Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > OMG OMG OMG Moment!

OMG OMG OMG Moment!
syncman
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2005, 09:24 AM

As usual im working away on my lovely 12" pb, when suddenly i notice a hair on the top right of the screen. So i go to wipe it off, and omg! it wasnt a hair. It looks like one but it also looks like it is under the actual screen top bit..

Ne1 ne ideas? Its only 1 month old

Hannibal221
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2005, 11:10 AM

I would make sure it's a hair. I found a small pen mark scratch on my PB(that looked like a hair), got some iKlear and it came right out. If its a hair under the screen, then you should contact AppleCare. It's not possible that a hair got stuck behind the screen because of your mishandling or anything. Apple is usually pretty nice about making a switch for such a new computer. Good Luck!

Forum Links
Forum Rules