Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Powerbook G4 15" 1.33ghz 7200RPM Drive - 1gb RAM - iGo CarCharger

Powerbook G4 15" 1.33ghz 7200RPM Drive - 1gb RAM - iGo CarCharger
flypenfly
Mar 9, 2006, 11:42 AM

You can find a ton of pics here:
http://www.jae-designs.com/powerbook/Powerbook.html

This powerbook is about a year and a half old. Battery still lights up all the way and holds about a 2.5 hour charge. The Hard Drive has been upgraded to a 7200RPM 60gb drive. Probably the most important upgrade you can get for system responsiveness. The ram has been upgraded with quality Micron chips to 1gb total 512mb banks.

This computer comes with a Neoprene sleeve as you can see in some of the pics. It also comes with an EXTRA CHARGER that also works in the CAR The charger is the iGo.

Everything works fantastic there are NO DEAD PIXELS and as you can see from the pics, no large blemishes or deformations. There is some light scruffing from being a lightly used laptop.

In the interest of full disclosure, the only small problem with the laptop is that the lid doesn't close sometimes on the first try. It's probably a weak magnet or something and really isn't that much of a problem but I wanted to mention it.

The computer is in San Diego if you want to pick it up locally. The price is 1400 obo, I already have an offer at 1250 so you'd have to beat that.

I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING THIS COMPUTER OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY SO DO NOT BOTHER TO ASK, ESPECIALLY NOT TO NIGERIA

[email protected]

Forum Links
Forum Rules