in the eyes of many people and broke many hearts.

Its all pre-planned politics!

Greed + Religion + Capitalism + Conspiracy +Terrorists = 9/11 + wars = Sorrow and Pain

So please try to understand and stop your governments from lying to you and creating more enemies for you.

Thank you for reading,

A. I

My thread was removed from LiveLeak.com and I was banned for saying this. when hundreds of hatred posts are there such as these few.

What are they trying to do?
Making a film like that, that cause problems and gaps between people is freedom of speech, but writing writing an article like this is not.

Here are some of the quotes from people on Fitana,

By:sariel-777
Watched it......should I be out hunting down the muslim hoards now?
--------------------
By:chadmichael81
Allah can kiss you know what....If I were a regular muslim, I would be pissed as hell that these idiots are making my religion look like ####…
----------------
By: radgy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariel-777
Watched it......should I be out hunting down the muslim hoards now?

no,that start’s next teusday
--------------------------
By:radgy
beyond implying that a good way is to deport people/ cap immigration rates/ bomb them.
---------------------------------------
By:foramerica
Excellent movie! I just wonder why our governments cannot do anything in order to stop migrations of muslims to USA, UK and Europe.
----------------------------------
===================

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 29, 2008, 09:43 AM

Copied and pasted from another site, not really giving us any direction to take the discussion thread, especially when we already have a thread on Fitna.

Forum Links
Forum Rules