Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?

Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city? (Page 12)
turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 10:33 AM

WOOT. Page 12. I rule !

-t

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 10:34 AM

I lost the race to a turtle. Darn it...

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cubeoid
I'm Cubeoid! and I'll undertake the task!

Hoo Has..where do I start? It all started in 1874 with Hans Brendorf, he was playing ping pong with one lion wearing a green baby hat and a seal playing tetris. Suddenly Larry the wolf walks in and says: Where is my foosball uniform! He was furious, so Patrick the monkey said "Settle down Larry, it's by the bar" 65 years later, Nurse Jenson said "I'll take three cups of green and one cup of blue" and they all lived hapily ever after.

Wow! We owe so much to Brendorf...

A seal playing Tetris? How can he play with only flippers? Maybe he was too dumb to realize that seals aren't very good at playing Tetris?

I like your stories.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by what_the_heck
I lost the race to a turtle. Darn it...
Awww. That's ok, what_the_heck. Maybe turtle777 will let you eat his Fahrvergnugen.
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter
Fahrvergnugen.
I don't know what was more obscure, the reference or whatever you were trying to say.

DarwinX
Jan 30, 2006, 11:33 AM

I do declare that with this thread all yellow stars shall turn green, and all green stars shall turn...which color is next?

How many personalities have shown forth in this thread? Any guesses?

ANYWAY....interesting read per the topic:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...artslife-today

Dakar
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by DarwinX
I do declare that with this thread all yellow stars shall turn green, and all green stars shall turn...which color is next?
"They've gone to plaid!"

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Dakar
I don't know what was more obscure, the reference or whatever you were trying to say.
Yeah, didn't make sense.
But that's consistent with most of his posts...

-t

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by boots
If this thread is gonna get to page 15, it's gonna need more llamas:

I hate to break it to you, but that's a dog.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:24 PM

Wow, I hear an echo here. And for once, it's NOT hampstor related...

-t

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by turtle777
Wow, I hear an echo here. And for once, it's NOT hampstor related...

-t

Sorry, that was an earlier reply I made on another that the database first rejected, and now accepted upon refresh

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
Sorry, that was an earlier reply I made on another that the database first rejected, and now accepted upon refresh
Rrrrrrriiiiiiiigggghhhhhhht.

-t

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 12:31 PM

ANYWAY....interesting read per the topic:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...artslife-today
Thanks! Good story. BTW, it was written by Kevin Cowherd, who is the brother of ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd. I recall Colin mentioning his brother going up and introducing himself to legendary Penn State football coach, Joe Paterno in a hotel where the Cowherds were staying on vacation and the Nittany Lions team was staying before a Bowl game. In that 10 minute chat Cowherd learned that Coach Paterno really doesn't like the nickname, "Jo-Pa."

Spread the word.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:41 PM

Rrrrrrriiiiiiiigggghhhhhhht.

-t

BTW, it's hamster, not hamstor

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 12:42 PM

i don't know, about this many?

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 12:44 PM

BTW, it's hamster, not hamstor
You gotta be kidding me

-t

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 12:46 PM

I hate to break it to you, but that's a dog.

I just discovered yesterday that alpacas are MARVELOUS animals due to their soft, very valuable fur, and also because they have such sweet temperaments. Good with kids and at the end of a hard day some people just go spend time with the alpacas and a half hour later feel much better.

They said that alpacas are 'old souls.'
What is their personality like?

Alpacas are alert, curious, calm and predictable. They need the companionship of other camelids, and will huddle together or move en masse when frightened or wary.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by d4nth3m4n
i don't know, about this many?

Wow, I need a life if I posted in the Top 15 (even is I'm averaging just over a post a page).

Then again, that's like saying you visited Dollywood too many times while it was being built.

boots
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 01:01 PM

Was this about llamas or cheese? I don't remember.

If Heaven has a dress code, I'm walkin to Hell in my Tony Lamas.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 01:28 PM

+1.

Make that 56 please.

I'm working at home in an office at home, on three Macs, and in between things I'm doing I post. So I guess I DO post a lot. Didn't realize it was that much, though!

Today, however, I am picking up a sick child from the hospital and then I am dropping off a puppy that we fostered at his new home and then, because I have a whopping migraine, I am coming home to nap.

