Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Fight or flight

View Poll Results: What do you do?
Poll Options:
Steal her 22 votes (32.35%)
Wait for your turn 20 votes (29.41%)
Give up 16 votes (23.53%)
Other (describe below) 10 votes (14.71%)
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll
Fight or flight (Page 2)
Millennium
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2005, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by Sherwin:
Dude. At your age, breasts should be everything, brains nothing.
You know, I'm afraid I have to disagree here. Sure, the physical side of things is great, but I can't help if we as a species are increasingly pushing our young people into meaningless relationships, to the point that they don't even know how to experience real intimacy later on?
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Jan 22, 2005, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
You know, I'm afraid I have to disagree here. Sure, the physical side of things is great, but I can't help if we as a species are increasingly pushing our young people into meaningless relationships, to the point that they don't even know how to experience real intimacy later on?
I posted that as sort of a help to Superchick - he's obviously in the situation where the girls think of him as one of their own. I've seen it happen many times and it's usually caused by being too sensitive towards the girls.
While the 90's brought us the "new man", women still tend to go for guys who display "manly" traits (heck, we go for women with feminine traits, right?) - which usually means bas***rds. Thus a nice guy like Chick should adopt a few of these traits (not all of them) in order to garner more interest with the ladies - he's too "sweet" at the moment (IMO). Think of all those raging hormones in his local ladies!

(sorry for the mention Superchick - just trying to help you dude)
If it doesn't scare hippies, it's not worth listening to

Forum Links
Forum Rules