Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Okidata 6100

Okidata 6100
Back up 15 and punt
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 11, 2009, 04:44 PM

I am running Leopard (10.5.8) and I have a Okidata C6100n that I am trying to print in color. The generic driver will only print in Black and White. Does anybody know how or where I can download a driver that will permit me to print in color?

Zangadao
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 23, 2009, 09:21 PM

Send me a PM and I will send a original c6100 driver disk, its work "almost" perfect. Knows bugs: Duplex doesnt work in indesign cs4. If you need print, export a PDF file and print then in duplex mode.

Best regards

Back up 15 and punt  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 24, 2009, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Zangadao View Post
Send me a PM and I will send a original c6100 driver disk, its work "almost" perfect. Knows bugs: Duplex doesnt work in indesign cs4. If you need print, export a PDF file and print then in duplex mode.

Best regards
We figured out the problem. I needed to download the Job Accounting server software from OKI. I then added a group, added the printer and then added the printer to the group. It then allow me to change the monochrome printing to color.

Zangadao
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 26, 2009, 10:01 AM

The driver disk contain tools for Admins and networks. I will upload andl send a link by PM soon
;-)

Forum Links
Forum Rules