My posts today will be few and far between so I wish all my MacNN friends well, today...WDLove, Cubeoid, besson, demograph, Railroader, RAILhead, theolein, Stradlater (my reader friend )and all the rest of you good guys.

Have a good one, everyone!

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2006, 01:53 PM

Ahhahahahahahaha!

I just spit peanut-butter toast crumbs out of my mouth!
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 30, 2006, 01:56 PM

What Lama ? I only see a fugly packers fan

-t

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jan 30, 2006, 02:20 PM

What Lama ? I only see a fugly packers fan

-t
1 point for cleverness, -1 point for redundancy.
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

Dork.
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 06:40 PM

I'm looking for a team to root for in 2006 and I can't just CHOOSE it. It has to choose ME. And the M's aren't saying much to me so far.
Well, might I suggest Los Metropolitanos de Nueva York? It would make Señor Met happy!

boots
Professional Poster
Jan 30, 2006, 06:48 PM

Llama love. Is it wrong?

If Heaven has a dress code, I'm walkin to Hell in my Tony Lamas.

paul w
Mac Elite
Jan 30, 2006, 06:59 PM

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 30, 2006, 07:02 PM

Llama love. Is it wrong?

that kid is definitely underage.

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 30, 2006, 07:32 PM

iLikebeer
Mac Elite
Jan 31, 2006, 01:07 AM

Don't mean to derail, but I was expecting a religious thread here somewhere. Aberdeen why did you bold the word "christens"? Was it really about sex or were you upset about them using that phrase to describe screwing in every place possible?
Originally Posted by dcmacdaddy
Who is Keyser_SozeLikesBeer and why is he quoting Dante's Inferno?
Good question!
I think Cubeoid got him drunk and tried to hold his hand, so he quoted something that explained how that made him feel.

keyser_soze
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 31, 2006, 01:21 AM

Snip Alpaca

I just discovered yesterday that alpacas are MARVELOUS animals due to their soft, very valuable fur, and also because they have such sweet temperaments. Good with kids and at the end of a hard day some people just go spend time with the alpacas and a half hour later feel much better.

They said that alpacas are 'old souls.'
Did you see that infomercial on tv about Alpaca farming? They hadn't played that in YEARS! I was all ready to post it, but you beat me to it.

Originally Posted by ilikebeer
Don't mean to derail, but I was expecting a religious thread here somewhere. Aberdeen why did you bold the word "christens"? Was it really about sex or were you upset about them using that phrase to describe screwing in every place possible?
Originally Posted by dcmacdaddy
Who is Keyser_SozeLikesBeer and why is he quoting Dante's Inferno?
Good question!
I think Cubeoid got him drunk and tried to hold his hand, so he quoted something that explained how that made him feel.
shut up beer! I do agree about questioning Mojo's motives though. And that explanation of the past incident said he wasn't here. But if he's Mojo, then he lied there too.

That leaves us in quite a predicament. Do we trust Aberdeen/Mojo or Dawg/iWrite?
I'm voting independent or not at all. It's not that i don't like you 2/4/??? however many names you have here, but you're both "mentally unstable," which usually brings amusement, but sometimes just annoys.

Ok posters time to let them have it. MacNN Staff It's our duty to let MacNN know we hate intelliTXT!

Rolling Bones
Banned
Jan 31, 2006, 01:33 AM

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by iLikebeer
Sorry. Didn't mean to mislead. But in all fairness, "christens" is not the same as "christians."
I used the word that had been used in the news reports and I wrote it in CAPS to signify it was a euphemism for the word, fxxx.

I like Anna Benson's attitude and spirit and think she's a fun kind of person. I wanted to know what you all thought of her but I didn't want to prejudice the responses.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by keyser_soze
Did you see that infomercial on tv about Alpaca farming? They hadn't played that in YEARS! I was all ready to post it, but you beat me to it.
Gee, some people get upset at the smallest, inconsequential things. Most posters when they have a subject or topic pre-empted by another poster takes it in stride. They'll say nothing and move on. They'll add to what the previous poster has presented. They'll joke about it. They'll feign anger over the matter. I don't recall ANYONE ever responding to such an 'offense' the way you have.

I read that as though you are NOT happy about it. And it is a matter you felt strongly enough about as to underscore your feelings with a frowning face icon.

