Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > New Mac Online Poker application brief review

New Mac Online Poker application brief review
MacPoker101
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 18, 2005, 05:22 PM

GamesGrid recently announced it's new poker software specifically written for Macintosh users. I've checked it out and it is quite alright.

Visually appealing (great hand visualization on the real-time log) and smooth, GamesGrid Poker works on Macintosh computers running OS X 10.3.9 or later. It also requires QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.

GamesGrid's 2 main downsides are: 1. No human avatars around the (round!) tables. 2. Low (but growing) traffic. Still, this 100% Mac-friendly room is worth a visit.

rjenkinson
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2005, 07:16 PM

reported.

-r.

blizzard
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 19, 2005, 04:36 PM

I'm gonna leave this here for now because there were a number of people before asking about Mac poker applications, if I recall correctly. Also, if it were true spam, I doubt there would be any downsides listed.
Living, working, and freezing in the Canadian north.

eebra82
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2005, 11:09 AM

Actually, there's one that lists the best mac sites in the world.. www.imacpoker.com enjoy

adioking
Sep 27, 2005, 04:16 PM

I found this thread from Google and I wanted to inform people that thereare many more mac online poker sites out there than what people are saying. I've had experience with these two mac online poker sites and I have to say that I was very satisified because the customer service was excellent and they even gave me an upgraded bonus of $300 total instead of the normal bonuses.

www.MacPokerOnline.com

www.iMacOnlinePoker.com

Hope you enjoy!

Forum Links
Forum Rules