Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > An olive branch

An olive branch
B/K
Oct 14, 2000, 09:53 AM

lets put this behind us. Cross forum post

Learn live and move on.
Thanks

wlonh
Professional Poster
Oct 14, 2000, 11:40 AM

fine, move on... and your OCN seti team members continue to try and reconstruct the facts as they would like them to be.

stop the harrassment, if you are serious about an olive branch.

to my knowledge, we do not post harrassing messages and insults on your forum, do no do so here

thanks

zappy
Forum Regular
Oct 14, 2000, 02:15 PM

to my knowledge, we do not post harrassing messages and insults on your forum, do no do so here
Calm down, please. There is no harrassing message.

If there was indeed just a screenshot posted, then there was no need to delete it. It is an abuse of your power as a moderator. If there was any effort of hacking please inform us about it. If this is a personal thing then please do not handle it within these fora.

Thanks.

ResearchMonkey
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 14, 2000, 05:03 PM

You ought to check out your facts before you state "possible facts" being in a moderator position (usually a position respected all who enter) does not mean that your phenominal-logicical percerption of what should be, is.

Wlonh states
to my knowledge, we do not post harrassing messages and insults on your forum
Is this to say you assume...

A little bashing (of which we accept in competitive fashion) http://forums.overclockers-network.c...ML/001357.html Per kai'

I think you and your forum members really ought to read this one by kai'
(unlike Wlonh the f**t{edit} up moderator you had to deal with) (sorry he can really be a **** to deal with, he doesn't really represent our team in the mac v pc bs debate) http://forums.overclockers-network.c...ML/001263.html
There have been more post by other MacNN members and just as fun as kai's... and I will look for them later on this weekend, I have a few freinds comming over today so....

P.S. Wlonh lighten up.

[This message has been edited by ResearchMonkey (edited 10-14-2000).]

Forum Links
Forum Rules