If you want I will delete my post and you can post ALL the alpaca information. If that will make you happy.

shut up beer! I do agree about questioning Mojo's motives though. And that explanation of the past incident said he wasn't here. But if he's Mojo, then he lied there too.

That leaves us in quite a predicament. Do we trust Aberdeen/Mojo or Dawg/iWrite?
I'm voting independent or not at all. It's not that i don't like you 2/4/??? however many names you have here, but you're both "mentally unstable," which usually brings amusement, but sometimes just annoys.
Ok. So, we have established you are petty minded.

Next, let's look at when you established this nickname. 1999. That means you were in on things from the very beginning or the earliest days of MacNN.

But only 20 posts over 6-7 years. Three posts per year. And what has brought you out of hiding for this post?

I think the anger/irritation over the alpacas is just icing on the cake. Something else acted as a stronger motive here. But, evidencing a petty-minded orientation it would have to be some simple to understand reason.

You are on a familiar basis with the names and identities here, calling ILIKEBEER, simply, Beer.

You have an alter ego. That would explain your knowledge of the identities but so few posts in 7 years. But why would you suddenly switch to your soze role here?

How many accounts do you have? Do you have some that are only used for certain "jobs?" Keyser Soze is the shadowy, mysterious and ruthless figure in the film, "The Usual Suspects."

Was this account chosen because of my closing line when I thought to leave here for good?

Or did you not read that much of the thread?

Something tells me that, contrary to the behavior we usually count on here, where posters fail to read the previous posts, I'm not certain you haven't read every single word of every post in this thread. But with you the problem is that you aren't very bright.

You are easily influenced by people who blow smoke up your ass and you attempt to please anyone who gives you any consideration at all. Or, you fashion yourself the righter of wrongs. The masked avenger.

But when you can't find REAL examples of wrong doing you mix your motivations to concoct a fake bill of goods which allows you to justify attacking whoever it is that is unlucky enough to attract your attentions.

Yet, you give the appearance of trying to be fair and impartial. Anyone who goes to the trouble of switching to a fake account would use that freedom to just lay into whomever they wished to slam.

If someone was going to indict both parties in a particular disagreement and especially if they were trying to be fair about it, wouldn't have to become Keyser Soze to do so. Unless...

Unless they were prevented from commenting on these matters AT ALL in their own account name which everyone would recognize.

Am I getting warm?

Shall I continue?

keyser_soze
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 31, 2006, 03:46 AM

LOL, AW, you couldn't be farther from the truth! Look at what I quoted earlier. It's not much of a secret to some since at NNN i signed up as Keyser_SozeLikesBeer and dcmacdaddy asked about it here. I figured why not just put it out in the open.
Gee, some people get upset at the smallest, inconsequential things. Most posters when they have a subject or topic pre-empted by another poster takes it in stride. They'll say nothing and move on. They'll add to what the previous poster has presented. They'll joke about it. They'll feign anger over the matter. I don't recall ANYONE ever responding to such an 'offense' the way you have.

I read that as though you are NOT happy about it. And it is a matter you felt strongly enough about as to underscore your feelings with a frowning face icon.

If you want I will delete my post and you can post ALL the alpaca information. If that will make you happy.
Not at all. I thought it was funny that someone brought up Alpacas. Don't read into it any more than that.
Ok. So, we have established you are petty minded.
I don't believe an ex ever even said that to me! Well 1, but she apologized 2 years later.
Next, let's look at when you established this nickname. 1999. That means you were in on things from the very beginning or the earliest days of MacNN.

But only 20 posts over 6-7 years. Three posts per year. And what has brought you out of hiding for this post?
Search for a thread started by Feathers called "i want my posts back." When they redid the database around 00-01, everyone's post count went back to 0. I didn't really post here much after that, because of the Wlonh incident. In fact, your good buddy Spliffdaddy came here from OCN after I started a friendly flamewar with the good people of OCN when we were about to pass them in Seti@home. He ended up staying here for good.

I think the anger/irritation over the alpacas is just icing on the cake. Something else acted as a stronger motive here. But, evidencing a petty-minded orientation it would have to be some simple to understand reason.

You are on a familiar basis with the names and identities here, calling ILIKEBEER, simply, Beer.

