Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Why doesn't OWS use this tactic?

Why doesn't OWS use this tactic?
tightsocks
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 28, 2012, 11:49 PM

Why doesn't Occupy Wall Street do this?

NSFW

FEMEN Protests at World Economic Forum
( Last edited by Cold Warrior; Jan 29, 2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Link has nudity, needed NSFW label)

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 02:18 AM

Because Rick Santorum would have a heart attack?

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 05:07 AM

How much you wanna bet that at some other point in time, one of those cops has "enriched" one of those protesters with a 20 Euro note in the g-string?

tightsocks  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 29, 2012, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
How much you wanna bet that at some other point in time, one of those cops has "enriched" one of those protesters with a 20 Euro note in the g-string?
Just what are you insinuating about Inna, Aleksandra, and Oksana??

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 06:41 AM

They work hard for their money.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 06:47 AM

There's a PSA I hear a lot on the radio where this woman talks about how her family suffers from hunger.

My response always is "you've got good pipes... you should do voiceover work and get some food on that table!"

One could argue I'm missing the point.

Cold Warrior
Jan 29, 2012, 09:55 AM

That link has nudity, I edited to add NSFW.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 09:57 AM

Why doesn't OWS occupy DC? It's one of the richest parts of the country now. That giant sucking sound that Perot talked about actually was a fact, but instead of NAFTA you can hear it when you go to the capitol - a giant sucking sound of enormous, unconstitutional government pilfering the wealth of the American people. And it's only going to get that much worse if we fail in November.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by tightsocks View Post
Why doesn't Occupy Wall Street do this?
I'm guessing the one hot OWS protester is still looking for two more to go with her. Either that or they're concerned their ilk would turn immediately rapist from such stimuli.
ebuddy

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2012, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Why doesn't OWS occupy DC? It's one of the richest parts of the country now. That giant sucking sound that Perot talked about actually was a fact, but instead of NAFTA you can hear it when you go to the capitol - a giant sucking sound of enormous, unconstitutional government pilfering the wealth of the American people. And it's only going to get that much worse if we fail in November.
The only sure way to make the OWS protest move to DC is to elect a Republican President in November. Mark my words.

*** UPDATE: OWS arrives in DC, January 31st. I guess we'll have to elect a republican for President in November. Otherwise, yeah... my bad.
( Last edited by ebuddy; Feb 1, 2012 at 09:10 PM. )
ebuddy

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Tits or GTFO.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I want to see Big Mac's boobs

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2012, 04:57 PM

All I want to know is what a Republican president will do about our forest fire problem

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2012, 05:44 PM

Those girls would be much warmer stood next to a forest fire. Look like they could cut glass in Switzerland there.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Forum Links
Forum Rules