You have an alter ego. That would explain your knowledge of the identities but so few posts in 7 years. But why would you suddenly switch to your soze role here?

How many accounts do you have? Do you have some that are only used for certain "jobs?" Keyser Soze is the shadowy, mysterious and ruthless figure in the film, "The Usual Suspects."
Yeah, me and myself know each other pretty well. I'm mean to him sometimes. Was just putting in a little mystery to show that I am in fact both of those people and wonder if anyone would catch it. Obviously this little psych profile shows you need bigger hair.

Was this account chosen because of my closing line when I thought to leave here for good?

Or did you not read that much of the thread?

Something tells me that, contrary to the behavior we usually count on here, where posters fail to read the previous posts, I'm not certain you haven't read every single word of every post in this thread. But with you the problem is that you aren't very bright.
every painful word *sigh*, I didn't even realize this thread was still about you so much. Apparently, you couldn't even read the last 3 posts, and I'm not bright?

You are easily influenced by people who blow smoke up your ass and you attempt to please anyone who gives you any consideration at all. Or, you fashion yourself the righter of wrongs. The masked avenger.

But when you can't find REAL examples of wrong doing you mix your motivations to concoct a fake bill of goods which allows you to justify attacking whoever it is that is unlucky enough to attract your attentions.
I was indeed unlucky enough to attract my own attentions.

Yet, you give the appearance of trying to be fair and impartial. Anyone who goes to the trouble of switching to a fake account would use that freedom to just lay into whomever they wished to slam.

If someone was going to indict both parties in a particular disagreement and especially if they were trying to be fair about it, wouldn't have to become Keyser Soze to do so. Unless...

Unless they were prevented from commenting on these matters AT ALL in their own account name which everyone would recognize.
Neither of these is a fake account as I previously posted. K_S has several hundred posts, but you have to do some interesting googling to find them. And I am impartial, if you noticed I didn't put too much stock in either Cody's story OR yours. He said/she said. Don't know, don't care, none of my business.

Am I getting warm?

Shall I continue?
You got me pegged. Please go on.

I do like you, but like all things, in moderation. 12 pages of AW is a lot for anyone.

Ok posters time to let them have it. MacNN Staff It's our duty to let MacNN know we hate intelliTXT!

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 04:13 AM

It isn't 12 pages about AW. You mustn't forget the llama and alpaca. And now, Keyser Soze and ILikeBeer.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Jan 31, 2006, 04:23 AM

Hi mojo2.

iLikebeer
Mac Elite
Jan 31, 2006, 04:26 AM

Thanks for defending me though!
This makes me happy!

This too!

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 04:29 AM

Yes, he is mojo2, I'm afraid. Once I emailed/PMd him and asked him if he was and he denied it. But I think that was a mistruth.

Anyway, Hi Cubeoid!

Hope you're having a nice day, night, day, night...

I think I have appendicitis...

Pain in the lower right side (sharp), and an upset stomach and a fever. Hurts like heck! Well, if it is, I deserve it, I'm sure.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
Yes, he is mojo2, I'm afraid. Once I emailed/PMd him and asked him if he was and he denied it. But I think that was a mistruth.

Anyway, Hi Cubeoid!

Hope you're having a nice day, night, day, night...

I think I have appendicitis...

Pain in the lower right side (sharp), and an upset stomach and a fever. Hurts like heck! Well, if it is, I deserve it, I'm sure.

Will you please get over me? And if I were mojo how do you think I would feel about you revealing my personal business ONCE AGAIN?

Either you don't get it or you don't care or you are uncontrollable.

Please confine your discussion to that which is public knowledge and don't violate confidences.

To anyone who might think of getting close to Cody Dawg and who might reveal private information I want you to know that at one time I was as close and warm and lovey dovey with Cody as wdlove seems to be.

There was nothing I wouldn't tell her.

But that was before I realized she would treat my confidences as a medium of exchange.

She reveals everything about her own life on the boards here and then when she runs out of things of interest, beware! Because then YOUR life becomes fair game as far as she is concerned.

And you would think after the last revelation of mine she would have realized.

Please don't discuss me at all, ok?

I have refrained from talking about you since you forced me to spill the beans. Let's see if you can exercise the same amount of self control or etiquette.

You are starting to remind me of someone and it's not a flattering resemblance.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Jan 31, 2006, 06:26 AM

I wish I could claim page 13.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:01 AM

You are SUCH an asshole, Aberdeenwriter.

You are obviously off of your meds, any meds, period.

The truth is that you spew crap all of the time. From announcing a "bomb threat" last year (which ThinkInsane pounded you for) to the issues with the "foreign agents" to the condemnation of a freaking COMMERCIAL with David Bowie in it and his "immorality" because he ACTED IN A COMMERCIAL to the crap you spew here - a lot of it just so plain crazy that people come here not to converse with you but to see how CRAZY you'll be in one more page - you are simply off your freaking rocker.

I'm not going to "shut up" and let me tell you something, HONEY, you are comparing me to Glenn Close as a stalker? HA HA HA! Without getting into details let me tell you something: You are closer to a psycho than I will ever be.

The truth is that you make crap up as you go along, you are a paranoid delusional, and you are fixated on sex.

Who was it that said you needed meds? Valium? They're right!

I was trying to be nice to you here.

Not anymore.

I'll tell you what: I think you're a pedophile, a schizoid, a psycho, you name it and that's what I think of you. There is no way in hell that I would ever stalk you. I was only nice to you because Kevin said I should be.

Got that, bub? I THINK YOU'RE A FREAKING LOSER.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:09 AM

Just when I thought this thread was done with

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:12 AM

Oh, and by the way? Cubeoid was/is right: You WERE mojo2. You can't stand it when you switch your name around here and people can tell, that's all.

You tried to pretend that you "stayed away for a year." What a bunch of bullshit THAT is.

As far as divulging your "personal information" let's think about that for a minute, shall we?

I COULD TELL THE ENTIRE FREAKING BOARD STORIES THAT WOULD KEEP THEM ENTERTAINED FOR A YEAR.

I haven't and I wouldn't. YOU are the one who admitted your fixation with a girl 40 years younger than you and a minor at that. People realized WHO it was because you admitted it.

In short, I despise you and what you represent. When you look in a mirror (do you even OWN one?) you should realize that you need serious mental help.

Don't talk to me and I won't talk to you around here. In fact, put me on your IGNORE list, will you? That might help you out a lot.

Now, unlike SOME people here I have sick children to take care of, a JOB to do, a SPOUSE to wake up so he can go to WORK and MAKE MONEY, and a life to live.

I don't wish you ill will, but I won't tolerate you pretending that I want to stalk you. I have a real man in my life - and one my own age, too.

Have fun here, kiddie boy.

Dork.
Professional Poster
Jan 31, 2006, 08:36 AM

Please don't piss AW off too badly, I'm still trying to turn him into a Met fan!

Remember, this thread should be about baseball! Or Anna Benson's Llama.

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 31, 2006, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
You say something mean about him, then when he replies in like, you get upset.

The directly correlate each other.
( Last edited by Kevin; Jan 31, 2006 at 10:14 AM. )

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:44 AM

I don't have too much else to say. He continually turns each and every thread he posts in into:

1. One revolving around sex
2. One revolving around politics (even though it's not in the political lounge)
3. Starts wildly accusing people.

He ignored the fact, for instance, that Cubeoid was the one that pointed out that he is mojo2 and attacked me for it.

He's an ass, plain and simple.

Have a nice day, dork.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:45 AM

Edit...

Edit...

Edit...

( Last edited by Cody Dawg; Jan 31, 2006 at 09:50 AM. )

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Dork.
Please don't piss AW off too badly, I'm still trying to turn him into a Met fan!

Remember, this thread should be about baseball! Or Anna Benson's Llama.
Baseball?!? We don need no steenkin' baseball!

I'm still trying to figure out how I question I made about a person on another board resurrects two old accounts on this board.

Is it safe to say Keyser_SozeLikesBeer (on NotMacNN) = keyser_soze (MacNN) = iLikebeer (MacNN)

And for the record, I'm with AW on the whole llama/alpaca debate; I prefer alpaca's as well. They're just so cute.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 08:55 AM

598 . . . who wants 599?

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2006, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by paul w
You're inducing post-traumatic stress disorder.

(Pig's BBQ sig)

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Forum Links
Forum Rules